• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Guys - updated with pics

i am so so sorry for your loss you are both in my thoughts....Sleep well angel xxxxxxxxxxx

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

You are both so very brave and are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sleep well, beautiful little Jessica.

:hug:

Im so sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you and your family at this time:hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry. Your baby girl is so beautiful. She is so darling. I am in tears and my heart aches for you and your husband. All she knew was love.

I am so deeply sorry. I cannot imagine how much your hearts are breaking. Both you and Matt and your little Angel will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sleep well little one xxxx :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss, I don´t what else to say.

To be able to write so movingly about your experience, well I am humbled. Stay strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQN1N5xoBQA

This is a song that always represents lost angels, to me.

So, so sorry.

Sarah I am so, so very sorry to hear your news. I send all my love and strength to you, your man, and to your little girl in heaven.

I am so sorry for your loss
My thoughts are with you both, your family and your friends

Sarah,
there are no words i can say to you to heal your pain or bring back that beautiful beautiful baby of yours. those pictures made me sob like hell no one should have to experience what you have experienced.

I just need to say i am so sorry honey and she really was beautiful and she'll always be watching you and you'll always be her mummy.

I'm sorry for your pain and baby's daddy.

Take care and lots of hugs to you and family.

Sweetdreams Jessica :)

xxxx

I am so sorry for what you have both been through. I think you are both amazingly strong people posting your story on here. I can't imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. You chose such a lovely song to play for her. God Bless little Jessica x

I am so sorry for your loss

Jessica is a beautiful girl

Thinking of you all

Kelly & Maya xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. May Jessica rest in perfect peace.

im in absolute tears reading this so i cant even begin to imagine how you feel, shes beautiful, thinking of you! Hope your little princess is happy where she is im sure she will be looking over you and know how much she is loved by the both of you! xxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your lil angel , may she rest in gods arms now !

hugs to both of you for being so strong !

She is beautiful, God rest her soul. My thoughts are with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->