Hi Guys - updated with pics

I posted on another thread, and only just found this one-i'd like to say once again how sorry i am for your loss. I cant begin to imagine how you're both feeling right now.

Sending lots of love and prayers your way, she'll never be forgotten. x x

I am so sorry for your loss, thoughts are with you xxx

:cry: I don't know what to say.

Just so sorry for you both

I have no idea what to say but I am sat in tears reading your story I hope you find the strength to get through the coming months

x

your loss is too great for words
jessica is in peace now
wish you strength to get through your loss
sleep tight little jessica X

This is a real tradegy i am so so sorry for your loss. Stay strong xxx

im so so sorry that this has happened you are very brave my thoughts are with you,

sweet dreams jessica. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah and Matt

thank you for sharing your story and pain with us all. I know that all our thoughts and prayers are with you and your little girl. I think you are both so strong and brave to have shared with us and I wish you both all the very best for the future.

sending you all gentle hugs and lots of love

I really don't know what to say, i'll be thinking of u. :hugs: XXX

Sarah & Matt, Am sad to hear your devestating story made me cry can't imagine how you must be feeling. it's hard to know what to say except I'm ever so sorry about your loss of your beautiful little baby I am glad you were able to hold her! I admire your strength and you have each other to get through this dreadful time. My heart goes out to you both. May Jessica rest in peace n
Lots of love Dusty xxx

thinking and praying for you, life is so unfair and cruel, i can't begin to imagine what you're going through, stay strong both of you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->