Hi Guys - updated with pics

So sorry for your loss of such a strong and beautiful little girl. I'm sure she will save a place in heaven for such fabulous parents.
My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong x x
RIP Jessica x x :hugs::hugs:

I don't know what to say, I am so so so sorry for your loss - you are both so brave, rest in peace little angel x x

:hug: There are no words...my thoughts are with you and your family. xx:hug:

oh my god!!! i dont know what to say, im so so very sorry god bless you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. Words can't describe how sorry I am... your story has really touched me... I am actually in tears writing this.

My thoughts are with you and your family. xxx

:hug:

i just read this and had to go out of the room to stop crying, im very sorry for ur loss hun, my mum had a similar labour with my brother, brought back memories, i hope both u and ur partner well.. my thoughts with u.x

omg I'm so sorry for your loss, its heart breaking. Your very strong for being able to handle going through this :hug::hugs::cry::cry::cry::hug::cry:

I am so terribly sorry for your loss:hugs:

She was beautiful:cry:

xoxoxoox

I'm so very sorry.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. x

:hugs: no words i can give will comfort ux im so sorry that had me in tears x :cry:

I am so terribly terribly sorry for your loss. What a beautiful little angel xxx

I'm totally speechless, So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I am so very sorry, she is beautiful :cry::cry::cry: xxx

Im sat here crying. Cannot begin to think what ou must be going through. Please keep smiling and thinking God was there for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->