Hi Guys - updated with pics

I don't know what to say, I am so very very sorry for your loss. xx

Sarah, I didn't really know you that well but words cannot describe how much my heart goes out to you and matt right now! My thoughts and prayers are with you, matt, your beautiful Jessica and all your family :hugs:

in tears again , u r so strong and u are amazing to av gone through wot uv gone through, ur baby girl will be with u 4eva and always, i cant really say anything eles cos words cant decribe wot u cud be goin through hun, just keep ur baby girl close 2 ur heart and just be as strong as u can...and ur partner aswell of course x x x

I am so very sorry for your terrible loss. All my love and thoughts are sent to you and your family atthis extremely sad time. Sending you strength hun. xXx

So sorry for your and Oh loss, dont know what to say, no words can tkae away what you are feeling, but did find this hope you dont mind me adding it ,

She was so very, very special
And was so from the start
You held her in your arms
But mainly in your heart

And like a single drop of rain
That on still waters fall,
Her life did ripples make
And touched the lives of all.

She's gone to play with angels
In heaven up above
So keep your special memories
And treasure. them with love

Although your darling daughter
Was with you just a while
She'll live on in your heart
With a sweet remembered smile.

Rest in peace baby Jessica

:hug:

Its all been said already.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jessica is a truly beautiful angel.

i cryed reading every second of that :( im so sorry :(

massive hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So so sorry, stay strong for eachother, a beautiful baby x

I am truly sorry for your loss, You are a very brave and strong lady and your little angel is beautfiul, Jessica has touched so many hearts and she really is a tiny angel from above may she rest there in painless peace and wait for you untill the day you can join her and be together once again untill that day may you find comfort in your faith and I wish you and your partner all the love, strength and support to help each other through this and may this hard and trying time be a blessing on your love and bring you closer together as your darling angel watches down on you, You are a wonderful woman and you deserve all the best wishes in the world, May your kind heart and deeply sad and touching story inspire us all....Thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family at this trying and painfull time and always x x x x x

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Thinking of you both :hugs:

She's beautiful x

You have blessed heaven with such a beautiful angel. RIP little one.

There is little anyone can say or do to take your pain away.

One thing I am sure of is that she is now in a far better place than us, safely sat in gods arms waiting for the day mummy and daddy come to see her.

She was a very beautiful, brave little girl who you can be very proud of, and who none of us (whom you have been brave and kind enough to share your story with) will ever forget. you are a couple to be admired for your strength and who most certainly have God on their side.

I am sure everyone who has read your story will never forget little Jessica, her brave parents and the love and devotion you will always share with her.

Although there may be many times we ask ourselves "why" and "how" after suffering such loss or hearing such stories it is always important to cast these questions aside and think only of where she is now; in a place where she will be loved, cared for and far away from the wicked world we sometimes live in. She will never witness violence, never be at risk, never have to tackle all the horrible things this world has to offer but only sit with her angels in heaven waiting for the time when she will be reunited with her mummy and daddy in a place so perfect we can never imagine.

Our thoughts are always with you both, and for your gorgeous daughter Jessica.

Love Tim and Jemma xxxx

:hugs: im crying for you right now hun , im so very sorry :cry:

i'm so sorry for your loss, thinking of you both so much :hugs: x x x

I've already posted in this thread, but now you've updated it, i just wanted to say that she is beautiful..
far too beautiful for this world.
your all in my prayers xx

No words can say how sorry i am to hear this story & see them photos.
Good night god bless jessica xxx

I dont know what to say, you are so strong.

thoughts are with you all

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"