Hi Guys - updated with pics

i have no different words but am so sorry for your loss and am just wishing you lots of continued strength xxx

She looks beautiful. We're both sorry for your loss.

Love, Tasha and Dom

I am so sorry for your loss. My most genuine and heartfelt condolences. I truly admire your strength but do give yourself time to grieve hun. You do need that. She was beautiful in the pics and may she rest in total peace now as she sits in God's lap in heaven. Take care of each other and may you know that all of us out here are thinking of you and praying for you. :hugs:

:hug:

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this... poor little angel.. such a beautiful little girl. I think thinking of you and your family at this terrible time.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am soooo sorry for your loss. I dnt usually cry over things like this, but it was hard, especially seeing that you were holding her in your arms. God bless you, OH, and your precious baby girl. You are so strong and you will make it through. If you need anything at all, dnt fail to ask. Many hugs. My prayers will be with you and your family.

i am so so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. she is beautiful, i have also got a little girl in heaven and im sure they will be having lots of fun together! my thoughts are with you all xxx

I am sorry for your loss. You are so strong.

I am so very sorry for your loss and wish you nothing but happy memories of your beautiful baby girl. My heart and prayers are with you. Lots of love and many :hug:.

Sarah i really dunno what to say, my eyes was filled with tears reading what you went through! May jessica rest in peace...
My thoughts are with you and your family! xxxx

i am so sorry for your loss, you are much stronger than i could ever be. take care. :hug:

[IMG]https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/appletonangels/i262955629_64949_5.gif[/IMG]

Thinking of you and matt and all your family at this sad time xxx

I am sooo sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband and both of your families during this very difficult time. Rest in Peace Baby Jessica

Oh honey.. my thoughts are with you both. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
you're so strong and brave.. and I wish you all the strength in the world to get through this heartbreaking time.
I'm so sorry for your loss.. I know there is nothing I nor anyone can do to make this any easier for you, but if you need someone to talk to who understands what you are going through.. then feel free to message me at any time.
Rest in Peace, Jessica.. she's such a beautiful angel.
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"