Hi Guys - updated with pics

Sarah,
I don't know what to say. What a tragedy.
God bless you and your little one.
My heart is just broken.

She was so beautiful, so sorry for your loss, your in our thoughts and prayers...

words can't describe how sorry I am for your loss. :hug:

Sara, i have no idea what to say to you and matt. I do know that you and matt are very strong people, and God will get you through this. I cant imagine what your going through and i am truly so sorry this has happened. I am glad to see that you are in good thoughts with everything and that you know you will make it. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, and if you ever want to talk im here to listen. Bless your hearts. Your little angel is so beautiful and remember she is still with you every step of your way looking down on her beautiful mother. Take care of yourself and your other half, you two will make it. HUGS.!

:cry:I dont come on here much so i dont know ur full story and i wasnt going to post a reply as i have no idea what to say as nothing i could say could make a difference but i just wanted u to know i am so so sorry for ur loss...

I'm so so sorry for your loss. Don't know what to day ( can;t sop crying after looking at the photos )

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

My heart goes out to you and your family! :hugs:

i'm so so sorry for your loss it brings tears to my eyes she was so beautiful.. im sorry hun

So sorry for your loss :( You're in our thoughts

I'm very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you have went through, you are a very strong woman.
Your little girl is beautiful, and she will always be loved, missed, and remembered.
Jessica, You & Matt are in my thoughts!
:hugs:

Matt & Sarah, thinking of you both at this sad time, may your beautiful baby girl rest in peace xxxxx :hugs:

I am so very very sorry to hear of little Jessica. I wish you and Matt much love at this heartbreaking time.

i am so very sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts sending big hugs

Lou
xxx

Im so sorry. This must be so hard for you. But like you say, you had some time with her, and everything happens for a reason.
All my best to you and yours.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Rest In Peace little Jessica x

Im so sory..........

Sarah and Matt

i am so sorry to hear what has happened. We lost our son in January due to a cord accident. Please be gentle to yourselves. This is a hard time and everything still seems so unreal. Know that people are thinking of you both and sending love.

Lesley
x

I am so so sorry to hear of ur loss, I dont know what to say, this is so sad and u are so brave.

I would like to say ur little princess is gorgeous and Im sure she will be looking down on u and with u always :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->