Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Hello everyone,
My 20 week scan went really well yesterday, everything is looking good, no problems highlighted. We have also stuck to our plan of not finding out the sex :)
Was so nice to see how much baby has grown, I have uploaded the new piccie on my user profile :)
Here's to the next 20 weeks :)
Hope everyone is doing well............by the way how do I get all those fancy smiley faces etc...that you all get????
x

Excellent, so pleased it went well for you! What a lovely new piccy :)

Hey Ladies, sorry not been on in a while internet been down :(

Well done Hads for not giving in on the finding out the sex! i couldnt do it lol.

Sunflower2310= WOW your bump is coming on lovely :) mines still growing and im sure my little princess is having a growth spurt.....my belly certainly has lol.

Finaly my morning sickness is going although im still a tiny bit sick in the morning and my appetite is returning! yey to food again!

How are all of you?

xx

Thank you, it has git bigger again since then and has moved a lot higher too :happydance:
Your bump is awsome!! :flower:

Yay to your sickness getting better anf appetite returning :happydance:

I am finally starting to enjoy pregnancy, just wish i could stop eating all the time, and i have one very active little person in there, whom i can feel a lot hehe.

Ive started to feel movements now, she is defo a little wriggler :) lol i love feeling it :) xx

Aww awsome!! Me to, currently my little one is having a party in there lol. So weird but wonderful

i feel mine the most when im rocking my 8 month old to sleep. i can feel baby poking and kicking at him while he is trying to fall asleep. im sure he cant feel it, lol, but its quite silly for me to feel.

Soo i have my 2nd Midwife appointment today. This is classed as the 16 weeks appointment but i am 16+6 (gosh doesn't time fly!).
I get to hear the heartbeat for the first time and i am excited but also nervous. My tummy is getting bigger daily :)

yay for appt and hb today sunflower!

our 20 wk scan got moved today from oct 31 to oct 27!!!!!!! i know its only a couple days, but im still so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Ooh yay, a few less days to wait is awsome!!

Well as usual baby was hiding low down but she managed to find a strong and healthy heartbeat. My bump is measuring a week ahead but my dates won't change as i cannot be any more physically ahead then what they have moved me anyway. We recorded the heartbeat and at the end you can hear me in the background saying 'this is sooo cool' oopsy lol.

I still have to wait 3 weeks :-( My friend offered to pay as a treat for me to get an early one privately but my Husband said no we had to wait :-(

wish he would have agreed! i know my Dh would have, the money it costs was the only reason we didnt get an early one

My Husband is VERY patient, i however hate having to wait a full year for birthdays and Christmas lol

hey ladies,

Wow sunflower2310 :) hooray for hearing the heartbeat :) its the most amazing sound in the whole world!

blessedmomma- im so looking forward to seeing your 20 week scan.. i know what you both mean by the expense of a private scan, me and DH took so long to fall pregnant and still didnt fall pregnant naturally that i am treating this pregnancy as if it may be my only one! lol (thats my excuse lol)

yoshipikachu- sorry to hear ur sick again!! ive been sick all the way through but now it is only the mornings so i can handle it better.

On another subject my boobs have ballooned and are now leaking! lol so lovely (not) anyone else lol

xxx

collette- mine arent leaking, but they keep hurting off and on, then they get bigger. the bra's i used until the end of my last pregnancy are stretched to the max so who knows how big they'll get this time. :shock: i really need to go bra shopping soon

Sorry people are feeling sick again :-(

My boobs keep growing (yay) but so far no leaky leaky.

ugh yoshi- sorry your getting sick again. i think mine has passed. havent gotten sick in over a week, so hopefully its done.

collette- mine arent leaking, but they keep hurting off and on, then they get bigger. the bra's i used until the end of my last pregnancy are stretched to the max so who knows how big they'll get this time. :shock: i really need to go bra shopping soon

lol i know what you mean! my friend gave me one of her maternity bra's until i get paid as i am bursting out of mine, she wore it all the way up and im bursting out of it already lol... ive never really had boobs before! :) yay to big boobs :holly:

4 weeks tomorrow until my gender scan and I can't wait!! I am much more anxious to find out this time than I have been the other times ... I think it's because I'm convinced we're having a boy and I am dying to go buy some cute boy outfits :)

tnw- cant wait to hear how it goes! i hope you are having a boy to even up the house a bit:happydance:

:cry: Everytime i see someone instead of saying 'Hello how are you?' I get 'Hello fatty!'

The first couple of times i pretend laughed, but now 99% of people are doing it as a greeting to me and it is getting very tiresome and upsetting. I know they are saying it because i am very skinny elsewhere and am all boobs and bump now, but still, surely there is a nicer greeting then that?!

I feel stupidly ugly at the moment (even though my Husband says i look pretty) so these comments are getting me down. I always look at other pregnant woman and think they look so glowing and beautiful and i look at me and i look run down and icky. My hair although even thicker and shiny has decided no matter what i do to it, wants to look like i have been dragged through a bush backwards, and my face keeps breaking out, which makes me feel nasty. I know i probably sound like i have just escaped from the mental ward but had to tell someone my annoyances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->