Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Sunflower, ha ha, that is funny.......I must admit I am a little more short tempered :)

My Husband said he will get me a top that says WARNING ANGRY PREGNANT LADY lol. I think i may have ranted a bit more when i relayed the story to him hehe

Congrats Laura & Collette!!

YoshiPikachu - I have to wait until 20 weeks as well.

I was going to stay :yellow: with this baby but since I found out the gender with my 2nd I now lack the discipline. :rofl: My scan is November 16th. I think :blue: but since I've got 2 girls already (and DH has 5 sisters) who knows!

Oh my goodness i cannot stop. Today i went out to lunch with a friend and they had made it really hot, like take one bite and need a gallon of water after hot. So i was starving hungry and could not eat it. The guy came over and asked how it was, so i told him! I think he almost crapped himself. Ended up with me getting half my money back which i was happy enough with but dear me, maybe i should stay inside the rest of the pregnancy haha!

Congrats Laura & Collette!!

YoshiPikachu - I have to wait until 20 weeks as well.

I was going to stay :yellow: with this baby but since I found out the gender with my 2nd I now lack the discipline. :rofl: My scan is November 16th. I think :blue: but since I've got 2 girls already (and DH has 5 sisters) who knows!

Aww i cannot wait to find out what you are having, how exciting!!

Soo i said i had (or rather baby) a growth spurt the other day. Here are the pictures. x

Attachments

• 091020111010.jpg
    091020111010.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 111020111012.jpg
    111020111012.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
sunflower- lovin the bump! im gonna take my next one at 20 weeks to see the difference:flower:

Thank you. I have taken them every few weeks to compare, although my shallowing belly button says it all hehe. Everyone keeps asking if i am sure of my dates or if i have several hiding in there!

I love the fact i look pregnant and know that many still have no bump at all and are further along, so i feel blessed, at least people are aware i am pregnant at least. I am starting to waddle already as it feels heavy hehe.

I cannot wait to see the 20 weeks bump on you :-D

sun- lol i have noticed im waddling too! i just mentioned to my DH on our family walk that i cant believe thats starting so soon. i straighten up, but it goes back when i dont think about it again:haha:

Eating is a pain! I can't eat as much as I used to. If I try I end up throwing up. It's really annoying.

yoshi- im sorry to hear that. i hope it passes soon. i had hypermesis with one of mine and got dehydrated cuz i couldnt keep water down. it was horrible. my throat felt like it was on fire anytime i tried to eat or drink anything. it got annoying very quickly. my heart goes out to you hun!:hugs:

Eating is a pain! I can't eat as much as I used to. If I try I end up throwing up. It's really annoying.

I am sorry, i have suffered with Hypermesis with this one, and it is awful when your body does mean things.

I really hope you can eat properly soon. I tend to get to a certain point and when i start feeling sick, i stop and let a bit go down then eat a bit more then wait then it means i can finish the food, it just takes a bit longer. I do look a right sight though lol.

Sending happy food thoughts to your body :flower::hugs:

Hello everyone,
My 20 week scan went really well yesterday, everything is looking good, no problems highlighted. We have also stuck to our plan of not finding out the sex :)
Was so nice to see how much baby has grown, I have uploaded the new piccie on my user profile :)
Here's to the next 20 weeks :)
Hope everyone is doing well............by the way how do I get all those fancy smiley faces etc...that you all get????
x

Hey Ladies, sorry not been on in a while internet been down :(

Well done Hads for not giving in on the finding out the sex! i couldnt do it lol.

Sunflower2310= WOW your bump is coming on lovely :) mines still growing and im sure my little princess is having a growth spurt.....my belly certainly has lol.

Finaly my morning sickness is going although im still a tiny bit sick in the morning and my appetite is returning! yey to food again!

How are all of you?

xx

hads- are you using the quick reply? if you go to the button on the lower or upper left on top or bottom of the posts that says post reply it will take you to a box that has a section to type and has smileys to add. i think you can also go advanced on a quick reply and it takes you to the same page with the smileys. hope that wasnt too confusing. and yay for a great scan and staying strong!

i have been having braxton hicks the last couple days. they arent painful so far, but i know they will double me over in a couple months so not looking forward to it :nope:

Today was been along day. I went shopping with my grandma and I feel like I could sleep for a year. I made my grandma buy steak for dinner. :haha: I had my boyfriend take a picture of me today so here it is.

Attachments

• P1030788.jpg
    P1030788.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
yoshi- your gorgeous. you dont look preggo from the front though. we may need a side pic :flower:

bump at 17 weeks :)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/011-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"