Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Wow lol I wish I had that appetite lol I still don't eat much :( my scan is the 7th so day before yours :) not long and we will be feeling flutters :) can't wait xx

If you think about how much weight i lost and how long i couldn't eat and drink for and i am certainly making up for it. LOL

Still a few things i still cannot eat, but i am now able to eat meat again and for the first time since getting HG i ate an egg and cress sandwich and kept it down yay. Just the cheese to tackle next! Then pizza fest and cheese on toast lol.

Now i can eat big portions again (pre pregnancy i ate lots as i have a very very high metabolism so was always hungry) and i thought i ate lots before but this is impressive. I have no off button :blush: But it is good as meaning i am gaining my weight that i lost from HG :) gaining 2lb in 3 days isn't bad lol.

Hey ladies
Mind if i join ??
Expecting my first bundle of joy on the 25th of March
Got our 2nd scan on the 4 of the november to our little one again

L xx

My 20 week scan is on Nov 4th- can't wait!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the birth pool is free when you need it Collette!

Ps- no leaky nipples for me, just very erect and sore on occasion!!

Hello,

Yes I have been feeling movements :) started to feel them around 16+4, I am 19 weeks today so getting used to them now :) it is a really nice feeling.
I will upload a bump pic asap.
My friend has also given me her doppler to use and I love it, it is amazing, I am a little addicted to it at the moment, ha ha.
How is everyone doing?
Got my 20 week scan on 12th, can't wait......still going to keep the sex as a surprise :)
x

Hello,

Yes I have been feeling movements :) started to feel them around 16+4, I am 19 weeks today so getting used to them now :) it is a really nice feeling.
I will upload a bump pic asap.
My friend has also given me her doppler to use and I love it, it is amazing, I am a little addicted to it at the moment, ha ha.
How is everyone doing?
Got my 20 week scan on 12th, can't wait......still going to keep the sex as a surprise :)
x

Is this your first pregnancy? I can't wait to feel little one move :) oh also Ionia what u mean about the Doppler lol! Amazing isn't it :) I just listen and smile :)

Sunflower2310- I am so glad your feeling better I feel like I had it the wrong way round lol

Vitfawifetobe- welcome to this thread, I hope you find everyone friendly and I hope you had a good pregnancy!

Any stretch marks yet anyone? What's everyone usin? Xx

I'm expecting on March 1st with my first child...a darling baby boy <3 :)

hey ladies, welcome new ladies :)

Well i took a photo of my bump last week and now one of this week! IVE GROWN :) (well baby has lol) look ...........

14+4
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/010.jpg15+4
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/001-2.jpg

Ooh pretty bump!!!!
I keep getting squealed at when people see mine. My poor ears lol.

Hello to everyone else, and welcome the the new ladies. I hope everyone is doing well x

I managed to do the washing up last night since basically getting pregnant. My Husband came home and said ooh the cleaning fairy has been in. Hehe i think he was pleased to be let off the washing up for the first time in a loong time. I must be getting better as before i couldn't spend more then 1 second near the kitchen! x

cute bump collette!

sunflower- i was put on bedrest for a few weeks til the end of my last pregnancy and we already had 4 kids so my DH had to do a bunch of dishes and laundry every day after he got off work. he also had to make dinner, help with school work, straighten up, and bathe the babies. he was a trooper! im glad your DH helps out when needed, im sure it was very appreciated :winkwink: i also think it gave him a bigger appreciation of what i normally do all day :haha:

My Husband is awsome. He does all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, washing etc. I am a kept woman, and he does 15 hours + of work from home a day too. He is a trooper and never moans. He has been doing it the last 4 yrs so it is normal for him and his parents raised their 'boys' to be housetrained lol. Because of my problems it is so great that he is like that and says i only do what i feel i want to. I can no longer work due to my illness but he took that on and makes sure i am okay for anything normally and when i got pregnant and HG he went into overdrive. Was great to have that support. Every day i count my blessings. Being the way i am it takes a strong character to be doing all they do and doing work also and not walk away, and for me it means i can do all i need to for my exercises for my health and rest when needed etc and know he takes care of everything else. Before we got married i gave him the option of walking away because i felt guilty and he said why would he want to do that, he doesn't see it as a chore and it is what you do, and i would do it if the other way round. So i always feel happy when i can do stuff and it means he can sit and relax and have one less job to do. I am glad people have stopped telling me i shouldn't have kids just because i don't have a balancing system on one side any more doesn't mean i am an invalid, i just do things a bit squiffy lol. I know some people that should have been vetted and they have nothing wrong! In my eyes i have my Husband working from home so if i need to he can quickly help and it just means i do things a bit differently, but then before i lost my balance on one side i never did do things normally hehe. Just means i look drunk all the time without the alcohol lol.

And i can now eat meat yay. And today for the first time i had a bit of melted cheese in a cheese and ham toastie and it stayed down. I am so proud of myself and next week my aim is to eat a bit of pizza lol. Sad dreaming about that but it is the little things in life i like lol. x

Sorry for the essay x

lol sounds like you have a good Dh. mine is too. he says he appreciates me more, but he always did a lot. he was raised like your Dh sounds like, he had to do his own laundry and chores when he was younger. he is a very good man. he does a lot around here even when i dont need the help. he sounds a lot like your Dh except he doesnt work from home. he works at a place that builds jets. he has pretty much done dinner since we had our 3rd child. i still do it sometimes, but he does it mostly. since we have 5 going on 6 kids, there is a lot of laundry and dishes every day. at least 2-3 loads of each. if i dont get it all done during the day he finishes it up at night. i feel since i stay at home its mostly my responsibility, but he doesnt believe so. our youngest ones are 4, 21 mos, and 7 mos so with taking care of them all day i have to fit in the chores when i can. when the weekend comes he tries to do most of the housework so i can have a break. and he gets up with the kids, who get up around 7, so i can sleep in on the weekends. i cant imagine having this many kids with anyone who wasnt him.

i wouldnt listen at all to what people have to say about whether you should have kids or not. obviously God has blessed you and its not anyone elses right to decide otherwise. i would just enjoy it! it takes love to be a great mommy, not perfect physical health:hugs:

Your Husband sounds wonderful :) How lovely for you.

Yes i agree God certainly chose this baby for us and i intend to do my best to love and nourish the little one. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->