Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

So tomorrow is the day i find out if im team pink or team blue!!! im so excited :) xx

its at 10.30am dontthink ill sleep tonight ha ha

its so weir to think that tomorrow im gonna have a son or a daughter! eek so exciting!

hows you 2? silly question dont suppose either of you have been getting sharp pains in your uterus? only lasts a second but defo sharp lol xx

Ooohhh i shall be checking B&B every 2 seconds lol. I still have to wait until Nov 8th to find out (if little one behaves).

I have been getting them at the same time as my stretching pains lol.

I am okay thanks. Getting bigger by the day lol. x

yay i will check in tomorrow! ours is the 31st of this month. absolutely cant wait!

i have been having some round ligament pain too. only a couple of times thankfully

Hello,
Looking forward to hearing your news collette :)
Sunflower, blessed momma, how are you both?
I'm doing well, 20 week scan on wednesday, can't wait, I am getting bigger by the day now, finding sleeping a little uncomfy at night as my back is a bit sore, been getting quite a few stretchy pains as well, the joys of being pregnant hey!!
x

Two hour wait I'm so excited can't wait to tell you all! Anyone wanna place guesses xx

Hads1 i am okay thanks, feeling a lot of stretching and i am loving the scales now as it is telling me i am putting in weight not loosing weight :)

I hope you are still managing to get enough sleep. And ooh not long to wait for your scan :-D exciting!!

Collette86 hmmmmmmm i think boy hehe. I bet this time goes super slowly until the scan lol.

Blessedmomma ooh not too much longer for you!

Hi Iv had my gender scan for the twins today and 1 of each :haha: soooo pleased...

Woohooo for team pink hun :thumbup:

wow congrats laura, one of each is amazing! :) i thought i would add a few pics from today

Meet Kacey Maria Jayne Newton.

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/012-1.jpg
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/015.jpg
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/007-3.jpg

congrats laura! :oneofeach::pink::blue:

collette- she is absolutely lovely :cloud9:

yoshi- i have to wait til 20 wks 1 day. i considered paying for an early scan just to know, but i figure i can wait the couple of extra weeks. now im down to 3 weeks and 2 days to go and im glad i saved my money. that much more to spend after i find out:haha:

Congrats everyone, i have to wait until Nov 8th and i am counting the days lol.

My bump had another growth spurt last night. I am getting big hehe. I cannot wait to find out what i am cooking inside. For me personally i think it helps the bonding process plus you can say he or she rather than it, which to me feels rude.

I hope everyone is feeling better each day and hopefully we get the lots of energy stage soon lol x

Aww congratulations Collette :) that is fantastic news, your pics are lovely

Laura, congratulations too :)

Is anyone else having a surprise like me????

Well my goodness me. I am never one to say anything to anyone, but pregnancy hormones took over in the shop today against 2 very stupid arrogant old age pensioners. I went ape at them several times. I think they got the hint after a few mins that i wasn't impressed lol. Felt liberating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->