Hi,looking for TTC buddies!

TTCbaby2011

7 boys, 1 girl and 2 angels <3
Reaction score
I'm on cycle day 17.My cycle is usally 26-27 days long. I'm planing on testing Christmas Day since I ovualte early.Af is due 28th or 29th. I'm hope all of us get blessed with our :bfp:"s!!

My signs for ovulating showed up on the 13th. When was yours?

Mine was on the 19th or 20th!! How are you feeling now? any symptoms? your 7 DPO!!!

Baby dust to you!!:baby::baby:

The symptoms I'm having is flu/cold symptoms,fullness,tired,back ache,and some spotting not very much at all it started today.The only thing with the spotting is it could be implantation spotting or the problem that I have been having over a year now. For over a year now I start spotting 7-10 days before my AF starts. I have been to two OB docs. They checked out things to see why I was spotting and nothing showed up(I even had a D&C in Oct. to see if that would help. It did'nt)My OB doc say I'm fine and not to worry about it. I have never had implantation with my others,but you never know.I guess I'll have to wait and find out. I sure hope thats what it is!:dust:to you to!!

This is my 2nd month. My hubby and I was going to start in Sept of this year,but we had change of plans.How long have you been TTC? BTW I sent you a freind request. I hope thats ok!

Yes that is okay! Thank you!
Just curious..what does the spotting look like? is it like a brown stain!! (haha sorry TMI) I'm 4 DPO and my breats are starting to hurt..getting quite emotional and weepy too...

Did you take any fertility meds to help you conceive? or is it all natural? hehehe

My spotting sometimes is brownish and other times it is brite red. I'm just sick of having this every month. So I'm guessing I'm prob. out his month. OH well I guess there is next month. I hope the spotting does not interfere with me TTC. My OB doc says it won't I guess I'll see. I have been you sylk,taking folic acid, and 1 baby asprin a day. What about you? It sounds like you might get your BFP this month! Have you had those symptoms before on 4dpo.

To be honest I don't remember what symptoms I had last month. I know I felt sick most of time but that was because of all the medicines I took metformin and duphaston. I also had an hcg injection.

The reason I think why it didn't happen last month was because my egg quality wasn't as good. I had two eggss but there were not as big 14.5 and 15. This month, had one egg that grew big it was 22..so hopefully! It is such a painful wait. I keep wanting to check hehe How do you keep yourself from checking?

I've been TTC for 3 months now and I have PCOS too. I have a journal if you want to stalk :happydance::happydance:

I've been getting really white discharge and yesterday a brown stain so I wonder if that was spotting hehe
Is this the first time you are trying to conceive?

I don't think the spotting will interfere with you TTC, I read it is normal to spot and it could be implantation spotting?

I really hope you get a BFP :hugs: and you will be checking soon!!!! Please do tell me what your results are ! :baby::flower:

xoxox

I have checked a couple of times,but they were really early ones! Its hard not to check!! I have been ttc for 2 months now.I sure hope the spotting don't interfere with me ttc. I might go head and still check on Christmas day or I might wait to see if AF shows her ugly face next week! Hope you get your:bfp:! XX:hugs:XX

Yep and it was :bfn: The:witch: will very likely be here in a day or two. How are you feeling? Have you been able to test yet? I'm going to add you has my TTC buddy on my signature if thats okay!

No I don't mind!!
Oh No! I was really hoping you'd get your BFP this month!!
I got a very faint line at 7DPO, but a lot of people say its not really possible to get a bfp so maybe I ovulated earlier? (idk)
I tested again at 8DPO (not morning urine) and there was a line but even fainter.
I'm 10DPO today and what's weird is that I have peed on 4 sticks now (what a waste right) so i tested again today at 10DPO and the line is still there but fainter than 7DPO but better than 8DPO . I keep making excuses for e.g I went to the toilet at least 4 times in the wee hours of the morning. 12 am, 2am, 3am and 4 am..so maybe thats why? I don't know why I keep urinating. Its INSANE!

But yes I'm worried that the lines are fainter . I hope you don't mind me venting. I feel really obsessive LOL This is all I can think about. and Its crazy but I am still hoping you don't get AF!!! *hugs*

Pics of the PT at 7DPO
https://i54.tinypic.com/2ib2sk7.jpg
https://oi56.tinypic.com/2n57p1.jpg

Thanks, I'll keep you updated! I don't mind if you vent we all need to that sometimes!! Make sure you keep me update!!! Hope you get a dark:bfp:!!Take care xxhugsxx

Thank you Shey and TTC... it looks darker because i tweaked the picture.

TTC...did you get AF or are you still waiting? :nope:

TTC.. how many boys do you have? and what happened when you had a tubal reversal? How did you find out? (if you don't mind sharing with me your story)

I'm still waiting for AF it should be here in a day or two. I'm a mother of four boys!( Which I love very much) I had a tubal after my four son was born,not by my choice but by family put there noses where they did not belong. I was not ready for it!! My hubby and I decide to get a tubal reversal done a couple of years ago. We know family would not be happy with us,but thats their problem not ours. So 6/7/10 I had my TR done. My tube lengths are right 6cm and my left 6.5cm and the TR doc said everything looked good. He gave me 75%-85% on conceiving. So here I'm TTC #5. We are hoping and praying to be blessed with a baby girl,but if we get blessed with another boy it will still be a blessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->