Hi,looking for TTC buddies!

Thank you girlie! how are you feeling?

I'm feeling good! Had my 2nd blood work done today.

I finally got the e-mail today about my blood work results and they came back normal!! Yay!!! I go back next Monday for my 3 rd blood work. I go once a week until Feb. 24th my tubal reversal is the one that whats me to have it done every week.

Aww that's good things went well

Ttcbuddy-o.m. Gosh!!! You are pregnant!!! I ammm so HAPPY for you!
Sorry I have been missing in action, I got promoted at work so I have been so so busy. How do you feel? Any morning sickness? Hhe really hope it is a girl foryou this round...imagine how your sons will be all protective of her! Too precious..

AF was late for me this month just a day late but i think she is on her way. Wiped myself today (3rd) and there was brown and red stains. My hubby's is goingto get himself checked. I am thinking of going off clomid and all the meds this month.what do you girls think?

Shey- what happened? Are you with someone else now? Update! Hope you are okay.

Miss you girls! It was a lonely month last month, piles of paperwork and still more work to do!!

Cara congrats on the promotion. Yea Im with someone new. his name is Scott and I've knwn him for 13 yrs. I went to high school with his sister, though she isn't happy that we're dating lol. miss you too.

Ttcbuddy-o.m. Gosh!!! You are pregnant!!! I ammm so HAPPY for you!
Sorry I have been missing in action, I got promoted at work so I have been so so busy. How do you feel? Any morning sickness? Hhe really hope it is a girl foryou this round...imagine how your sons will be all protective of her! Too precious..

AF was late for me this month just a day late but i think she is on her way. Wiped myself today (3rd) and there was brown and red stains. My hubby's is goingto get himself checked. I am thinking of going off clomid and all the meds this month.what do you girls think?

Shey- what happened? Are you with someone else now? Update! Hope you are okay.

Miss you girls! It was a lonely month last month, piles of paperwork and still more work to do!!
Cara: Congrats on being promoted at work! I have'nt had any morning sickness yet, but I'm sure it will be coming!! I' still praying for you for that :bfp: for you girl!!! TTYS and Take Care, Its nice to hear from you!

I thought I would drop by and let you ladies know that I had a ultrasound yesterday. It went great!! The baby is in the uterus, I saw the flickering of the baby's heart, and I also got to hear the heart beat!!! The heart beat was 98 bpm but, my OB doc said that's normal for 5 weeks and 6 days.
I thought you would like to see the ultrasound pixs:
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/ultrasound pixs/100_1160_00.jpg
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/ultrasound pixs/100_1156.jpg
Talk to ladies later and take care! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->