Hi,looking for TTC buddies!

Aww sorry bout that TTC I know how it feels when family stick their noses in things that are none of their business. I hope you get your :bfp: this coming year.

Thank you Shey! When are you going to start TTC?

Im gonna start in May like the last 2 weeks of May cause that's when I'll get to see my BF

I want to wish you good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: in this upcoming year when you start TTC!!

Gosh...why was that any of their business? Were they worried that you were too fertile!! if you get a girl that would be a lovely change...you can have a little princess who you can dress up etc etc hehehe
I'd like a boy first so that when my daughter comes (the 2nd one), the boy can look after her. Yes..hahaha im still trying for ttc #1 and I am already thinking about ttc #2.

Shey- Is your bf in deployment?

Cara no my BF lives in Illinois and I live in Florida, but we've known each other for 5 almost 6 yrs and I would see him whenever he would come down to visit his family that he has down here. But I told him that I would go up to see him for his Birthday which is May 26th.

Gosh!! You must miss him loads!!
When my husband is away for a month.. I go insane hehe..
Oooo and you and your bf are planning on getting married on 31st dec 2012! Congratulations! Are you going to move or is he?

Well the :witch: decide to show up today. On to next month!! I know one thing though when I do get my :bfp: I'm not telling any of the family.
Cara have you took another test yet?
Shey Congrats on your upcoming wedding in 2012!!

Thank you ladies. we are still figuring out the living arrangements whether i move up to Chicago or he moves down here depends on where we get jobs at.

Oh TTC...I'm really sorry about AF showing up!!! :( I hope 2011 is the year for you!!

I have been POAS nearly every day..last I checked was yesterday ( a total of 5 sticks now) . There is still a faint line but I guess I won't really know till the 2nd Jan when AF doesn't show up..and I really hope she doesn't.. so scared..

I thought she was going to start full blowing yesterday,but she did'nt. Just spotting. Than the samething happend today. I'm still spotting very little(with bright red blood,but no AF) I took another test today and it was :bfn:. AF is always on the 26th or 27th CD. I don't understand what is going on! If AF going to show up I wish she just would hurry up!! Cara- I'll be praying no AF shows up! It looks very promising for you!! Take Care xx

AF finally showed up full blowing today!! Thank god, on to next month to TTC our miracle baby!!! I'll be testing on Jan.24th.
Cara-Keep me posted on how things are going!
Shey-How are things going for you?
TTYL ladies!

TTC things are going good. Just applied for health information management jobs in chicago and some down here in FL so Im hoping to hear back from them.

Good luck on your job find Shey! Let me know how things go!!

Wanted to say Happy New Year ladies! This is the year for our :bfp:'s Shey!!
Cara- How is your :bfp: coming along! Have you retested yet?

Yes it is TTC hehe! Happy New Year ladies!

Hi Girls,

I woke up really early on 2 nd January cause this was the day AF arrived and I thought if the HPT showed up as positive that surely AF would not show up but I was wrong... I got a BFP at around 6 plus in the morning and by lunchtime...AF arrived.

Ergh...why?? It didn't come out in a rush..I had to wipe it with toilet paper to be able to see it. Then by nighttime, a lot came out but not as much as it should have been. What's weird is that I didn't even get cramps!!! I don't understand. I'm not getting as much blood as I usually do too.
I am so indenial! I really thought I was pregnant and I was but then AF came...soo strange and weird!

Anyway, sorry for the depressing msg to start off 2011..

Aww Cara Im sorry. what hpt did ya use? cause some tend to give false positives. I hope you do get your :bfp: soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->