Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna. This is my (failed) 2nd month TTC. I can't help but getting impatient because I am one of those women who feel when they are ovulating. I have done everything by the book, even raising my legs afterwards :haha: (my husband thought it was hilarious) I guess I just have to relax but it is easier said than done!

Hey girls how is everyone today? I'm still feeling pretty low and wish could shake myself out of it. Still not speaking to Dh but only really cause not seen him as he is out with friends and I have been working. 5dpo now and hoping low mood a positive sign. Also been really tired and noticed today very creamy white cm (sorry tmi). Anyway hoping time ticks on bit quicker and Af stays away! Xx

I'm starting to think that maybe I haven't Ovd. Still doing my OPK's and todays was still the same as yesterday. Surely If I did Ov when I had my darkest OPK, then I wouldn't still be able to see a line now? And I really haven't had much CM at all. I really hope I did though. Just want my cycles to be normal. I'm on CD 23 now :sad1:
Hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about the time. 5dpo already though :winkwink: x
i think to be honest what I would do if I were you was just forget the OV sticks and concentrate on BD every other day as that way you are covering all bases regardless. Since my positive OV disappeared DH and I have not really BD and I am keeping fingers crossed that we haven't stopped trying so hard too soon. It's all so confusing and if one more person tells me it will happen when the time is right I think i might scream!!! I know friends/family mean well but it really doesn't help! Keeping fingers crossed this is our month and if not at least we all have each other to keep focused on trying again next month!

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna. This is my (failed) 2nd month TTC. I can't help but getting impatient because I am one of those women who feel when they are ovulating. I have done everything by the book, even raising my legs afterwards :haha: (my husband thought it was hilarious) I guess I just have to relax but it is easier said than done!

Hi Anna, Welcome! We all know how you feel in this forum and it's a great place to vent and get everything out! I have also tried the cycling legs in the air act and in fact the night I conceived DS I did this exact thing!
Its all just a waiting and hoping game. Sometimes wish I could just forget all about it and just let it happen but it's not as easy as that!

Elaine x

Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to say i'll not be on here for a few weeks from tonight because we are going to the airport tomorrow ready for our flight!

But i will try and pop on to update when the witch arrives (or not hopefully!) and i wish you all the luck in the world that some of you get your BFP's whilst i'm away! Id be sooooo happy of you did!! :flower:
Much love to you all!!
Kate! xx

Kate how exciting! Have a fantastic time! Where are you off to? Keeping fingers crossed that next time we chat you have a BFP! That would make it a very special holiday! Keeping fingers crossed and keep in touch if you can xx
Elaine xx

Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to say i'll not be on here for a few weeks from tonight because we are going to the airport tomorrow ready for our flight!

But i will try and pop on to update when the witch arrives (or not hopefully!) and i wish you all the luck in the world that some of you get your BFP's whilst i'm away! Id be sooooo happy of you did!! :flower:
Much love to you all!!
Kate! xx
Oh Kate, how exciting for you! I hope you have a lovely holiday. Please keep us updated. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xx

Thank you Laura, Oh and i agree with Elaine and just keep BD as much as you can! I was exactly the same last month and i finally o'ed on around cd37! I'm really hoping that it's not as long for you! (if you haven't indeed already o'ed!)
xx

Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome Anna, the Ladies on here will keep you nice and sane! It's defiantly easier said than done to relax, sometimes i feel like i think about ttc every minute of everyday! And don't even get me started on symptom spotting! :dohh:
xx

Hello Ladies,

Much love to you all!!
Kate! xx

Kate how exciting! Have a fantastic time! Where are you off to? Keeping fingers crossed that next time we chat you have a BFP! That would make it a very special holiday! Keeping fingers crossed and keep in touch if you can xx
Elaine xx

Thank you Elaine, we are going to Disneyland Orlando! I'm very very excited! And i'm hoping that i'll get my own little bit of magic with a BFP, but i'm not holding my breathe! It would defiantly make it even more special if we did though!
xx

Hey how is everyone today? 6dpo and no symptoms I don't think, not sure if good or bad thing! Thinking a week today can test so hoping af stays away!!

Hi everyone!

Hi Anna ...... I am shradha..... this is my 4 month TTC.....cd3 .....I am going to try something like you this time....:flower: just need to try harder..... Don't feel disappointed :hugs:.... We all are going through the same.......relax.....all the best...may be this month we will get a BFP.......loads of baby :dust: for all....

Hey how is everyone today? 6dpo and no symptoms I don't think, not sure if good or bad thing! Thinking a week today can test so hoping af stays away!!
Having no symptom is good.......many say that when they get a BFP they didn't have any symptom......so chill....and don't stress......all the best:thumbup: loads of baby :dust: fir you.....
Cd3..... Waiting for my O.....

I done something really stupid yesterday :dohh: I woke up and I don't know why but I done an IC HPT. Think it's because I had 6 lurking in my drawer. Anyway I done it, saw that it was neg then got ready for work etc... Anyway after work, I looked at it again and it had a very light 2nd line. It was so light you had to hold it up to the light to see it. I don't know when this line appeared but I know it must have been an evap line! Why oh why did I bloody do it? I'm kicking myself now. For one min I had a little bit of excitement until the words 'Evap Lines' hit me :blush: Why is so so tempting to POAS. LOL!
Elaine- Your only 6dpo so still plenty of time for symptoms! Are you feeling better now?
Hello Anna & Shradha :hi: xx

I done something really stupid yesterday :dohh: I woke up and I don't know why but I done an IC HPT. Think it's because I had 6 lurking in my drawer. Anyway I done it, saw that it was neg then got ready for work etc... Anyway after work, I looked at it again and it had a very light 2nd line. It was so light you had to hold it up to the light to see it. I don't know when this line appeared but I know it must have been an evap line! Why oh why did I bloody do it? I'm kicking myself now. For one min I had a little bit of excitement until the words 'Evap Lines' hit me :blush: Why is so so tempting to POAS. LOL!
Elaine- Your only 6dpo so still plenty of time for symptoms! Are you feeling better now?
Hello Anna & Shradha :hi: xx

Eh HOW EXCITING!! Are you going to test again to check??? You never know it might very well be a BFP!! Have you have any symptoms??

I really don't think it is :nope: I feel really silly. I donr a FR test today as had something in my head saying 'what if' and it was bfn. That was this afternoon though. I keep looking the faint line on IC and it has faded even more, you can hardly see it now. I don't think it would show in a pic otherwise I would have posted for opinions. I have had a few sharp pains in boobs and have been feeling crampy today. Almost like AF pains. Who knows, maybe AF will show in a couple of days. I am on CD25. I'm not sure how soon I'd get a bfp on a FR if I was pregnant. Those evap line really are evil! How are you today? xx

I did a test yesterday too if it makes you feel any better and got a not surprising bfn. Wasn't really expecting anything and not really sure why I did it!! Anyway symptoms wise I don't really feel anything today. My low mood has lifted though which is good thing! One week today should be able to test I reckon if af doesn't show before that. It really is a waiting game. Thinking myself quite lucky really that I am on cd 28 and a week away from af, other months I have been double that! Is the gap between positive ov and af always 14 days? Mine was to the day last month and I haven't focused on before that. X

It's just so tempting isn't it when there's tests lying around? I will leave it another week and maybe test again with another IC. I'm keeping my last FR for when I really think I could be pregnant!
I'm glad you are feeling better. I have read so many times that AF is due 14 days from Ov so I take it that is true. If I have another long cycle, I think I might start looking for some natural herbal things to take to help with bring on Ov. I've read up about a few of them. Can't bear the thought of another long cycle. xx

I'm sure u read it's the bit from af to ov that is the irregular bit but the luteal stage (the other bit) is usually always 14 days I reckon! I am so paranoid I've done something stupid as I had really hot bath tonight which was brill but I now have a really sore tummy and worried I have maybe frazzled anything that possibly growing in there (though not believing their is). Just worrying a bit, what do u think??

I read not u read!! Sorry and also wrong their not there!!

I reckon if there's something in there it will be fine :D It's natural to worry about things when there's a chance you may be expecting. Maybe your tummy is just feeling more sensitive because there is something in there:winkwink:
Do you think you will be tempted to test again in a few days? x

Hoping I can wait a week! What about you? Have in my head 10th may!!

I wasn't going to test until 15th May but something got the better of me yesterday! I would like to wait another week at least. But I seriously think I have POAS addiction so who knows :haha: I keep thinking about that silly line, I cant help it :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->