Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

I would be same if I saw any line! Why not do another one first thing in the morning just I see? Can't do any harm! Why not do a test on 10th same as me! I remember getting signs of Af befor the 14 days last month though never got the full flow till the 14 days. Kinda hope if af coming it comes and goes quick!!!!! Xx must not test for a week must not test for a week :))

I'll see how I feel in the morning. I hope I don't get the urge. Need to be strong. Who am I kidding, I bet I roll strait out of bed and reach for the drawer that has the tests in!! x

Hi ladies well cd4 for me, just waiting for af to go :thumbup:
wishing you all lots of :dust:

Kirsty, it's amazing how time marches on! I'm now 8dpo with no real symptoms so not really sure what to expect! Kinda ok with it if Af comes as its a bit further away from Christmas lol. What will be will be I reckon! Would be very pleased with Bfp though!

Laura - did u test????? Been thinking about you!

No I didn't test today. I got up in a bit of a daze this morning and went to the toilet and completely forgot! I think it's a good thing though. I took apart my FR test last night that I done yesterday and there is an evap on that too! It's so thin and has no colour so I know for def that it was an evap. I was googling it all night lol and loads of people have had the same happen to them! I'm just going to carry on BD every other day and maybe test the end of next week. xx

I was just wondering ladies if anyone has cut things out of their diet, food/drink etc to try and concieve :flower:

Well done Laura I'm impressed! Was going to ask about the whole BD thing now OV gone, we tried last night but due to fall out t
We had 4 nights there where we didn't, hoping that wasn't the time we should have been, though thinking probably not!

Kirst, not changed eating etc, just making sure i take iron three times a day as should be plus folic acid.

Right now feeling bit crampy, had to go for nap this avo as been soo tired today.

It's a waiting game really! How is everyone? Xx

Sorry to hear you all are agonizing over this time right now. Right now I;m actually not even temping because I dont want to obsess again amd then feel disappointed at not get that BFP. Hopefully may is the LUCKY MONTH!

I was just wondering ladies if anyone has cut things out of their diet, food/drink etc to try and concieve :flower:
Hi Kirsty,
I haven't really cut anything out of my diet. I try to eat healthily throughout the week and at the weekend I treat myself. I dont really drink a lot of alcohol anyway unless I go out with friends etc... I am taking folic acid every morning. I think when I do get a BFP, I will cut out coffee and try and eat a bit more healthily. xx

Elaine- I think you did def BD at all the right times. The only reason were still BD every other day is because I still don't know for sure whether I did Ov or not.
My boobs were hurting again last night but this happened before AF last cycle. Like you say, it's just a waiting game! But if AF is going to come, I hope she doesn't take too long so I can move forward with next cycle.

Aly- I have never done temping. I think it would stress me out too much! OPK's were stressful enough for me lol. I hope May is the lucky month for us all :dust: xx

Just trying to eat healthy food....have cut down on cola's and papaya ..... Started having folic acid tablets.....

I'm on CD9 now, just started using OPKs but not really sure about the results yet, only done 1 so far!
Fingers crossed that May is our lucky month!

I've been taking mother-to-be tablets since I had my coil removed in March, I'll quit the coffee once I get a BFP but not before! Xx

Hey girls how has everyone been today? 9 DPO today, slowly getting there! How are the symptoms?? xx

Hello I too am on 9dpo today. I tested this morning with fmu and got a bfaintp. Didn't want to get too excited so I tested again this afternoon around 4pm and got a bfn. I don't know what to think. :/ I'm hoping it was a fn and maybe its too soon to tell. I've been having AF like cramping yesterday and today along with lower back pain. So I for sure thought AF was coming early since I'm not due until sometime over the weekend. Best of luck to everyone! :))

Hi Elaine- Not long now till testing :happydance: Have you had any symptoms?

Hi JenMarie- If your AF is due and you've had a faint line, you could be in with a good chance. Have you tested again this morning?

AFM- I've just done an OPK and guess what??? It's positive!!!! The test line is darker than the control. I'm happy because I know I'm finally ovulating but also annoyed as I'm on day 28 today and it means it's going to be another long cycle! I had really bad lower back pains a couple of nights ago and last night, I was sure AF was gonna come as I was getting cramps. xx

I am on cd6 ....will start testing from cd9......

Hello I too am on 9dpo today. I tested this morning with fmu and got a bfaintp. Didn't want to get too excited so I tested again this afternoon around 4pm and got a bfn. I don't know what to think. :/ I'm hoping it was a fn and maybe its too soon to tell. I've been having AF like cramping yesterday and today along with lower back pain. So I for sure thought AF was coming early since I'm not due until sometime over the weekend. Best of luck to everyone! :))

You must have been so excited with the first test.......but don't worry you still have time......all the best:thumbup:

I don't have anymore of the other test that I used for that first one. :/ I bought FRER and took that just a bit ago and bfn as well. :? I also noticed yesterday late in the evening that I had a pinkish discharge after I wiped. Not a lot though. Nothing today. I'm a little disappointed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->