Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

You still have time JenMarie. A lot of people don't get a good line until AF is due or after! It is disappointing though as you hear of so many people getting a line before but everyones different. Did your faint line have colour? I had a very faint line on a FRER on Sat but I'm sure it was evap. I had to take it out of the case to see it and really hold it up to the light. x

Hey girls glad to hear everyone doing well! I'm bit fed up as noticed brown spotting this morning which I got last month 3 days before Af, thinking this is the same :-(. Not totally sure but will not be at all surprised of af appears in 3 days. One blessing is that it is the shortest cycle I have had in a while. Thinking that next cycle I am going to forget ov sticks and just try every other day through cycle as this two week wait stuff is so hard and I'm such a symptom spotter!! Anyway not totally out yet but pretty much I reckon. Will keep u posted xx

Hey girls glad to hear everyone doing well! I'm bit fed up as noticed brown spotting this morning which I got last month 3 days before Af, thinking this is the same :-(. Not totally sure but will not be at all surprised of af appears in 3 days. One blessing is that it is the shortest cycle I have had in a while. Thinking that next cycle I am going to forget ov sticks and just try every other day through cycle as this two week wait stuff is so hard and I'm such a symptom spotter!! Anyway not totally out yet but pretty much I reckon. Will keep u posted xx
Hey Elaine,
I will keep my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show for you. I have read that you can get an LH surge before AF is due so I'm wondering now if my positive OKP's today are down to the witch arriving soon. All we can do is wait. I'm not going to bother with ov sticks either next cycle. I am going to try and take the relaxed approach as I've felt like I'm going mad this cycle and it's all I can think about which is not good. xx

Hey Elaine,
I will keep my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show for you. I have read that you can get an LH surge before AF is due so I'm wondering now if my positive OKP's today are down to the witch arriving soon. All we can do is wait. I'm not going to bother with ov sticks either next cycle. I am going to try and take the relaxed approach as I've felt like I'm going mad this cycle and it's all I can think about which is not good. xx

Laura, we can keep each other going next month if both out! I got positive opk just day before af last month x

You still have time JenMarie. A lot of people don't get a good line until AF is due or after! It is disappointing though as you hear of so many people getting a line before but everyones different. Did your faint line have colour? I had a very faint line on a FRER on Sat but I'm sure it was evap. I had to take it out of the case to see it and really hold it up to the light. x

Yes it did, it was a pinkish color. It was faint, but it was there. I've told myself I will not test until after Friday if AF doesn't arrive. :/

Hey Elaine,

Laura, we can keep each other going next month if both out! I got positive opk just day before af last month x
Yes definitely. I suppose if AF does come tomorrow, at least I know my cycles are pretty much normal which will be a huge relief. I have had 2 very positive OPK's today. xx

Yes it did, it was a pinkish color. It was faint, but it was there. I've told myself I will not test until after Friday if AF doesn't arrive. :/
Good idea JenMarie. I think all this trying earlier than AF is due causes so much confusion (well it does for me anyway). At least if you are pg, then you will get a lovely pink clear line on Fri xx

Hi Anna, Welcome! We all know how you feel in this forum and it's a great place to vent and get everything out! I have also tried the cycling legs in the air act and in fact the night I conceived DS I did this exact thing!
Its all just a waiting and hoping game. Sometimes wish I could just forget all about it and just let it happen but it's not as easy as that!

Elaine x[/QUOTE]

Hi Elaine! Thanks for such a warm welcome! I have tried to keep calm, today was the last day of my period so next week I will be be getting those ovulation sticks sorted! Hopefully this will be our month!

Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome Anna, the Ladies on here will keep you nice and sane! It's defiantly easier said than done to relax, sometimes i feel like i think about ttc every minute of everyday! And don't even get me started on symptom spotting! :dohh:
xx

Hello!! Yeah, symptom spotting... that is the worst. This month I was spotting a week before AF! I was hoping it could be implantation bleeding but it was just my body adjusting after I stopped taking the pill. How confusing! I know it will happen sooner than later but I just can't wait to have a baby. I agree, this forum is keeping me sane!

Hey girls, well a little more spotting today but not a lot, pretty sure it is AF though. Kinda ok though as gives wee bit longer to save! Hoping it gets a move on though as want to get back to CD1! Will be soo shocked if AF doesn't appear but I'm thinking it will as I never had any spotting when PG with DS.

How is everyone doing? Anyone near a BFP yet??

We need to all stick together regardless of where we are as it's good to have somewhere to vent!

Love Elaine xx

Hi Elaine i hope its not af fingers crossed
as for me cd 7 and getting ready to use opk tests, im going to start on day 9, im not sure what happened for me last cycle but at least i know i started this one well, i had a proper peroid lasting 5 days so hopefully i will ovulate this month fingers crossed, im gonna use cheapies every day then if i start to get a positive im gonna use cb digital :happydance:

Hey Kirsty, you are well on your way to OV time again! It doesn't take too long to get back to it really does it!
I am kinda hopeful that AF does come and will then disappear quick smart! I am not going to do OV sticks next month as I feel they are making me FAR to obsessed! DH and I are going to try every other day the whole way and see if that works! Loads of people have told me that the minute you try to forget about trying, it happens, so going to try that idea next cycle! Anyway hurry up AF come and go and let me get on with things!

Hope everyone else doing ok aswell xx

Hello I too am on 9dpo today. I tested this morning with fmu and got a bfaintp. Didn't want to get too excited so I tested again this afternoon around 4pm and got a bfn. I don't know what to think. :/ I'm hoping it was a fn and maybe its too soon to tell. I've been having AF like cramping yesterday and today along with lower back pain. So I for sure thought AF was coming early since I'm not due until sometime over the weekend. Best of luck to everyone! :))

You must have been so excited with the first test.......but don't worry you still have time......all the best:thumbup:

Yes! You still have time Jen don't stress:flower:

Hello I too am on 9dpo today. I tested this morning with fmu and got a bfaintp. Didn't want to get too excited so I tested again this afternoon around 4pm and got a bfn. I don't know what to think. :/ I'm hoping it was a fn and maybe its too soon to tell. I've been having AF like cramping yesterday and today along with lower back pain. So I for sure thought AF was coming early since I'm not due until sometime over the weekend. Best of luck to everyone! :))

You must have been so excited with the first test.......but don't worry you still have time......all the best:thumbup:

Yes! You still have time Jen don't stress:flower:

Sorry Jen don't know how I missed this!!! How exciting, keeping my fingers crossed it is a big fat positive!!! Keep us posted xx

Hey Kirsty, you are well on your way to OV time again! It doesn't take too long to get back to it really does it!
I am kinda hopeful that AF does come and will then disappear quick smart! I am not going to do OV sticks next month as I feel they are making me FAR to obsessed! DH and I are going to try every other day the whole way and see if that works! Loads of people have told me that the minute you try to forget about trying, it happens, so going to try that idea next cycle! Anyway hurry up AF come and go and let me get on with things!

Hope everyone else doing ok aswell xx

I know what you mean I'm CD 8 and I decided I'm not going to stress or obssess this month. I made a goal not to test til i miss my period and try not to temp haha!:happydance:I'm excited! Good Luck!

Well my af still not here and had a tiny bit of spotting today. 14po not till Friday so thinking be here by then. How is everyone doing? Xx

Well my af still not here and had a tiny bit of spotting today. 14po not till Friday so thinking be here by then. How is everyone doing? Xx
Hey- After my positive OPKs on Monday I didn't get AF but OPKs are lighter now so I'm just taking it that I did Ov and I am 2dpo today! Another long cycle! CD 31 for me today.
Elaine- I hope it isnt AF. Are you going to test today or tomorrow if AF stays away?
Kirsty- Sounds like you've got a good plan going there! Fingers crossed! xx

Hey- After my positive OPKs on Monday I didn't get AF but OPKs are lighter now so I'm just taking it that I did Ov and I am 2dpo today! Another long cycle! CD 31 for me today.
Elaine- I hope it isnt AF. Are you going to test today or tomorrow if AF stays away?
Kirsty- Sounds like you've got a good plan going there! Fingers crossed! xx

Laura, def no point testing, have major signs that AF should be with me tomorrow at 14dpo :-(
Keen to get back to CD1 which should hopefully be tomorrow. Hoping maybe we have another little March baby as our first was born in March! Looking forward to hopefully some BFP from you guys and those of you who get AF like me, we can all start again together (or play catch up to those who have just started again! ) xx

I'm sorry you feel as though AF is coming :hugs: I'm keeping my fx for you still. You are not out until she arrives! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->