Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Hi All,

Kirsty- I hope your AF didn't show! Like Kate said, it could just be a bit of breakthrough bleeding. When you come off BC, your body can play all sorts of tricks on you.
Elaine- I'm sorry that you are feeling like this today :hugs: I still get days where I get upset about the miscarriage. It's so upsetting when you see things on Facebook. A few people have put scan pics on there and that gets me every time. I am happy for them but you can't help but think of your loss :cry: I hope you make up with Hubby soon and start feeling better.
Kate- I also have a good feeling about this thread. It's so good to have people to come & chat with! How you feeling today?

I feel tired today. Slightly sore boobs. My lunchtime OPK was lighter than yesterday and done another this evening which was loads lighter (but this always happens with me- always get a better reading with the lunchtime OPK) Going to say I'm 1DPO tomorrow but carry on testing with OPK's just incase! x

xx

Thanks girls, still not feeling great tonight and have just fallen out with DH as he's been so annoying and I'm over sensitive at mo :-(.
Wondering if hormones to blame or just bad day:-(

I have had slight cramps today and still niggling pains in back. Think just loaded with cold and feeling sorry for myself.

How is everyone else?

Sorry for depressing post, hopefully feel better tomorrow x

Elaine, you don't need to be sorry, you can vent on here all you like! I hoping you feel much better tomorrow too, things always seem better when you have slept! Oh and my DH is always annoying! So i know how you feel there! :winkwink:

As for me, 5dpo and nothing really too report that i think are symptoms! I have had lower pack pain throughout the day but thats it really! xx

Hi everyone nice to meet you im on TTC month 3. I JUST got AF about a couple hours ago VERY DISSAPPOINTING I was sure this time was it. My boobs were sore I was tired and lots of CM but still AF came.. I was on an IUD for 3 months and before that the ring and before that the pill since i was 18. I know its only month 3 but i'm worried that maybe I have a fertility problem. I mean we did the BD SO MUCH before and after O. I am so very discouraged and decided to join this forum for some support this month because I can't do it alone. And all I'm left with right now is horrible cramps and AF. Sorry for being a downer
I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Babydust to all!!!!!!

Hi and welcome aly.e115 :flower:

Sorry that you have just got AF! You will get lots of support from this thread, these ladies are lovely!! :hugs: I am only my 2nd cycle ttc#2 and it feels like i have been trying for AGES! So i know how you feel, it took around 18 months with my first and i'm praying it doesnt take that long this time round!
Having said that, you have joined a very lucky thread! :winkwink:
How long are your cycles normally?
xx

Hi All,

Kirsty- I hope your AF didn't show! Like Kate said, it could just be a bit of breakthrough bleeding. When you come off BC, your body can play all sorts of tricks on you.
Elaine- I'm sorry that you are feeling like this today :hugs: I still get days where I get upset about the miscarriage. It's so upsetting when you see things on Facebook. A few people have put scan pics on there and that gets me every time. I am happy for them but you can't help but think of your loss :cry: I hope you make up with Hubby soon and start feeling better.
Kate- I also have a good feeling about this thread. It's so good to have people to come & chat with! How you feeling today?

I feel tired today. Slightly sore boobs. My lunchtime OPK was lighter than yesterday and done another this evening which was loads lighter (but this always happens with me- always get a better reading with the lunchtime OPK) Going to say I'm 1DPO tomorrow but carry on testing with OPK's just incase! x

xx

I'm feeling fine today thanks, just had lower back pain throughout the day but thats it really! Oohh 1dpo tomorrow, how exciting!! :happydance:
xx

Hi and welcome aly.e115 :flower:

Sorry that you have just got AF! You will get lots of support from this thread, these ladies are lovely!! :hugs: I am only my 2nd cycle ttc#2 and it feels like i have been trying for AGES! So i know how you feel, it took around 18 months with my first and i'm praying it doesnt take that long this time round!
Having said that, you have joined a very lucky thread! :winkwink:
How long are your cycles normally?
xx

Thank you ! I know this wait is agonizing we tried a few times but gave up and went on birth control because just the thought of trying to get pregnant is so exciting and stressful at the same time because of waiting and waiting and more waiting! Wow 18 months and over here I'm complaining about 2 months of trying haha:dohh: I havent really kept track while on IUD because my period just stopped but I'm charting on fertility friend and my cycle this month was 34 days which i thought for sure I was preggo :nope:..

Hi ladies thank you for your comments, I'm still only lightly spotting just when I wipe really with back pain, what is breakthrough bleeding?

Hi ally welcome this is a fab forum and everyone very supportive! Look forward to chatting xx

Thanks for being there girls, watching 90210 then going to sleep, be glad when today is over xx

Thank you thomson I look forward to share our journeys to motherhood with everyone. and p.s. I hear ya. I just want AF gone already haha

Well ladies the :witch: got me so cd1 for me :cry: I have no idea what happened this cycle :wacko:

Well ladies the :witch: got me so cd1 for me :cry: I have no idea what happened this cycle :wacko:

Oh no Kirsty, I'm so sorry! :hugs: It sounds like you had a really strange cycle! Are you sticking with this thread throughout this cycle too? It will be nice to keep you here! xxx xxx

Aw Kirsy sorry to hear that, horrible witch :-(. Won't be long and you will be back to trying again! Please stick about as you have def become "one of us" xx

Hi everyone nice to meet you im on TTC month 3. I JUST got AF about a couple hours ago VERY DISSAPPOINTING I was sure this time was it. My boobs were sore I was tired and lots of CM but still AF came.. I was on an IUD for 3 months and before that the ring and before that the pill since i was 18. I know its only month 3 but i'm worried that maybe I have a fertility problem. I mean we did the BD SO MUCH before and after O. I am so very discouraged and decided to join this forum for some support this month because I can't do it alone. And all I'm left with right now is horrible cramps and AF. Sorry for being a downer
I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Babydust to all!!!!!!
Welcome aly.e115. Sending you :dust: too xx

Hey girls how is everyone today? I'm still feeling pretty low and wish could shake myself out of it. Still not speaking to Dh but only really cause not seen him as he is out with friends and I have been working. 5dpo now and hoping low mood a positive sign. Also been really tired and noticed today very creamy white cm (sorry tmi). Anyway hoping time ticks on bit quicker and Af stays away! Xx

Thankyou Pattypea
:hi: aly.e115
thethomsons i hope you feel better soon :flower:

Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to say i'll not be on here for a few weeks from tonight because we are going to the airport tomorrow ready for our flight!

But i will try and pop on to update when the witch arrives (or not hopefully!) and i wish you all the luck in the world that some of you get your BFP's whilst i'm away! Id be sooooo happy of you did!! :flower:
Much love to you all!!
Kate! xx

Hey girls how is everyone today? I'm still feeling pretty low and wish could shake myself out of it. Still not speaking to Dh but only really cause not seen him as he is out with friends and I have been working. 5dpo now and hoping low mood a positive sign. Also been really tired and noticed today very creamy white cm (sorry tmi). Anyway hoping time ticks on bit quicker and Af stays away! Xx

I'm starting to think that maybe I haven't Ovd. Still doing my OPK's and todays was still the same as yesterday. Surely If I did Ov when I had my darkest OPK, then I wouldn't still be able to see a line now? And I really haven't had much CM at all. I really hope I did though. Just want my cycles to be normal. I'm on CD 23 now :sad1:
Hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about the time. 5dpo already though :winkwink: x

Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to say i'll not be on here for a few weeks from tonight because we are going to the airport tomorrow ready for our flight!

But i will try and pop on to update when the witch arrives (or not hopefully!) and i wish you all the luck in the world that some of you get your BFP's whilst i'm away! Id be sooooo happy of you did!! :flower:
Much love to you all!!
Kate! xx
Oh Kate, how exciting for you! I hope you have a lovely holiday. Please keep us updated. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->