Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Thinking the 10th May we do test same time different places lol

View attachment 388573
Right Ladies- I have finally figured out how to upload pics! Hooray. I think test 15, 16 & 17 are darkest and then they start to lighten up after this. Do you agree? Test at the top is CD 8 and the bottom is CD 20 (I must have thrown 12 away as can't find it) x

Day 17 definitely looks the darkest though I can understand your frustration as it is not a definite positive? I reckon you may have missed surge with test but have still covered all bases by BDing plenty! I would give up on the OV tests and continue to BD every other day till CD35 as that is what SMEP plan advises. We are continuing to do that every other day too just to cover all basis. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will all be sitting with BFP!!

Wanted to ask everyone also, how soon do you think any symptoms would show??

Elaine xxxx

Should we make a post showing our name and our test date, though thinking maybe we can all test on the same day roughly! What a day that would be!! I'm thinking maybe 10th May (ish) What do you reckon? xx
Done a test today on lunch break and it's the darkest one I've got so far! Damn OPK's! I have a question- When you got your +OPK, did it stay looking dark for hours after? I peeked at mine after 10 mins today (It was hidden in my bag at work) and it looked nearly as dark as control line. I looked again when I got home and think it has slightly lightened.
I didn't really get any symptoms with my pregnancy before miscarriage until I'd already got my BFP. My first symptom was sore boobies. But everyone is different and some women can get symptoms really early!
I wasn't going to test until around the 15th May but I may not be able to wait! I get too impatient! xx

My +opk was really dark within 5 mins of taking it, and then about half hour later once it was completely dry it had defiantly lightened! It was like one side of the line had a really dark thin strip down it and the rest of the line had lightened slightly! Can you post a pic of your new darkest one! I'm excited that we might be getting closer for you!! :happydance:
xx

Also Elaine, my pregnancy symptoms with my daughter didn't really show until about 9dpo and i had sore bbs and really bad af cramps, which is what prompted me to test as i never have af cramps until i come on! A dark line on a first response test showed straight away and i was shocked as i was still early! So either a fast implanter or i ovulated early?? And then the morning sickness kicked in at exactly 6 weeks! (everyday until 21 weeks! :dohh:)
xx

DSC01331.jpg
Here we go. Do you ladies think it's darker than my previous ones or am I going bonkers??
Do you think I should carry on testing over the next few days? xx

View attachment 389285
Here we go. Do you ladies think it's darker than my previous ones or am I going bonkers??
Do you think I should carry on testing over the next few days? xx

Ooohh yes defiantly darker! Forget everything i said early about scrapping the opk's! Keep testing! Haha! I would take another one tonight and then again mid morning/afternoon? Do you normally get any ewcm when you ovulate?
xx

Yay- I'm not going nuts! I done one around 6-30pm and it is a lot lighter that the one I done at lunchtime. I will do another tomorrow mid day and see what happens. If it stays light, I will take todays one as a positive. I don't tend to get too much EWCM to be honest. Think I have been a bit wetter down there than usual (sorry TMI but dont know how else to put it). Oh it's times like this I wish I had a digital smiley xx

Yay- I'm not going nuts! I done one around 6-30pm and it is a lot lighter that the one I done at lunchtime. I will do another tomorrow mid day and see what happens. If it stays light, I will take todays one as a positive. I don't tend to get too much EWCM to be honest. Think I have been a bit wetter down there than usual (sorry TMI but dont know how else to put it). Oh it's times like this I wish I had a digital smiley xx

I know, it would take all the guess work out of it! I tried temping for one cycle whe i was trying for my daughter and it was a nightmare! I hold my hands up to all the women that do it because its hard!! (well it was for me anyway!)
I'd forget some days and take it at all different times and my chart didn't look pretty! I wish it could all be easier!
xx

Me too Elaine, i wish i could fall asleep until the 10th May now! :haha:

Feel like time dragging at mo :-((

I know! If that was a positive for me, then I'll be 1DPO Wed? So I def won't be able to test until around 15th May. I am excited about you ladies telling me your symptoms though as the days go on :winkwink: xx

Me too and I sooo don't want to symptom spot as did it last month then was disappointed! Read tonight symptoms shouldn't really start till at least 10dpo as implantation can take a while.

I know what you mean about trying to not symptom spot, i started spotting at around 8dpo last month and convinced myself it was ib, only for it to be af super early!! I was gutted!
xx

hi ladies

Pattypea that is defo darker :thumbup:
as for me i started to spot brown today with lower back pains, so i have been thinking about this cycle and remember very early on about cd8 i had ovulation pains but didnt test, i wonder if i did ovulate which would mean i would be about 12 dpo and the :witch: is coming :cry:
I only came off bcp in jan so im not sure, this had been my longest cycle so far, before this i was spotting every two weeks, anyways i will keep you updated, we will see what tomorrow brings :wacko:

Hey girls, I am having such a difficult day today, I thought I was totally over M/C but im obviously not yet. My friend who is pregnant and due August wrote on her Facebook page that she is so excited about going to buy a pram and a crib today in preparation for her new arrival and I feel like i have been punched in the stomach. :-( I was supposed to be due one month after her and now I'm back to the start keeping hopeful that I will get PG again and that it will stick this time. This is my friend who has just had a house bought for her by friends who won the Euromillions and also given enough money to last her a lifetime. I am working full time to make ends meet and just wonder when we get a break and things go right for us? Just burst in to tears at work and so glad no one about. :-( Life just seems unfair sometimes. :-(

Hey girls, I am having such a difficult day today, I thought I was totally over M/C but im obviously not yet. My friend who is pregnant and due August wrote on her Facebook page that she is so excited about going to buy a pram and a crib today in preparation for her new arrival and I feel like i have been punched in the stomach. :-( I was supposed to be due one month after her and now I'm back to the start keeping hopeful that I will get PG again and that it will stick this time. This is my friend who has just had a house bought for her by friends who won the Euromillions and also given enough money to last her a lifetime. I am working full time to make ends meet and just wonder when we get a break and things go right for us? Just burst in to tears at work and so glad no one about. :-( Life just seems unfair sometimes. :-(
Don't be so disappointed dear:hugs:.......you may never know....this month may be yours........:happydance: all the best........praying that you get some good news soon..... Some baby:dust: for you

hi ladies

Pattypea that is defo darker :thumbup:
as for me i started to spot brown today with lower back pains, so i have been thinking about this cycle and remember very early on about cd8 i had ovulation pains but didnt test, i wonder if i did ovulate which would mean i would be about 12 dpo and the :witch: is coming :cry:
I only came off bcp in jan so im not sure, this had been my longest cycle so far, before this i was spotting every two weeks, anyways i will keep you updated, we will see what tomorrow brings :wacko:

Hey Kirsty, how's it going today? cd8 is really early to ovulate, maybe it could be just a little breakthrough bleeding? I'm really hoping the witch didn't show today!
xx

Hey Elaine, I'm so sorry your having a bad day today! :hugs: I really don't have any idea what you are going through as i have never had a MC, however, i bled throughout my first 13 weeks of pregnancy and the fear of loosing the baby was heartbreaking! And i'm so sorry you had to go through that. I have every confidence that you will soon be pregnant again, these things just take time! I have a good feeling about this thread! Were all here if you need to talk!
xxx

Thanks girls, still not feeling great tonight and have just fallen out with DH as he's been so annoying and I'm over sensitive at mo :-(.
Wondering if hormones to blame or just bad day:-(

I have had slight cramps today and still niggling pains in back. Think just loaded with cold and feeling sorry for myself.

How is everyone else?

Sorry for depressing post, hopefully feel better tomorrow x

Hi everyone nice to meet you im on TTC month 3. I JUST got AF about a couple hours ago VERY DISSAPPOINTING I was sure this time was it. My boobs were sore I was tired and lots of CM but still AF came.. I was on an IUD for 3 months and before that the ring and before that the pill since i was 18. I know its only month 3 but i'm worried that maybe I have a fertility problem. I mean we did the BD SO MUCH before and after O. I am so very discouraged and decided to join this forum for some support this month because I can't do it alone. And all I'm left with right now is horrible cramps and AF. Sorry for being a downer
I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Babydust to all!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"