Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

I feel a bit down about this cycle being another long one :nope: But am glad that I finally got a positive OPK! Wont be testing now until 21st May and that's if the witch doesn't get me before then x

I'm confused!! I know I said I didn't want to temp or anything but i noticed that i have a lot of cm from creamy to eggwhite i dont know if its because we BD but i checked my cervix sorry to much info. but i checked and it was medium and almost all the way open. and its only 4 days since my period i dont know what to think. is that normal? could i be ovulating or is it impossible since its supposed to be 14 days since your period??

I'm confused!! I know I said I didn't want to temp or anything but i noticed that i have a lot of cm from creamy to eggwhite i dont know if its because we BD but i checked my cervix sorry to much info. but i checked and it was medium and almost all the way open. and its only 4 days since my period i dont know what to think. is that normal? could i be ovulating or is it impossible since its supposed to be 14 days since your period??

How long are your cycles.......it can b possible that you are ovulating early.....have you checked with opk?

Elaine & Laura- how are you ?
Elaine- hopefully AF has not arrived.......

Elaine & Laura- how are you ?
Elaine- hopefully AF has not arrived.......
Hi Shradha,
I've been having terrible cramps this morning. I even had to stop making my daughters breakfast to have a sit down. Feels like AF cramps but worse. Too early for AF though as I'm only 3 dpo. Maybe I'm coming down with something, I don't know. How are you getting on? x

Hey all well def back to CD 1 today. Got the worst headache ever and Af has begun. Kinda glad as knew wasn't pg this month so just want to get back to start! Def taking different way this month and BD every other day, no ov sticks hoping it means I'm less stressed about it!

How is everyone else getting on? Xx

Hey all well def back to CD 1 today. Got the worst headache ever and Af has begun. Kinda glad as knew wasn't pg this month so just want to get back to start! Def taking different way this month and BD every other day, no ov sticks hoping it means I'm less stressed about it!

How is everyone else getting on? Xx
I don't blame you for not using those OPK's this month! They are way too stressful and time consuming. I spent so much time analysing my sticks to see if they were positive or not!
I'm feeling tired but I've had a crappy week so I'm putting it down to that. x

How long are your cycles.......it can b possible that you are ovulating early.....have you checked with opk?

I haven't done any opk's because i didnt want to stress this much but i cant help wondering!:wacko: My cycles are usually 34 days i should be ovulating on the 22nd.

Hi how is everyone getting on? I am now on CD3 and looking forward to AF going away so we can start trying again! Feeling bit excited about trying again and NOT using anything apart from BD every other day so hoping means will be less obsessed! Anyone got BFP yet?? xx

Hi Elaine- I'm 5dpo today. Boobs are sore but only when I press on them. Think I'm looking for symptoms rather than just noticing them. Wont be long until you can start trying again. x

Hi ladies hope your all doing ok :flower:
Elaine im sorry af got you but hoping that this month is a lucky one :happydance:
Pattypea 5dpo already very exciting :happydance:

As for me im on cd12 and waiting for the big o no symptoms of anything happening anytime soon for me thoough :shrug:

Elaine im sorry af got you but hoping that this month is a lucky one :happydance:

As for me im on cd12 and waiting for the big o no symptoms of anything happening anytime soon for me thoough :shrug:
Hi Kirsty- When do you usually ov? Are you using OPK's this cycle? x

Hi Kirsty- When do you usually ov? Are you using OPK's this cycle? x

I am a bit over the place but going from my cycles before it ranges from cd16-20 and yes im using internet cheapies till they get darker then im gonna back up with cd digital :happydance:

Kirsty it seems no time at all since you were trying last time and you are already back to ov time, just shows time marches on eh! Here's hoping we all get pg soon! I'm on cd3 and reckoning few more days and af will be gone! Fingers crossed we are all successful soon! X

How is everyone getting on? Hubby and I haven't BD since Fri and I keep worrying incase I didn't actually ov when I got my positive OPK. Praying I did though. No chance of us BD tonight as he is poorly! 7dpo for me (hopefully). Does anyone know when symptoms usually start showing? xx

Kirsty- Are you still using your IC OPK's? xx

How is everyone getting on? Hubby and I haven't BD since Fri and I keep worrying incase I didn't actually ov when I got my positive OPK. Praying I did though. No chance of us BD tonight as he is poorly! 7dpo for me (hopefully). Does anyone know when symptoms usually start showing? xx

Kirsty- Are you still using your IC OPK's? xx

I didnt tend to get symptoms till 14dpo but i was getting a positive hpt at 10dpo x

Yes im still using opks but nothing so far im 14dpo and thinking that this is gonna be a long cycle :wacko:

Hey everyone, Af has now one and DH and I going to start BD tomorrow night and then every other night. I'm determined to try and not stress out this month. I have a few opk tests which was going I bin then changed my mind so think will keep eye out for CM and if think near Ov will use few I have left but not goin to stress about it! If we BD every other day as far as possible then hopefully might get lucky this month? Never OVd till day 20 last month so got ages to go as only on CD5 today! So where are we all at, think we are all over the place now! Wondering if anyone nearly at BFP!! X

Kirsty- I don't think I am going to test until at least 14dpo (that's if the witch doesn't get me before). I cant bear the thought of a BFN. I hope you get your positive OPK soon.

Elaine- CD 5 already? Wow that's gone quick. Just goes to show how quickly time really does fly. You sound as though you have a good plan going this month. I'm not going to be testing for another week.

I wonder how Kate is getting on and if she got her BFP. Wouldn't that be awesome. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->