Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Kirsty- I don't think I am going to test until at least 14dpo (that's if the witch doesn't get me before). I cant bear the thought of a BFN. I hope you get your positive OPK soon.

Elaine- CD 5 already? Wow that's gone quick. Just goes to show how quickly time really does fly. You sound as though you have a good plan going this month. I'm not going to be testing for another week.

I wonder how Kate is getting on and if she got her BFP. Wouldn't that be awesome. x

I know I have been thinking exact same thing! Can't wait to hear!!

Well cd15 and i have a slight tender stomach which normally means the big o is coming for me, im just waiting for my positive fingers crossed if i do ovulate this will be my first proper cycle since coming of bc :happydance:

Keep testing Kirsty :happydance:

I feel like I am getting AF pains today. Started this afternoon and still getting a few pains now and again this evening. Also felt bloated today. I'm only 8dpo so I hope AF doesn't come just yet or this would mean my cycles are really messed up :wacko:

Kirsti - hoping the big O arrives soon and you get lots of Bd in!

Laura - hoping af stays away!

I'm on Cd6 and DH and I going to start trying again tonight! Time has gone quickly since Af begun so hoping time goes quickly now too! My best friend is in labour as we speak and I'm so excited for her! Will let you know when baby arrives!

Just to check when do u count cd1? I had few days of spotting before full flow does that count? X

How lovely that your friend is in labour! Exciting stuff!

I would prob count CD1 from when you started bleeding properly. How many days did you spot for?

That's a tricky one. If I were you I'd count the full flow as CD 1 and just BD every other day like you were going to. Nothing is ever strait forward is it?

I keep having worrying thoughts like 'what if I didn't ov?' and 'is there something wrong with me because my cycles are still long?'. I guess it is normal to worry but wish I could be a bit more relaxed about the whole thing. x

Well my friend scheduled for c section tomorrow as being induced failed. Will meet new baby tomorrow!

I'm on cd7 today. Glad it's our night off as I feel bit ill like I have a bug or something :-(. Felt rubbish yesterday and no better now :-(. Bath and early night me thinks. How is everyone? Xx

Well my friend scheduled for c section tomorrow as being induced failed. Will meet new baby tomorrow!

I'm on cd7 today. Glad it's our night off as I feel bit ill like I have a bug or something :-(. Felt rubbish yesterday and no better now :-(. Bath and early night me thinks. How is everyone? Xx
How exciting!
I'm 9dpo. Cramps are milder today. This morning I was so irritable and that's how I usually feel a few days AF is coming. Also had a slight headache and that's another symtom for me that AF is going to come :sad1: My BB's (especially my left one lol) has been hurting since yesterday. I will just have to wait it out until next week!
Hope you feel better tomorrow Elaine x

Ladies- I can't believe it. I'm 10dpo and just got my :bfp: Wasn't going to test until next week but hubby said my boobs looked veiny and they are really sore. So I done a FR with this evenings urine and the line is really visible and pink. I've also done a digi and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks. I'm in shock. Cant believe I'm getting such a strong line at only 10dpo. Wondering now if maybe I ov'd before I thought!
Hope you ladies are all ok xx

Omg omg omg!!!! Sooo happy for you Laura!!!!!! You must be sooo happy!!! So pleased for you hun!!!

Thank you Elaine :hugs: I'm in shock at the mo. But yes, I'm over the moon! I will stay on this thread if you ladies don't mind as I'd love to stay in touch and wait for you all to get your BFP's xx

Yeah please do stick around! So happy your pg! Hopefully we all won't be too long after you! So tell us how u did it!!!

I've got a good feeling about this thread and I don't think it will be long until we see some more BPF's.
I just followed SMEP. If I did Ov when I got my positive OPK, then we BD at all the right times and were very lucky I guess. But I have seen many women on here who BD every other day and get their BFP. Wonder if the doc will go by my last period or Ov date?

Yeah hoping not too long till joining you with bfp! We r going to Bd every other day so will see what happens! Oh and my friend had a baby boy today, called him Archie! He's gorgeous! Xx

Aw what a lovely name! That is lovely news. It wont be long Elaine- I just know it. x

Hello Ladies!!!!

Sorry i couldn't get on to update you all whilst we were away! But af arrived the day after we got on holiday! At 8dpo again?? So this month im going to take b6 vitamins i think to see if i can get that sorted out!!

I have just sat and read through all what i have missed and Laura - Whooooo!!!!!!! I'm so so happy for you! Congratulations!!!! I'm so pleased we have had our first BFP!! And i'm pleased your sticking around as well!! XXXXX

Elaine, Sorry af got you! What cd are you on now? I'm on cd14 i think and i'm doing the same, no opk's this month, in fact, i don't have any opk's or ic tests in my draws this month which is very unusual for me! I'm trying to take a relaxed approach this month and just take the b6 vitamin and see where that gets me!

xxx

Hi Kate :hugs: Welcome back.
How are you? Did you have a good holiday?
Thank you so much. I still can't quite believe it. Sorry af got you on holiday. Good luck with the Vit B6- I have read that they are really good.

I think it's great that you ladies are taking the more relaxed approach this cycle. So many people try all sorts of methods and as soon as they relax, they get their BFP's.

xxxx

Congrats Laura! Have you thought of potential names yet?

I too am trying a more relaxed routine this month. I don't even have the hpt's on hand to test like a psycho lol I'm going to wait until the 27th to test since that's when af is due. Today I noticed jelly like cm I've not noticed that before. I've been trying not to symptom spot and obsess BUT my breasts been feeling like boulders lol I was sick during ovulation though so we didn't bd except for a few days before ovulation. So I don't think this will be the month. So maybe that's why I'm not obsessing

Thanks Gaillynn. No haven't thought of names. It still hasn't quite sank in that I am pg. Feels like a dream.
Don't worry about only BD before ov. That's the best time. Sperm can last for a while so they could have still been hanging around when you released your egg. Fingers crossed! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->