Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Pattypea a huge congrats :happydance: so happy for you :happydance: what cd did you ovulate on?

As for me ladies having little twinges in my ovarys but so far nothing for me im on cd18 and starting to lose hope :cry:

Thanks Gaillynn. No haven't thought of names. It still hasn't quite sank in that I am pg. Feels like a dream.
Don't worry about only BD before ov. That's the best time. Sperm can last for a while so they could have still been hanging around when you released your egg. Fingers crossed! xx

You've given me hope thank you! :hugs:

Thanks Kirsty- I got my positive OPK on CD28 so prob ov'd CD 29 I reckon. Don't give up hope. It will happen soon. Just keep BDing.

Gail- No worries. That's what we are all here for :flower:

Laura- congratulations dear:hugs::happydance:......I had kept fingers crossed for you...... Sorry couldn't reply earlier was out of station..... So it must celebrations going on....... When is your appointment with doctor ?

Cd19...having cramps.....O is near by....started BD......

Laura- congratulations dear:hugs::happydance:......I had kept fingers crossed for you...... Sorry couldn't reply earlier was out of station..... So it must celebrations going on....... When is your appointment with doctor ?
Thanks Shradha..... I haven't booked a doctors appointment yet but will do tomorrow. I'll probably go some time next week.
Sounds like Ov is about to happen for you......xxxx

Kate - great to hear from you though sorry Af got you too. I'm on cd10 today so not far from you! Much more chilled out to be honest due to fact don't have any OV tests in house! Dh bd and I whenever feel like it and not being too prescriptive though trying to think at least every other day. Great news about Laura eh!! How was your holiday?

Everyone else - Keeping fingers crossed this is our month!!

Xxx

Hi ladies how is everyone doing?

as for me i at cd21 having a lot of lower stomach pain, just started to have ewcm this afternoon, still negitive opks but fingers crossed it happens soon :thumbup:

well this is odd :) i caved yeah I know I'm weak but I got a pregnancy test. I'm five days from af so I figured I'd get two tests try one in the morning and one the day af is supposed to come. I came straight home and took it! lmao didn't even use fmu!

I'm so impatient. Well anyway it was bfn no surprise. But I'm feeling like af is coming crampy tired etc. All the symptoms and then I go to get my son and start to feel nautious hot and dizzy. i get home and go to the restroom and when I wipe there's a tiny spot of pink. Very very tiny. So I checked my cervix it's soft high and closed up

Barely a spot of pink when I checked. I'm thinking it could be implantation since it's 5 days before. Trying not to get too excited but dear lord it could be... did anyone have a hot flash and nausea when they spotted with implantation?

Gail - not sure about IB sorry but keeping fingers crossed!

Kirsti- keeping fingers crossed for you also!

Not much to report here, on CD12 and just taking each day as it comes at mo! Not doing Opk kits definitely makes it all much less stressful!!

Gail- I didn't have IB but I was told by the doctor that implantation can happen anytime between 6-12dpo so it is possible.

Kirsty- Did you get your positive OPK?

Elaine- I'm glad you are finding it less stressful this cycle.

AFM- I went to the doctors today and she told me to go by my LMP rather than Ov date which would make me 6 weeks today. But that doesn't make any sense surely? They also can't fit me in to see the midwife until 28th June which is over 5 weeks yet. Guess I'm just going to need to be patient until then! xx

Gail- I didn't have IB but I was told by the doctor that implantation can happen anytime between 6-12dpo so it is possible.

Kirsty- Did you get your positive OPK?

Elaine- I'm glad you are finding it less stressful this cycle.

AFM- I went to the doctors today and she told me to go by my LMP rather than Ov date which would make me 6 weeks today. But that doesn't make any sense surely? They also can't fit me in to see the midwife until 28th June which is over 5 weeks yet. Guess I'm just going to need to be patient until then! xx[/QUOTE

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this is the 2nd day of cramps like af is coming and this morning a tiny brown spot that's it. I'm so tired it's not even funny.

I don't understand why they do that with the LMP either. They are just going to do the Sonogram and then adjust the date hopefully :flower:
Congrats again! Five weeks is a bit long he mist be a good doctor to have a waiting list that long.

When are you going to test?
I know!!!!!!!!! 5 weeks seems ages away yet. According to them I will be 11 weeks by then!! But I think I will only be 9 weeks. We get our first scan at 12 weeks here in the UK x

When are you going to test?
I know!!!!!!!!! 5 weeks seems ages away yet. According to them I will be 11 weeks by then!! But I think I will only be 9 weeks. We get our first scan at 12 weeks here in the UK x

I'm going to wait until next tues to test. I figure a week from now if AF doesn't come then I will test. I'm running to the bath every time I turn around thinking I'm spotting and nada every time I get so much hope when I DON'T see it. I don't want to do test too soon. Then I stress myself. If AF shows then my cycles are changing for some reason I've never spotted before it just started heavy as soon as I would wake up.

At least if your 11 weeks from what they are counting then the next week you will get your scan lol Then they will see how far you really are.

Laura - when u conceived, was it when u had a positive ov stick or thereabouts? Sorry ur scan so far away but don't know about u but weeks flying by here!

Good to hear everyone's updates, on my phone at mob and it's nt easy to reply in length will get on comp tomorrow xx

I am on cd9 ttc #2 as well and on my first round of clomid. I don't have periods on my own so I don't have any clue as to when I would ovulate, so I am on provera too. Good luck to you! I'm hopeful for a BFP soon!

Hi Ladies!!

Well cd18 for me, I agree Elaine - its deff alot less stressful not doing opk's! I'm just going to judge it by ewcm this month and see how i go! We are just bd as and when but we have a poorly little one at the min who like's mama to sleep with her if she wakes up so hopefully she will get better by the time ewcm arrives!! :haha:

Kirsty - hows the opk's looking?? I love it that were all at a similar point in our cycle!!

Gail - I've got my fingers and toe's crossed for you! I had implantation bleeding with my first and it didn't happen until 14dpo and was bright red! I already knew i was pregnant by then because i tested early and thought it was all over, but it was all fine! I'm really hoping this is it for you!!

Kamee - Hello and welcome! :flower: The ladies on here are all lovely!!

Kate xxx

Thanks I'm trying no to be so hopeful but every day that I get a spot just makes me think it could be! Today the cramping is pretty bad off and on but still just spots here and there.

Hi ladies

Gaillynn fingers crossed for you

Kamee welcome

Shepl923 my opks are only just turning darker today I've have a really painful stomach for a week now so I'm hoping tomorrow I will get a positive

Hi Ladies,

Elaine- I'm not sure when I conceived. I think I O'vd around 7th May. Scan should be early July time so will know dates then.

Welcome Kamee :flower:

Kate- Shouldn't be long before you Ov. Hope your little one feels better soon!

Kirsty- Sounds like Ov will happen very soon!

Gail- Think positive!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back