Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Hey girls, I am on my macbook tonight so can give proper update on how things going!
I am now on CD13 and am pleased that time seems to be going quite quickly. I have been determined not to count every second this month as the last two months have been painful looking at every symptom and waiting on OV.

I think the M/c in Feb had a bigger affect on me than I thought it had as I had a bit of a wobbler through the week and spent most of Saturday in floods of tears and I couldn't work out why. I think it may have been due to my best bud having a beautiful baby boy (on Friday) who I love to pieces but we went to see him at the hospital when he was just born and that is the same hospital that I had M/C so think a lot of old feelings came back. DH was great and just gave me lots of tlc and kinda left me to sob it out. Anyway had good night out with friends on Saturday night and it did me good and feeling much more positive this week.

So the plan is to continue BD every other day and watch for EWCM. I have a couple of OV sticks so may try them when I reckon I am OV just to check. I have a feeling last month I left it too late so this month thinking it probably makes more sense to BD more before the positive OV rather than just when I get it!

Kate and Kirsti - Glad we are close together again! Hoping we get 3 BFP!!

Gail - Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP very soon!

Kammee - Welcome and stick around, its a fab forum!!

Laura - Any symptoms yet??

How is everyone doing?

Last month I got positive OV tests on CD21 so thinking this week is good time to get the little guys there in preparation! Still only trying every other day as last month tried most days and wonder if was too much! What do you reckon?? xxx :wacko:

Hi ladies well today I have my first positive opk since January and I got a smiley on the digi :)

Here's the thing I have 2 ds one is 4 and the other is 1 this week, well me and dh have been talking about the positive opk and he said he is happy with our boys but would have another for me if I want one what do you think of this?

What would you do?

Hey kirsti, glad you to positive opk! You really need to decide together what u want but in my opinion if Dh is happy to have another and you are really keen, I think you should go for it!!! You wouldn't be on here chatting to us unless it was something you really wanted!! Anyway that's just my opinion! Why u thinking?

I'm on cd 14 but no sign of Ov yet!

Xx

Hey kirsti, glad you to positive opk! You really need to decide together what u want but in my opinion if Dh is happy to have another and you are really keen, I think you should go for it!!! You wouldn't be on here chatting to us unless it was something you really wanted!! Anyway that's just my opinion! Why u thinking?

I'm on cd 14 but no sign of Ov yet!

Xx

Well I spoke to dh again and he's happy to try for another baby cos I would like one more, he's says that he would feel a bit more comfortable if we waited a year but he knows I get impatient so doesn't mind trying now for me lol the thing is I don't want to be selfish and I want him to be happy two. A year just seems a long time and I would rather have my children while I'm young and concentrate on bringing them up, then me and dh can have time together. On the other hand my youngest ds still doesn't sleep through :(
Any advise?

Hi Ladies,

Elaine- The only symptom I really have is sore boobs. They feel a lot fuller too. Had to have a nap when I came home from work today but I think that's down to the weather! Been so hot here today!

Kirsty- I think like Elaine said, if you really want another baby and feel that now is the right time, then go for it. Sounds like your hubby will be happy either way! By the time your baby has arrived, your son will hopefully be sleeping through the night by then.

Hope all you other ladies are ok.

xx

Hi Ladies!

We'll my vitamin b6 arrived today so i have started taking it! I'm on cd20 so i don't think it will have much of an effect half way though my cycle but we'll see how it goes! I'm really hoping it lengthens my lp because surely af arriving 8dpo isn't normal??
On another note, it's cd20 and the isn't really any sign of ovulation yet so this cycle is going to be a longer one! My cm has increased but no where near ewcm yet!! But i am soooo much more relaxed this month! I'm really hoping another one of us gets lucky this month!!

How is everyone today, I'm loving this nice weather!!
Kate xx

Hi ladies

Shelp923 I hope the big o happens soon

As for me ladies me and dh have decided to wait a year, that's when my youngest ds will be 2. In the meantime I'm not going to use bcp but use condoms so I can till track ovulation and be ready for when we try. I hope you don't mind if I still lurk around I would love to see you all get your bfps :)

Hi ladies

Shelp923 I hope the big o happens soon

As for me ladies me and dh have decided to wait a year, that's when my youngest ds will be 2. In the meantime I'm not going to use bcp but use condoms so I can till track ovulation and be ready for when we try. I hope you don't mind if I still lurk around I would love to see you all get your bfps :)

Of course we don't mind Kirsty! Your part of out little gang!! :winkwink:
Anyhow, if it's anything like when i was ttc the first time round I'll probably still be here in a year still trying!! :dohh: (although i reaallllyyy hope not!!)
Glad you have come to a decision that suits you both!
xx

Hey girls

Kirsti - glad u have come to a decision and so glad you are going to stick around! I've come to love checking in on you guys daily!!

Kate- hoping time not going too slowly!

I'm on Cd16 now and still no sign of OV. Wondering if it will be Cd21 or thereabouts like last time! Who knows !

Having wee night off BD tonight as tried last night and told DH he needs
to store up hahahaha!!

So glad it's weekend, oh and how amazing is this weather!!! Xx

Hi Ladies,

Kirsty- Of course we don't mind you hanging around. I can't wait to see the girls get their BFP's.

Kate- Hopefully your Vit B6 will sort your LP out this month. It must be so frustrating for you. Fingers crossed.

Elaine- Good idea about your hubby getting his little swimmers all stored up! Sounds like you will need them soon!
This weather is gorgeous! Hope it stays around for a bit longer. Going to make the most of this weekend.

As for me, still no morning sickness. Boobs are still quite sore. When I say boobs, I mean nipples lol. My appetite has shot through the roof and I swear I have already gained weight! I do worry about the lack of symptoms though. With my daughter, I had awful sickness and def felt pregnant. Hopefully it's because I'm still quite early. Or maybe I'm just lucky this time! xx

I've woke up this morning to EWCM!! :happydance:
What i diff a day makes, yest, nothing and today its here! Yay!!

Here we go again for another month! xxx

I took a test this morning and thought I could see something faint but couldn't make it out.. Well I went back 20 minutes later and took the test apart help it up to the light and well it looks like a line. I'm not sure. I posted it on countdown to pregnancy. Could some of you ladies have a look and give your thoughts? I'm still sick nausea is worse everyday and I spotted for three days with now a extremely light af. Even have colostrum lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=27391

I took a test this morning and thought I could see something faint but couldn't make it out.. Well I went back 20 minutes later and took the test apart help it up to the light and well it looks like a line. I'm not sure. I posted it on countdown to pregnancy. Could some of you ladies have a look and give your thoughts? I'm still sick nausea is worse everyday and I spotted for three days with now a extremely light af. Even have colostrum lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=27391

OOOHHH I deff see something Gail!!!! The only thing i would say is that you went back 20mins later and looked at it after the time limit! Does it have colour in real life? Do you have another test you could check with? I'm praying this is it for you!!!!!!! xxx

It's got what I think is a pinkish look but I can't really tell. I saw something very light in the 10 minutes but it's getting more noticable with time. I truly hope it is because if not this nausea is horrible.

I really hope this is it for you as well!!! I say, test again but hold your pee for 3-4 hours and see if you get another line, afternoon urine worked loads better on my tests with my first!! Fingers crossed!!! xxx

I'm going to give it until tues and then test again. by that time if I'm pregnant it will show I'm sure. This not knowing is wrecking my nerves. Good luck to you! Hope you get your bfp

Hey girls, well had a bit of a s*** day today as my sister in law announced she is pregnant. You may all think that this is a great thing but this is the sister in law who gets pregnant because she knows I have had a miscarriage and she can't see green cheese. She couldn't stand the thought that we would be having a baby and she wasn't getting attention. (Yes she is that pathetic). I am really gutted as its a bit of a slap in the face. I should be 5 months now and Im back to TTC and now she is due in January and it hurts. :-( It also hurts that she never told me to my face but told my mother in law to tell me as she was afraid I would be upset. This is mortifying and makes everything seem so awkward.

Anyway my immediate reaction to DH was that we should wait now as I can't stand being in her shadow if and when I get PG but DH was raging and doesnt thing we should out our lives on hold because she is PG.

Im fed up with whole thing and hate that I am back to the start and she is now ahead of me. ( I know that sounds so childish)

Sorry girls, just thought would offload. What do you think?

Hope you are all ok xxx

Kate- Yay for EWCM :happydance: Hope you are BDing lots!

Gail- Can't wait for your update on Tues. Hope it is the start of your BFP.

Elaine- I'm sorry you've had a crap day :hugs: I think your hubby is right. Don't put something that you want so much on hold. I know what you mean about not wanting to be pg the same time as your sil but just think how happy you will be once you get your BFP. You don't sound selfish. I felt envious every time I saw a pg woman after my MC, it's normal. Vent as much as you like xxx

Thanks Patty!

Elaine your not being selfish it's weird because a similar thing happened with me. In december I told my sister in law we wanted another child. She told me I was acting rashly and that I only wanted one because I felt un-needed which isn't true btw. She told me she didn't want anymore kids. Well we kept her kids for New years eve and they decided to try for a baby. Nice timing huh? Well it happened for her pregnant first month trying. Now every time we speak she asks are you pregnant yet, why aren't you pregnant, what's taking so long?

Same thing happened when we had our son...they got pregnant after they heard we had a boy.

It's such a downer so I try to stay away from it. I'm happy for her but just because it was so damn easy for her doesn't mean it is for every woman.

I tried to be nice and got her some baby boy sleepers...she's having a boy and they told me they don't need them. Well ok they could have just said thanks and took them. How rude!

I feel so sad everytime I see her and her tummy getting bigger.

Your not alone I understand how you feel. But don't put off your happiness for them. Your pregnancy will not be the same as hers just as your life isn't the same. She probably just wanted to one up you.

Gail - I feel better hearing I am not alone. You have hit the nail on the head big time. She definitely just wants to get one up and indeed has succeeded. DH and I going to continuing trying as planned as it could take months anyway so no point waiting any longer. If we end up close together then so be it. Our other kids (my boy and her girl) are only 12 weeks apart and are actually good friends.
Its my mother in law that will be most unbearable.

Anyway thanks for letting me vent.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"