Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Hey girls how is everyone?

I have had better days but won't go into it, let's just say involves my sister in law and leave it there :-(.

On a more positive front I tried an ov test today and line is definitely couple of days off being positive! I have very clear fade in and out pattern an also I'm nearly at CD 21 which is what I got positive at last month.

So do you reckon it's better to BD everyday for next few days up till the positive? We have tried last two nights and wondering if should continue each night until fade out? ADVICE PLEASE!!!! So don't want to miss right time this month!

How is everyone else?

Gail - did u do Pg test?
Laura - hows the symptoms?
Kate - Did u get positive ov?
Everyone else - hope you are doing ok xx

Hi! I'll be testing tommorow morning. I'm almost too scared to. Gonna use the same type of test but I know if it's negative I'll be crushed. I'm making a gyn appointment tommorow also because I think my hormones are messed up. Why else am I leaking colostrum you know?

I try to BD every day up to ovulation starting a few days before and then the day after as long as our schedules make it possible. Begining this month I'm babysitting my 2 year old neice so our time to bd will be only at night. So that might hurt our chances on days he works nights.

Gail - keeping everything crossed!!! Will check back tomorrow let us know ASAP!!!!

Hey girls,

Elaine- I agree with Gail. Just keep BD'ing until you get your +OPK and also that day and the day after. That's what I'd do to be safe! Doesn't sound like it will be long before Ov happens!

Gail- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope when I check tomorrow you will have your BFP!

I still have sore boobs. Whilst in the car yesterday (hubby was driving) I came over all nauseous. Been having waves of nausea today. Haven't actually been sick yet though. Also been mega tired. That's it really. Have read that a lot of women don't get symptoms until about 6 weeks so let's see what happens next week! xx

Laura - Do you def think that we should BD everyday at mo? Does it not affect sperm count or do you think it doesn't? So scared we get it wrong!!

Maybe BD every other day up until you get your positive OPK. Then BD the day you get it and for the next 2 days as well. At least then there will be some swimmers waiting when your egg is released. You will ov in between 12-36 hours after your positive OPK. I think men with low sperm count are advised not to BD everyday. xxx

Maybe BD every other day up until you get your positive OPK. Then BD the day you get it and for the next 2 days as well. At least then there will be some swimmers waiting when your egg is released. You will ov in between 12-36 hours after your positive OPK. I think men with low sperm count are advised not to BD everyday. xxx

this is what I heard also. It's what we've been doing. Now if AF will LEAVE I can go on with the next cycle or get a BFP this month. I'm starting to think even with feeling so miserable that this month is shot. It's a normal flow now that I'm used to and no where near stopping. how depressing

Aw Gail Sorry to hear that, only consolation I can give you is time marches on quickly and you will soon be back to ov again xx

I think my luteal phase it too short. I'm begining charting my temps this month and trying to figure out fertilityfriend.com since alot of people told me it's helpfull. I'm starting to take b6 and I already do the prenatal and the d3.

Mornig Ladies!!

How are we all?

Elaine - I sorry that your having a rough few days! I hope you feel better soon!! Glad to here Ov is coming up for you too!! Were on a very similar cycle again!! I've had EWCM from about sat/sun time and we BD both those days and had a night off last night! Im going to try again tonight and maybe tomorrow and then have another night off! I've stuck to it and not take any tests this month and i feel alot better! Im just judging by my EWCM and im going to test on the 10th June!!

Gail - I also have a short LP! I have just started taking b6 as well! The past 2 cycles i have started af at 8dpo!!! I have read good things about b6 so we will see how it goes!! Have you tested yet today??

Kate xx

just tested and it's a BFN. I'm sure I'm not going to get the good news this month. Now if AF will take her self somewhere else I can try again. I have 5 days cycles...never longer so this month I'm at 8 days and it just finally started to get heavy. I thought it was done and then a few minutes ago it got very heavy. Making a gyn apt today I'll report back anything interesting. I think I've got a 9-10 luteal phase Spotting started there the past two months I've been watching it so I think that could be a problem. Don't understand why I still have colostrum and the nausea. I'm getting weird shooting pains in my veins and then they show up also. Never experienced that before. Guess it's pms with a vengence this cycle.

I ordered my b6 on ebay because it was pretty cheap. I'm gonna start taking it this cycle and hopefully it will help. I think the luteal thing is what my problem is.

kate keep me updated on how you do with the b6 and I'll share my experiences with it too. It's nice to know if what's going on is "normal" and your not going crazy lol

just tested and it's a BFN. I'm sure I'm not going to get the good news this month. Now if AF will take her self somewhere else I can try again. I have 5 days cycles...never longer so this month I'm at 8 days and it just finally started to get heavy. I thought it was done and then a few minutes ago it got very heavy. Making a gyn apt today I'll report back anything interesting. I think I've got a 9-10 luteal phase Spotting started there the past two months I've been watching it so I think that could be a problem. Don't understand why I still have colostrum and the nausea. I'm getting weird shooting pains in my veins and then they show up also. Never experienced that before. Guess it's pms with a vengence this cycle.

I ordered my b6 on ebay because it was pretty cheap. I'm gonna start taking it this cycle and hopefully it will help. I think the luteal thing is what my problem is.

kate keep me updated on how you do with the b6 and I'll share my experiences with it too. It's nice to know if what's going on is "normal" and your not going crazy lol

So sorry you got a BFN Gail! :growlmad: I was really hoping this was it for you!! xx
I will keep you updated with how it goes with the b6! I only started taking mine on Friday i think, so i don't know if it will have much of an affect this cycle! I classing myself as been 1dpo tomorrow as my EWCM is starting to get less and less! I'm really hoping that af doesn't arrive at 8dpo again!! (well i'm hoping she doesnt arrive at all!)
xx

Well ladies CD19 and I have a positive OPK! Only have one left now which will use tomorrow to check but have definite positive! Please check my picture out and tell me what you think!! Am now so glad DH and I have BD the last three days in a row and will now try tonight and next two nights so hopefully given ourselves best chance! Feel quite excited that I am a bit earlier again this month in OV. Last month was CD21. Keeping fingers crossed that it works this month!

Gail - Really sorry you got BFN, hoping you get back to OV time again before you know it, time seems to go so fast!

Kate - We are def close together - what CD are you on and have you OVd yet do you reckon??

Hope everyone else doing ok xx

Attachments

• ov.jpg
    ov.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Well ladies CD19 and I have a positive OPK! Only have one left now which will use tomorrow to check but have definite positive! Please check my picture out and tell me what you think!! Am now so glad DH and I have BD the last three days in a row and will now try tonight and next two nights so hopefully given ourselves best chance! Feel quite excited that I am a bit earlier again this month in OV. Last month was CD21. Keeping fingers crossed that it works this month!

Gail - Really sorry you got BFN, hoping you get back to OV time again before you know it, time seems to go so fast!

Kate - We are def close together - what CD are you on and have you OVd yet do you reckon??

Hope everyone else doing ok xx
They are def positive Elaine. And sounds as though you have covered all bases.
Sorry about your BFN Gail. xx

Whoop Whoop Elaine, they are deff positive!!
I'm only cd24 so slightly later for me this month! I've got no idea if i have o'ed yet as i don't have any opk's or hpt's in my house at all! But i started with EWCM on sat and we bd on sat and sun, had a day off yest and we are going to bd again tonight and tomorrow! I'm classing myself as 1dpo tomorrow because i 'feel' like it might be today that it happens! I'm going to test on the 10th june if af hasn't arrived by then!
xx

Think I will class 1dpo as Thursday then wait 14 days from then which will be 14th June! Day before my mums birthday which would be nice. Not getting hopes up though!! Xx

Think I will class 1dpo as Thursday then wait 14 days from then which will be 14th June! Day before my mums birthday which would be nice. Not getting hopes up though!! Xx

Ooohhh, My birthday is the 14th June!! That's why i thought the 10th is good for me, that way, if it's a BFN i should of calmed down a bit by the 14th! :haha:
xx

Hey well that will be a good day to test then! Was thinking we could post a photo of each other so we know what each other look like? Feel like know you guys well and be nice to put face to name! Just a thought!

I tried all day from 8:30 to get ahold of someone at the dr. office and just did. The soonest they can fit me in is thursday afternoon. The woman said I might want to head to the er because it sounds like a bloodclot because of my vein pain. It's ALL over my body that would be one heck of a clot so I think she's just not understanding what I'm saying. My head is killing me but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm keeping those fingers crossed for you all!

How is everyone today? My last OV test (all done now) was much fainter again so I obviously caught OV yesterday! DH and I going to BD again tonight and tomorrow night and then go to every other night until AF comes of time to test. Going to count 1DPO prob tomorrow as line was def fainter today. Do you think that is right?

PS Posted a picture of myself (thought I would start! )xxx

Attachments

• IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member