Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

How is everyone today? My last OV test (all done now) was much fainter again so I obviously caught OV yesterday! DH and I going to BD again tonight and tomorrow night and then go to every other night until AF comes of time to test. Going to count 1DPO prob tomorrow as line was def fainter today. Do you think that is right?

PS Posted a picture of myself (thought I would start! )xxx

Hey Elaine, I'm classing myself as 1dpo today as well!! I really hope the b6 do something for my LP this month and af doesn't arrive at 8dpo again!!

As for posting a pic, I hope you don't think I'm silly or been rude but i know quite a few people who are on this site and i don't really want any of them coming across it and realizing its me! I work with quite a few of them and i don't want them knowing my business! They talk about B&B all the time and that's why i (secretly) joined! I love the fact that i can speak quite freely with you ladies and i don't want to stop! No-one know's me and hubby are trying because it was hard work getting my daughter and they all knew and all i got was unwanted advice from everyone! So this time we have kept it to ourselves!
Gosh i sound really daft reading that back as its quite unlikely that anyone will come across it, do you think I'm been silly or do you get what i'm saying?

xxx

I get what your saying Kate. I feel the same! I get worried incase someone I know will come across the thread and find out that I am pregnant. Hope you don't mind Elaine! Nice pic of you and I love your dress!
I def think you have ov Elaine now that your tests are lighter.
Hope b6 works for you Kate. Hasn't the time gone so quick?? You 2 in the tww already :happydance:

I know Laura, I bet you the TWW is going to drag now though!! I'm really praying that we've done enough this month! I'd love for us all to be joining you in the First Trimester section! xx

Hi everyone just a real quick update. I got into the doctor FINALLY. I made an appt for 12 but I got there and the office was closed til one then they didn't actually open the doors til 1:20 and that had me a bit peeved. But the visit seemed to actually start to figure out what the deal is. She said that she thinks it's hormones. She ordered blood work and ultrasounds on the pelvic and breasts to find out what's going on. She things it's high prolactin though and from what I can find that seems to be able to be corrected. She said it would explain the colostrum and the spotting for ten days.

oh and during spotting this morning there was a bunch of ewcm so she thinks I'm gonna ovulate soon I'm only on cd 10 that's early for me! How's everyone doing this cycle? Here's to fast 2ww :)

Gail - glad things getting sorted you will be so relieved to be getting answers,

Kate - yeah I'm 1dpo too and determined not to count every minute. Dh and I continuing to Bd every other night so that I'm not concentrating too much on waiting! Off now till Wednesday mind you which makes time drag, not that I'm complaining about being off!

Don't worry about pics, just a thought, no big deal, tried to remove mine but won't let me!!!!

Don't be silly Elaine, you don't need to remove your photo! And i love your dress by the way! I'm sat, sun, mon off and im so looking forward to it! Here's to passing our TWW nice and quickly and getting our BFP's! Xxx

Kate are you and DH trying tonight, cant be bothered lol but wondering if we should?

We tried again anyway just to cover all bases! Thought as 48 hours passed ov + might be as well! Xx

Elanie, we were going to try again last night but i fell asleep, i was sooooo tired! We bd on sat and sun, had a day off mon, then bd again tue and wed and had a day off yest! Were going to do it again tonight just incase and then just when ever we feel like it! Im praying that we have done enough this month!
xx

2nd day of lots of ewcm got it right off of my AF this month that never happens to maybe ovulation will come early and give the egg a chance to implant! Feeling hopefull even if I do still feel really sick. Been taking the guaifenesin and every time I take it I get terrible nauseated. Yuck but it's doing it's job for sure. bd'd this morning gonna aim for at least every other day for the next week or until no more ewcm. Just to be safe.

It seems that when I'm not busy work or other things it's all I think about so I understand what you ladies mean. I think symptom spotting for me will not work this cycle I've still got every single symptom from last month they didn't go away I took another test this morning I'm sure it's a bfn but I see a shadow. I hate them damn things lol

Whoooo for EWCM Gail!! Hurry up and get yourself in the TWW with us! :happydance:
I'm really trying my best not to symptom spot this month! I had no symptoms what so ever with my first except AF style cramps at 9dpo and that prompted me to test! I've not got any tests in the house at all this month because i drive myself crazy with them!
I'm going to test on the 10th June i think if af hasn't arrived and i should be about 10dpo (ish) (if i get that far becuase af has arrived at 8dpo 2 months running!)
Have you started taking the b6 yet? I don't feel any different at all and so far no side affects, except they taste totally vile!!!
xx

What does b6 do Kate? I'm determined to try and put 2ww out my head as really don't want to be fixated! Seemingly takes at least a week for implantation so wouldn't feel anything till then anyway, that's what I'm focusing on to stop me ss! X

What does b6 do Kate? I'm determined to try and put 2ww out my head as really don't want to be fixated! Seemingly takes at least a week for implantation so wouldn't feel anything till then anyway, that's what I'm focusing on to stop me ss! X

It's a vitamin that is supposed to help lengthen your LP! I really hope it works because the past 2 months i've started AF on 8dpo which is far too early!!
xx

Whoooo for EWCM Gail!! Hurry up and get yourself in the TWW with us! :happydance:
I'm really trying my best not to symptom spot this month! I had no symptoms what so ever with my first except AF style cramps at 9dpo and that prompted me to test! I've not got any tests in the house at all this month because i drive myself crazy with them!
I'm going to test on the 10th June i think if af hasn't arrived and i should be about 10dpo (ish) (if i get that far becuase af has arrived at 8dpo 2 months running!)
Have you started taking the b6 yet? I don't feel any different at all and so far no side affects, except they taste totally vile!!!
xx

I'm hurrying lol :happydance:

I told my dr I was going to start it she said hold off two weeks til I get my test results back and get back to her to hear the results. She didn't want me to introduce anything new until she figured out what's wrong with my cycles but she did say it will probably be beneficial if a short luteal phase is the problem. I'll know this month after temping past ovulation I suppose.

Right now I'm still taking the guaifenesin, honey, vitamin d3 and the prenatal. I cut out coffee except every couple days a small cup, started dieting more seriously, no booze

At least you don't have side effects I've heard they can cause nausea!

Hey how is everyone today? I've had good day, busy getting house tidied as DS had wee pal to play with all day which frees me up! Roughly 2dpo now and not ss so doing ok so far!! DH and I going to Bd tonight just to be safe!!

Hey how is everyone today? I've had good day, busy getting house tidied as DS had wee pal to play with all day which frees me up! Roughly 2dpo now and not ss so doing ok so far!! DH and I going to Bd tonight just to be safe!!
Hey Elaine,
Good to hear you are keeping yourself busy. Will def make the time go faster.
I'm feeling exhausted today. We went to a zoo yesterday. Took DD and her friend as it was her birthday last Tues. We done so much walking. She had her friend to sleep the night before and they didn't sleep until late and had us up so early! Think sickness is just kicking in for me. Felt so sick in the car on way to zoo again! Only felt nausea so far. Haven't actually been sick. With DD I had terrible sickness. With my MC I didn't have any so I'm taking this as a good sign. Boobs are also a lot more sore now.
How is everyone else? xx

Hey girls, how is everyone?

I have had cramp all day today, do you think that is right? It hasn't given up all day and feels a bit worse at moment. I got positive OPK on 19th May so now could be anything up to 4dpo. Trying so hard not to SS but all day my tummy is a reminder of what could be (or isn't). I know implantation comes between 8 - 10 dpo so it cant be that but it is also to early for AF signs? Wondering if it is a tummy bug but I feel ok apart from that? xx

Hey Ladies,

Elaine, i'm not sure what i could be but i'm hoping its a good sign for you! I'm 5dpo today as well and i've had nothing going on to report! :dohh:
I caved over the weekend and ordered some IC test's from amazon! I wasnt going to but then i figured, i may as well get 30 tests for what i would pay for a double pack!! :haha: I'm hoping they are here by sat becuase i want to test on sun morning! Even though i've already got a feeling that it hasn't worked this month! You know when you just 'know'!! How are your cramps today??

Laura - Sorry that your nausea is picking up! But like you said, i would say its a really good sign too!! :flower:

Gail - How are you feeling??
xxx

Hey girls, how is everyone?

I have had cramp all day today, do you think that is right? It hasn't given up all day and feels a bit worse at moment. I got positive OPK on 19th May so now could be anything up to 4dpo. Trying so hard not to SS but all day my tummy is a reminder of what could be (or isn't). I know implantation comes between 8 - 10 dpo so it cant be that but it is also to early for AF signs? Wondering if it is a tummy bug but I feel ok apart from that? xx

That's what happened with me last cycle and it's still not gone away! It started with little cramps low so I thought it was a good thing. It seems like every time I get a symptom it's something else lol CD 14 still nauseated crampy bitchy you name it I've got it lol I THOUGHT I was about to O because of ewcm well that went lotiony and temps don't show anything neither did the opk so I think it's not happened. I'm not supposed to until about day 18 anyway so not worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->