Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Hey Girls, cramps totally gone today so not sure what it was all about! Actually feeling nothing today so wondering if maybe this ain't going to be the month. Suppose early days so who knows? One thing have noticed is absolutely no EWCM at all ( sorry tmi).

How is everyone doing? Xx

Hey Girls, cramps totally gone today so not sure what it was all about! Actually feeling nothing today so wondering if maybe this ain't going to be the month. Suppose early days so who knows? One thing have noticed is absolutely no EWCM at all ( sorry tmi).

How is everyone doing? Xx
Don't worry Elaine. During my tww before bfp, some days I had pains (similar to AF) some days I didn't. Some days I was bloated, some I wasn't. My only real sign was sore nipples at about 10dpo and hubby told me my veins were really noticeable in boobs.
As for me, morning sickness has kicked in properly today. Couldn't keep breakfast down and have felt like rubbish all day. So glad I have booked this week off work as I really don't think I could face it. Just hope it doesn't get worse for when I go back. Don't mean to sound as though I'm moaning about it as in a way, I'm glad but I do feel quite awful! x

Hey how is everyone today?

I have had really yellow creamy cm today (sorry tmi) wondering if this could be positive sign? Have realised I am officially symptom spotting!! Just can't help myself! 7dpo tomorrow so half way till d day! Last month started spotting at day 10po so knew af was coming so thinking may get same sign this week. Saves doing a test suppose. Keeping fingers crossed we all get bfps together (except Laura who has hers!)

Hey Elaine!
I have had the same today! Creamy/lotiony cm!! I'm hoping its a good sign but i think i may of had it last month as well! I can't believe we are both 7dpo tomorrow! Is it me or has it gone quicker this month?? I'm literally praying that i don't come on at 8dpo again! (well i'm praying that i don't come on at all)
I've got no other symptoms what so ever, mind you, when we were trying for my daughter i had every symptom in the book every month and i was never pregnant!! And the month we were pregnant with her, i had nothing at all!!
I think my mind plays super tricks on me!!
If af hasn't arrived by sunday that i'm testing!!
xx

Do you think a pg test will show up at 11dpo Kate? If so I may be tempted too. I had spotting by 10dpo last month so that may tell me af coming if happens again. I feel time been slow but think cause been off work on hols. Back tomorrow till Friday so that will pass time!

We'll with my daughter i got a slight line on an IC at 9dpo! I was convinced it was an evap but something made me think it was the real deal so i went and got a FRER and took it in the afternoon! And it showed straight away with 2 dark lines! I was dead shocked it was so dark at 9dpo! So i'm thinking that if i do one on sunday then it should show up by then!!
xx

Cool well if I get no spotting before then I will do one too, I only have one ic and one cb digital, want to keep cb till I'm sure and use as double check!

Hi ladies I haven't spoken for a while I hope your all ok, Very exciting times fingers crossed for those bfps. As for me cd 2 and looking forward to seeing when I ovulate this cycle

Hey Ladies,

Elaine, i'm not sure what i could be but i'm hoping its a good sign for you! I'm 5dpo today as well and i've had nothing going on to report! :dohh:
I caved over the weekend and ordered some IC test's from amazon! I wasnt going to but then i figured, i may as well get 30 tests for what i would pay for a double pack!! :haha: I'm hoping they are here by sat becuase i want to test on sun morning! Even though i've already got a feeling that it hasn't worked this month! You know when you just 'know'!! How are your cramps today??

Laura - Sorry that your nausea is picking up! But like you said, i would say its a really good sign too!! :flower:

Gail - How are you feeling??
xxx

Hi Ladies sorry it's taken so long to update. Things have been a little hectic these past few days. Still no O :nope: I wish it would just do it and get it over with lol. The longer it takes the longer the 2ww will feel.

I just think stress is affecting me though. I started watching my neices this week for my sister. They are 2 and 8. You think aww little girls how wonderful...well yeah you would think that lol. They are little MONSTERS! They lie to get others in trouble and then laugh when I figure it out, steal, mess in everything, curse like little blonde haired blued eyed sailors, and the 2 year old spilled RED fingernail polish on my brand new tan carpet in my family room. My sister didn't even offer to help me try to get it out. The carpet is ruined btw. She took my keys and put them in her purse and I searched 10 hours for them. It's been a long week lol I'm not going to quit watching them she gives me 100 a week to do it and I don't want to work out of the home because my kids have no bus service to school so if I even got a job it would have to be nights or from 8:30 am to 1:00 you can't find a job like that lol I guess they are just gonna learn that Aunt Gail won't play around they will be in time out all day if they don't behave. My mom told me they were bad but dang.

I think stress is delaying Ov. I get ewcm one day and the next it's creamy with using the guaifenesin. At least my ultrasound is next weds...

I hope you all are having a better week than me. Just thinking about them coming back first thing in the morning is tiring me out. They just left I love them but my sister has just let them run wild

As Gail sorry you are having hard time, we can't pick our families unfortunately . I have a niece who is similar to what you are saying so I fully understand! Sending you hugs and vent here anytime xxx

Hi ladies I hope your all ok I'm hoping you get your bfps soon

Oh Gail, just reading your post makes me feel tired!! I'm sorry your having a rough week! And i 100% agree that stress delays ovulation!! My first ttc this time round and i was obsessing with opk's and getting so stressed when the line wasn't getting darker and i pushed my cycle back to around 51 days!! These past few cycles have now been a more normal 30-35 days since i have relaxed a bit more!
I know that's completely different to your situation though! I've got my fingers crossed that it happens soon for you!
Oh, just a little update on the b6, the only thing i have noticed is that they seem to be irritating my skin slightly! I have very small pimples all over my forehead?? Its not bad enough yet to make me want to stop taking them and i'm 7dpo today if i don't start af tomorrow then surely they will of helped!? (started af at 8dpo the past 2 cycles!)

Kirsty - :wave: Hi!! I was thinking about you last night wondering how you are getting on?

Elaine - 7dpo!!!! We've hit the half way mark!!! Any other symptoms? I was eating my favorite snack this morning for breakfast (peanut butter on toast :haha: i love it and would eat it at every meal if i could!!) and felt really sick, so i didn't finish it! Much to the pleasure of my 2 year old who loves it as much as her mummy!! I'm sort of thinking its nothing to get excited about though because the nausea didn't kick in until 6 weeks with my first!! So i'm probably just a bit off it thins morning!!

Kate xxx

I think I made my sister mad last night she was supposed to drop the girls off this morning and she didn't. One of her kids bumped their head yesterday and decided to lie about how it happened. I saw the whole thing and KNOW my daughter didn't push her. Well my sister got angry about it. What was I supposed to do punish my child when she wasn't even near her? My neice said that my daughter threw a ball of playdoh at her it hit her in the stomach and knocked her breath out. then she pushed her into the pool table. What I saw was her tripping over her sister and falling. That story didn't add up but my sister was still insisting that that it was not an accident. So I told her how about you come over here and let me throw some of that dangerous playdoh at you. Since it's so heavy and all!...oh btw it weighs like 2 ounces how could that have hurt her? So fed up with the whole situation so I hope she did find someone else to watch them. My kids have never bullied or hit other kids because they know it's unacceptable in this house! My dd is 13 she wouldn't just push some little kid. Believe me if I even suspected she did that she would be in so much trouble. I know kids aren't perfect but I saw what happened with my own two eyes. It's not the first time she's lied like this.

I'm so stressed I bet it is what's going on with delaying O.. I still bd'ed just to be safe though.

Kate- the nausea for me each time I was pregnant began at different times. None of my pregnancies have been the same so who knows maybe it's a good sign for you this cycle! Fx'ed for you! I got impatient with the starting of the b6 so I just began it lol Three days in now of taking it and I noticed I'm actually not having any side effects from it. I did notice a bit more energy is it from that I don't know but it's welcome to stick around lol

apparently I've commited an unconceivable sin in my family. I said that my neice wasn't telling the truth. I've had a rude call from my sister and my mother. This kid lies and she's always caught in it but because everyone lives in fear of my tyrant of a sister noone will say anything when she does. Well I'm not letting my child get blamed for something she didn't do so I said she lied. Now everyone is mad at me. WTH is wrong with my family? Since when do we live in fear of someone black listing you to the point where you won't even admit when their kid is being a brat? Well just told her she can find someone else to babysit that devil's spawn because it won't be me! I'm free lol

Gail- sounds to me like you are better off without them. Try not to stress as its not worth letting it affect your ttc efforts. Let us know how you get on.

Kate- yes 7dpo already! Half way there! I have had slight cramps today and noticed spots right in between my (.)(.)s! Not sure if there is any relevance to this at all, who knows! Also had a lot of cm today. As I am totally guilty of symptom spotting then I'm not getting my hopes up. If I'm anything like last month I'm only three days from spotting as warning of af so prob won't even have to wait a week. Bought 20 ic pregnancy tests and 30 ovulation tests for a fiver on eBay so that shows I'm not assuming anything! Can't wait till we know for sure! Wouldn't it be fab if we were both bfp on same day!

Laura- glad symptoms picking up, always a good sign!!

Coffee cake - good luck this cycle xx

Excellent advice! I decided today if they want to tiptoe around my sister they can do it without me. I had a stressfree day it can't be coincidense that it happens right after I tell her to bug off. :) Really feeling positive right now

Be carefull with the tests from ebay. I was getting them a few times and they worked ok just one evap. BUT I got some in the mail during my last cycle. They were thinner than the others I got and seemed to be of poor quality. I've been taking them every few days because I know they are crappy ones but I'm still getting all these symptoms. My breasts are leaking like niagra falls! I take them and immediately I see a shadowy line sometimes it looks pink but it's never dark enough to show up on a photo. It's really light. At first I thought well maybe it's a faint bfp but I've taken like 10 since then and they haven't gotten darker and every one of them look the same. Just a faint line. I think every one of them in an evap because if I was pregnant it would have gotten darker over the last week. Not to mention I did a dollar tree one and nothing showed up. Just be carefull with those I'm still going to buy them just not from that seller.

Oh and I got my opk strips from the same seller. I still have 60 of them and now I wonder if they are even working right. It's the same pinkness since like 5 days ago it's not gotten darker or lighter. So it looks like I'm going to try them this month and then switch to the other seller next month. I'll probably be counting on seeing the temp shift to know I o'ed. We are bd'ing every night for the next few nights

What was the name of the seller? Just going to check mine now. Have you reported seller to eBay?

The seller I have bought from is called lifeimprove and has excellent feedback so hoping ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->