Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

I got them from sg3global I'm not sure if it's a poor quality item or what. I mean should I be seeing a line on every hpt? It's faint like an evap. I'm going to be emailing them today about it because clearly something isn't right. I think I'll check out your seller and see if I can get better ones. This person was also ridiculously slow it took like 3 weeks to get them

Hey Ladies!

I wasn't on here last night because i was so down and miserable! Yesterday all afternoon i had really bad af cramps so i looks like af is going to arrive right on schedule today at 8dpo!!! I don't know what i'm more upset about - the fact that i'm almost positive that i'm not pregnant again this month (unless by some slim slim chance i don't come on today) or the fact that i had actually convinced myself that the b6 was actually going to increase my LP this month!!
I mean, how is that poor little fertilized egg (assuming i even got that far) going to have chance to implant if my stupid uterus is shedding it's blooming lining at 8dpo!!!!!! :cry:
I'm so upset and angry, i went to the doc's about this in march this year the 1st time it happened and she really didn't get what i was saying at all! She said there obviously isn't a problem because you have had a child already so come back after you have been trying for 2 years!!! :dohh:
Anyway, if i dont start af (by some miracle) today then i'll take this little rant back but i already know i'm out this month, i just 'feel' it!

How is everyone else doing today?
xx

Oh Kate- I'm sorry you are feeling like this! That's rubbish that the doctor didn't give you much advise. I hope it isn't your AF coming today. Maybe the B6 takes a while to kick in. Could you see another doctor?

I feel as though I'm constantly worrying at the moment. I have been so poorly over the past few days with sickness and feeling really weak. Today I have woke up feeling fine! Is this normal? I worry that I'm losing symptoms! You'd think I'd be happy that I'm not feeling so ill today but can't help but worry after having the mmc in Feb :-(

xxx

I was the same with my daughter Laura, I was sick most days from 6 weeks upto 22 weeks! It was awful, but then the days i wasn't sick i was terrified something was wrong! I think it pretty normal to feel like that, try not to worry and enjoy feeling a little more normal for a day, because it might come back fighting tomorrow! :haha:
xxx

Yes think I'm going to try and make the most of today and catch up on things. Have done anything for 4 days as physically haven't had the energy! I took this week off to do things with my daughter while it's half term and we haven't managed to make it out of the door. :dohh: Luckily hubby was off Mon/Tues and took her out while I slept. xx

Hey Ladies!

I wasn't on here last night because i was so down and miserable! Yesterday all afternoon i had really bad af cramps so i looks like af is going to arrive right on schedule today at 8dpo!!! I don't know what i'm more upset about - the fact that i'm almost positive that i'm not pregnant again this month (unless by some slim slim chance i don't come on today) or the fact that i had actually convinced myself that the b6 was actually going to increase my LP this month!!
I mean, how is that poor little fertilized egg (assuming i even got that far) going to have chance to implant if my stupid uterus is shedding it's blooming lining at 8dpo!!!!!! :cry:
I'm so upset and angry, i went to the doc's about this in march this year the 1st time it happened and she really didn't get what i was saying at all! She said there obviously isn't a problem because you have had a child already so come back after you have been trying for 2 years!!! :dohh:
Anyway, if i dont start af (by some miracle) today then i'll take this little rant back but i already know i'm out this month, i just 'feel' it!

How is everyone else doing today?
xx

Your not out yet. Last month I had terrible cramps for days before AF showed so maybe you'll get a few more days out of the b6 this cycle. I read somewhere it can take 3 months for that stuff to work. So maybe it's just slow for you? How much are you taking? I'm doing two 50mg tablets but I read somewhere you can do up to 200? It's hard not to get discouraged but know that I'm dealing with the same problem so your not alone. My lp is about 10-12 but I think it's 10. That's not nearly as long as it should be

Oh Kate- I'm sorry you are feeling like this! That's rubbish that the doctor didn't give you much advise. I hope it isn't your AF coming today. Maybe the B6 takes a while to kick in. Could you see another doctor?

I feel as though I'm constantly worrying at the moment. I have been so poorly over the past few days with sickness and feeling really weak. Today I have woke up feeling fine! Is this normal? I worry that I'm losing symptoms! You'd think I'd be happy that I'm not feeling so ill today but can't help but worry after having the mmc in Feb :-(

xxx

I wouldn't worry over it too much. My Sister in law only had morning sickness for a few weeks. It was mild and she could make it go away with peanut butter. I remember wanting to smack her when she told me that! I was sick for like 3 months! It's different for everyone.

Kate - do not give up hope, it's not over till AF here and she ain't yet. I'm keeping everything crossed that you are still in the running for a bfp.

Laura - reading your message today made me think of my m/c in feb too as symptoms all stopped and I knew was bad :-(. I think I will be exactly like you when I'm in your position. Hard not to worry but I'm sure you will be fine. Keeping everything crossed.

Gail- how are things with your family?

As for me 8dpo and not a lot to report, got slight pains here and there but thinking prob always got these 6 days before af due. Trying hard not to ss. Definite achy (.)(.) but remember had this last month! Keep thinking in two days will prob start spotting then will be out for this month. The 2ww is horrible! It's going to be so good or so rubbish, no middle ground!

Xx

Laura - reading your message today made me think of my m/c in feb too as symptoms all stopped and I knew was bad :-(. I think I will be exactly like you when I'm in your position. Hard not to worry but I'm sure you will be fine. Keeping everything crossed.

Xx
I think I'm going to be worrying until my 12 week scan. On a good note, after lunch I thought it was all gonna come back up. (sorry tmi). I had to lie down (again!) and wait for it to pass. My daughter thinks I have a sickness bug. She doesn't know I'm pg and were not going to tell her this time until we've seen a heartbeat. It was so hard having to tell her the sad news last time. Remind me Elaine. Did you have a natural mc or mmc in Feb?

It's so hard not to ss during the tww. I think it's just natural for anyone ttc to do it.

Kate- Did af come today?? Hope not.

Gail- Hope you are ok and not too stressed about your family

xxx

Had a missed Miscarriage :-(. Measured 6 weeks at scan when should have been 10. Was worst experience. ;-(. Hoping never have to go through again. We never told ds Flynn which I'm so glad about xx

It's horrible isn't it. I had mmc too but I sort of knew something wasn't right as I was spotting from the moment I got my BFP but doctors kept assuring me that everything was ok after we saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks. Baby stopped growing a few days after. I didn't have any symptoms apart from sore boobs that time around. Did you spot/have symptoms? xx

Yeah had sickness and lightheaded ness. When lost it symptons stopped instantly :-(

We must think positive from now on! I think where I've been stuck in all week, I've had far too much time to think and over analyse things!

Kate - do not give up hope, it's not over till AF here and she ain't yet. I'm keeping everything crossed that you are still in the running for a bfp.

Gail- how are things with your family?

As for me 8dpo and not a lot to report, got slight pains here and there but thinking prob always got these 6 days before af due. Trying hard not to ss. Definite achy (.)(.) but remember had this last month! Keep thinking in two days will prob start spotting then will be out for this month. The 2ww is horrible! It's going to be so good or so rubbish, no middle ground!

Xx

HI! :flower: Well things are going great because they are staying where they live an hour away not calling me lol. I hate to say it but sometimes you gotta distance yourself from family when they are the cause of stress. I forgot it was the reason we purchased our home an hour from them in the first place.

I don't think I'm ever going to ovulate this month. I'm getting those same sharp pains in my veins and breasts I did before af in the 2ww last cycle. I know I didn't ovulate and even with the guaifenesin I've got zero ewcm right now. I don't know what gives I hope this dr has some answers for me today.

Hello everyone! havent been on here in a while how is everyone?:flower:
I am currently in a 38 day cycle and am 4 days late but I keep getting negatives I'm thinking that its probably due to the fact that i got a cold 2 days ago kinda hoping thats not true.. Its sad because I dedicated this whole month to trying to put the what TTC out of my mind but in the end I know that if AF comes im going to be very dissappointed:cry:
Anyone have AF delayed because of a cold?

Hey Ladies! Just a quick update whilst I've got 5 minute's! Af hasn't shown her ugly head yet but i can feel her coming! The past 2 months she turned up on the sat/sun so im expecting her tomorrow and thinking that maybe i got my Ovulation date wrong? I'm terrified to go to the toilet incase i see blood! But on the other hand, i just want her to be here already so i can move on! Obviously i know I'm still in with a chance but i just really feel doubtfull this month and i dont know why? Xxx

Hi everyone, my partner and I are TTC baby number two! our daughter is is almost ten months! i wanted to have another as soon as my daughter was born but my partner has only just come round to his senses, so trying to get pregnant ASAP before he changes his mind! we all know what men are like! x

Hi Kimberley nice to meet u, this is a fab place to let off steam and chat! Looking forward to getting to know you and hope you get a bfp soon!

Kate - so glad af still not arrived!! Keeping fingers crossed you don't get af but bfp!

Aly - it's so hard waiting isn't it, you feel like time stands still. Not sure about the cold affecting things? I can't imagine it would?

As for me I am now 9dpo and had bad cramp in lower abdomen all day, could be af on way might not be, who knows! All a VERY LONG waiting game! Got my ic tests today so going to try one in morning but at 10dpo prob wayyyy to early!

Omg girls at 9dpo I decided to try a ic test and there is the faintest of faintest lines but it's def there :-0 Showed it to DH and he also sees it. I'm not reading too much into it yet as still early but def going to try another first thing in morning! I tried to take photo to show you but it's not showing up on camera. Scared and hopeful all at once! Still got cramps but feel different to usual. Have done two tests in last few hours and both show faintest of line so hoping two wouldn't have evap lines? What do u think??? Xx

Oh my god Elaine!!!
I'm praying that this is it for you!! Try and post a pic if you can!!
Surely it wouldn't be an evap line on both test, i'm sure this is it!!!!!!!
Oooh, i can't wait for tomorrow for an update!!

Hello Kim and Aly!! Welcome!

As for me, i don't know what made me do it but i bought some FRER today!! And took one this afternoon! I really don't know why i did it because i really think that af is coming, so anyway, i took it and straight away a bright white line appeared where the test line should be!!! It was still there at 15 mins and then disappeared shortly after that!! I'm now even more confursed and totally gutted and its all i can think about!! :cry: I'm terrified to take another because i just don't want to see another BFN!!! God, i'm finding this really hard this month!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"