Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

How many more data do you think we need to bd once test line faded? X

OK got few questions in my head wanted to get off chest if anyone knows answers!

1. Once you get negative OV test after positive how many days should you continue to BD?
2. What is the earliest we will be able to do PG test?
3. Who is dreading the 2WW?
4 Sure I have another question but can't think right now!

OK got few questions in my head wanted to get off chest if anyone knows answers!

1. Once you get negative OV test after positive how many days should you continue to BD?
2. What is the earliest we will be able to do PG test?
3. Who is dreading the 2WW?
4 Sure I have another question but can't think right now!

1 I'm gonna Bd tomorrow and then maybe Sunday
2 I have gotten a positive hpt at 10dpo
3 I hate the 2ww I normally go insane, I think I will try and keep busy and not symptom spot :haha:

Thanks Kirsty, at least we can help each other through 2WW! Are you 1dpo tomorrow too?

Hey Ladies,

I don't know if i should be bd tonight either, my cm has gone from ewcm to sort of sticky now (sorry, tmi) so i dont know if its even worth it because the little sperm would struggle to do their swimming with no ewcm!?

As for been 1dpo, nothing to really report as been different except for been mega bloated today!

Elaine, i think you should really be able to test anywhere from about 9-10 dpo for pregnancy (but i will 100% be testing from around 7dpo because i turn into a nutjob during the 2ww and just can't stop myself from taking them!! :blush:)
I got my BFP at 9dpo with a strong line on a FRER with my daughter so i'm hoping it will be that early again! But it took me about 18 months to conceive my daughter so i'm hoping it doesnt take that long again!
And Yes Elaine, I'm dreading the 2ww, but also looking forward to it aswell! I'm really praying that we all get our BFP's together!

Elaine + kirsty, are you both counting tomorrow as 1dpo?
Laura, I dont think you will have a really long cycle this month because your tests are quite dark already, keep bd!! :thumbup:
xx

Hey everyone, I am currently TTC number 2 after having a m/c in February :-(. We have a gorgeous 4 year old son and we feel he now needs a little brother or sister! Anyway my cycles are quite irregular but I'm currently on CD 9 after first AF after M/c so hoping back to normal (whatever normal is!!) Would love to chat to people in similar position and we could keep each other sane!!

Elaine xx:thumbup:

Hi! I've love to keep in contact. We're trying for another child. On cycle 3 now and realizing it's gonna be much harder than I thought it would. I have three children 14, 13, and 11 but all of them were pleasant surprises lol

I never realized how hard it is to actually plan to conceive. I've had one miscariage and one stillbirth so this is kinda stressing me that it won't happen again.

I could definitely use a buddy to help stay sane because already I feel kinda nutty some days

Thought would add photo of all my ov tests, Im reckoning I had main surge on day 20 do you agree? If so that was yesterday! Be interested to hear what you think!

Attachments

• list.jpg
    list.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 9
Hey everyone, I am currently TTC number 2 after having a m/c in February :-(. We have a gorgeous 4 year old son and we feel he now needs a little brother or sister! Anyway my cycles are quite irregular but I'm currently on CD 9 after first AF after M/c so hoping back to normal (whatever normal is!!) Would love to chat to people in similar position and we could keep each other sane!!

Elaine xx:thumbup:

Hi! I've love to keep in contact. We're trying for another child. On cycle 3 now and realizing it's gonna be much harder than I thought it would. I have three children 14, 13, and 11 but all of them were pleasant surprises lol

I never realized how hard it is to actually plan to conceive. I've had one miscariage and one stillbirth so this is kinda stressing me that it won't happen again.

I could definitely use a buddy to help stay sane because already I feel kinda nutty some days
Hi Gail, lovely to hear from you, I have already found this forum an absolute god send and we are talking more and more and keeping each other sane so feel free to join! I had a M/C in February which was a total shock as I have a 4year old son who I ahd with no probs so assumed everything would be fine. Anyway in a better place at last and just had positive OV strip last few days so hoping tomorrow to be in the 2WW! Whereabouts are you in your cycle? Elaine xx

Thought would add photo of all my ov tests, Im reckoning I had main surge on day 20 do you agree? If so that was yesterday! Be interested to hear what you think!

Hey Elaine, I would agree that you had your main surge on day 20, day 19 is almost positive and day 20 defiantly looks positive to me!

Hello and welcome gaillynn :hi:
xx

Ok reckoning will count tomorrow as 1dpo as will be there or thereabouts!

Welcome gaillynn
Yes ladies I'm gonna count tomorrow as 1dpo

hi! I'm only one day 1 of my cycle. My first child was a stillbirth and I wasn't prepared for it. I didn't even realize there was a problem because the doctor kept if from me. I miscarried on my second pregnancy shortly after finding out I was pregnant. It was very early I didn't even make it to the doctor yet for a check up. Again no problems at all so it kinda sets me on pins and needles even thinking about getting pregnant. I've had three relatively easy pregnancies since but I guess that experience just worries me no matter what.

I tried the opk's once and they confused me if this cycle doesn't do the trick I'm going to try them again next month. Your definitely showed your surge on day 20. maybe in a few weeks you'll be back on here with some good news!

hi! I'm only one day 1 of my cycle. My first child was a stillbirth and I wasn't prepared for it. I didn't even realize there was a problem because the doctor kept if from me. I miscarried on my second pregnancy shortly after finding out I was pregnant. It was very early I didn't even make it to the doctor yet for a check up. Again no problems at all so it kinda sets me on pins and needles even thinking about getting pregnant. I've had three relatively easy pregnancies since but I guess that experience just worries me no matter what.

I tried the opk's once and they confused me if this cycle doesn't do the trick I'm going to try them again next month. Your definitely showed your surge on day 20. maybe in a few weeks you'll be back on here with some good news!

Welcome Gaillynn- Sorry to hear about your losses.
The OPK's are confusing the hell out of me. One min they are getting darker then they are fading. I keep wondering if I have missed my surge but I will carry on testing as I still have about 20 OPK's left. I think next cycle I may try the Clearblue ones although I won't be happy about the price!

Elaine- Def day 20 xx

Thanks for advice regarding OV girls!
Gail Im so sorry for the hard time you have been through. I' m keeping my fingers crossed that you are lucky this month!
Kirsy, you, me and Kate all 1dpo tomorrow!

Thanks for advice regarding OV girls!
Gail Im so sorry for the hard time you have been through. I' m keeping my fingers crossed that you are lucky this month!
Kirsy, you, me and Kate all 1dpo tomorrow!

Ty ladies. I'm sorry about your loss also. You just don't know how that feels unless you experience it yourself.

What's been stoping me from using the opk is that they can be so darn expensive! I can't remember the brand I got the time I tried but they were so confusing :growlmad:

What brands do you use? how are you liking the results so far? I did go on ebay and get some dip stick tests hoping for my :bfp: so far they just act a little hinky. i had one that was pinkish all the way to the control! another looked BFP but turned out to be a false neg. So this month I'm gonna try hard no to test. But I'm probably fooling myself because I'm totally addicted. The first month I tried I spent over $100 on tests in the store :growlmad: I was sure I was preggers and just wasted money. Not gonna do that again lol

I only use eBay cheapies and they seem to work fine (I think). You can see a pic of them on this forum somewhere! I was a nightmare with pg tests off eBay last month but this month going to try really hard not to test for two weeks as finding out too early is just longer to wait till scan time. I know it's going to be soo hard though.

How is everyone today? I have had lower back pain all day and it's driving me mad. Not sure why but wish it would go away! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->