Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

How is everyone today? I have had lower back pain all day and it's driving me mad. Not sure why but wish it would go away! X
Hi Elaine,
How strange. I've also had lower back pain today. It's been mainly in my right side but have had it slightly in the left also. OPK's are still the same. No change there. Also have slightly sore boobs. Im wondering if I have O and missed my surge. I hope not as we have only been BD'ing every other day. CD 19 for me today. I've def decided next cycle I'm going to give the clear blue digitals a go. xx

Maybe you won't need to give them a go! Maybe you will be PG!! My back is so niggling me, hoping it is gone by tomorrow. Thinking maybe it's Ov sign, though reckon would have ovulated by now? Dh and I having day off Bd today as SMEP suggests today you don't, then bd one more time tomorrow. Haven't really been following SMEP to the letter but had it in back of mind! Thinking prob Ovd already? This whole thing is soo confusing!

Hey Ladies,

2dpo and not much to report from me! Except the bloating again! I seriously feel like i've put on about 10lbs!!

I'm only on day 2 and i've already had to bring myself down to earth about 6 times today thinking about 'how i'm going to break the news' and 'when my due date will be'!! The 'nutjob' in me has crept out early this month!! :dohh:

Laura - Don't worry about only bd every other day, that was the advice i got from my doc when i was trying for my first!

xx

Hi ladies

1dpo and nothing to report I too am giving dh a day off today ha ha

Think we are all singing from same song book at no! (slowly watching time go by!)

Hey girls
Back pain eased off a bit todayso reckoning that was ov.. Who knows! So wondering, are u going to continue to Bd and if so how often? We had a break yesterday but planning on trying tonight but not sure after that?
Any advice appreciated!

Hey- Back pain has eased off for me today too. Still slightly there, can only feel it if I bend down or something! Boobs still a bit sore. Only a little though. I think if your absolutely sure you O'd, then just BD when you feel like it. (I think we all have in our minds what if we don't or what if we didn't O) but I'm sure you did as you had a +OPK. If I were you, I'd prob still BD every 2-3 days until AF.
Still no change in my OPK's. I'm going to carry on doing them just once a day around mid-day and BD every other day. CD 20 for me today. I'd give anything to know if I have O'd or not. xx

Didn't mean to say BD every 2-3 days till AF. Meant AF or :bfp: xx

I reckon you have Ovd, I think maybe you didn't test at exact right time! Are u thinking of dpo now?

I don't know what to think. This is all so confusing. My OPK's have been the same now for quite a few days. If I did Ov, I think it was around day 16 ish as looking at them now, this one seems the darkest although I prob wouldn't have Ovd until day 17-18? I might carry on doing the OPK's until they have ran out incase I do still get a Positive. Or if AF doesnt show before around 15th May, I'll do a HPT. (This will be 5 weeks since last AF). So I think for now, I will say I'm in my TWW unless I do get a +OPK. x

Hey Ladies,

Laura - are you able to post a pic of your tests?

Elaine - i would just bd whenever you feel like it as well, we have had a couple night's off!

As for me, I've no idea whats going on! I woke up this morning and my bb's are soooo sore, to the point where it hurts to touch them! Now i do normally get sore bb's but maybe only from 10dpo leading onto af arriving! And this morning when i went to the loo and wiped the was a slight bit of pink blood! Now i'm only 3dpo so i'm under no illusion that this is ib! It physically can't be because it's waaaayyyyy to early, and also this is who my last cycle started off (granted, i am spotting a bit earlier than last cycle) and i ended up getting af at 8dpo????? :shrug:

I just don't know, even if i literally o'd 12 hours after my positive opk (which isn't very likely) that would only make me 4-5dpo at the most! I kown only time will tell and it's a waiting game but it's so blooming frustrating!!
xx

I think that sounds like a fab idea, try not to fret and continue to Bd every other day to cover all bases. I think I'm coming down with a cold which has left me feeling achy and sore :-( Going to have hot bath tonight and an early bed Hoping feel but better tomorrow! X

Hey Kate, not sure what pink would be at this stage? Think it's best to try and not think about symptoms tiill nearer 14 dpo though I know it's soo hard. I'm all achy today which is horrible but it's def a cold which I could really do without:/( Wish there was way that you could tell when you have ovulated, I'm having slight panic that we may have bd too early and not enough around ov time, also feeling bad that we had day off yesterday and thinking bet that's when we should have :-(. They don't call me over analyser for nothing!! X

DSC01328.jpg
Right Ladies- I have finally figured out how to upload pics! Hooray. I think test 15, 16 & 17 are darkest and then they start to lighten up after this. Do you agree? Test at the top is CD 8 and the bottom is CD 20 (I must have thrown 12 away as can't find it) x

Hi ladies 2dpo and nothing to report really, all the pains and tenderness in my stomach has gone, cm totally dried up (sorry tmi) gonna try to bd tonight then whenever really :thumbup:

View attachment 388573
Right Ladies- I have finally figured out how to upload pics! Hooray. I think test 15, 16 & 17 are darkest and then they start to lighten up after this. Do you agree? Test at the top is CD 8 and the bottom is CD 20 (I must have thrown 12 away as can't find it) x

Day 17 definitely looks the darkest though I can understand your frustration as it is not a definite positive? I reckon you may have missed surge with test but have still covered all bases by BDing plenty! I would give up on the OV tests and continue to BD every other day till CD35 as that is what SMEP plan advises. We are continuing to do that every other day too just to cover all basis. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will all be sitting with BFP!!

Wanted to ask everyone also, how soon do you think any symptoms would show??

Elaine xxxx

Should we make a post showing our name and our test date, though thinking maybe we can all test on the same day roughly! What a day that would be!! I'm thinking maybe 10th May (ish) What do you reckon? xx

Laura - I agree that day 17 looks the darkest, this is what mine were like last month! I was testing and testing and getting more stressed out by the day! I finally gave up on them because they wasn't turning positive, which is why i 'wasn't' going to test this month! The only reason i did was too confirm that i was infact ovulating as i didn't expect it that early in my cycle!
I would suggest scrap the opk's and just keep bd every other day ish to cover yourself! You know your body better than anyone and you might of missed your surge, do you think/feel like you have ovulated??

Elaine - I will be on hols on the 10th may but i'll be taking some of my ic tests with me so i'll see if i can pop on here on the 10th to update (unless the :witch: gets me before then)
Here's to positive thinking this month!! [-o<
xx

View attachment 388573

Day 17 definitely looks the darkest though I can understand your frustration as it is not a definite positive? I reckon you may have missed surge with test but have still covered all bases by BDing plenty! I would give up on the OV tests and continue to BD every other day till CD35 as that is what SMEP plan advises. We are continuing to do that every other day too just to cover all basis. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will all be sitting with BFP!!

Elaine xxxx

Should we make a post showing our name and our test date, though thinking maybe we can all test on the same day roughly! What a day that would be!! I'm thinking maybe 10th May (ish) What do you reckon? xx
Done a test today on lunch break and it's the darkest one I've got so far! Damn OPK's! I have a question- When you got your +OPK, did it stay looking dark for hours after? I peeked at mine after 10 mins today (It was hidden in my bag at work) and it looked nearly as dark as control line. I looked again when I got home and think it has slightly lightened.
I didn't really get any symptoms with my pregnancy before miscarriage until I'd already got my BFP. My first symptom was sore boobies. But everyone is different and some women can get symptoms really early!
I wasn't going to test until around the 15th May but I may not be able to wait! I get too impatient! xx

Kate- I have had sore boobs the past few days and had lower back pain on Sat. Today I have felt quite bloated and crampy but then I have eaten loads of junk food over the past 2 days (naughty me)!! xx

View attachment 388573

Elaine xxxx

Done a test today on lunch break and it's the darkest one I've got so far! Damn OPK's! I have a question- When you got your +OPK, did it stay looking dark for hours after? I peeked at mine after 10 mins today (It was hidden in my bag at work) and it looked nearly as dark as control line. I looked again when I got home and think it has slightly lightened.
I didn't really get any symptoms with my pregnancy before miscarriage until I'd already got my BFP. My first symptom was sore boobies. But everyone is different and some women can get symptoms really early!
I wasn't going to test until around the 15th May but I may not be able to wait! I get too impatient! xx

Sounds promising! My positive stayed about 24 hour before very obviously disappearing to almost nothing next day! Get BDing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->