Hi. ntnp for #2

If I worked it out right, anything from 32-35 days. Am I correct in thinking that firsy day of af is day one and day before next af is the last day?

yep you're right.

you're prob like me then and Ov slightly later in your cycle, around CD18 onwards prob, although i'd cover yourself a bit before that too! your best bet is to start noticing when you get egg white like cervical mucus (cm), Ov is usually fairly soon then and you'll 'dry up' quickly after you've Ov'ed :D

:haha: tommymummy! def don't scare the OH :rofl:. Once your temp has raised though you've already ovulated :). But i'm guessing those ntnp aren't gonna really go to the lengths of temps and stuff!

ideally i'd forget all about maybe getting pregnant, just enjoy my DH and suddenly realise one month my period is late....now if only it was that easy :dohh:

Yep I am definately not keen on going down the full on ttc route!!.... I wasn't trying when I had my ds and didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 13 weeks gone!!!.... It would be great for this to happen again! None of the worrying/annoying am I aren't I symptom spotting!

Hi girlies, Im new to here 2 as of 2 nite :) bn off the pill now 3 months TTC. I went straight in2 a 28 day cycle and now im 5 days late. Done 2 HPT and both BFN!! do you think im still inwith a chance? no sign of AF just strange, dull achey crampy pains over back, hips and stomach, never had this b4 even when AF due :-/

Hi Jennilou!! Fx'd this is your month :)... When do you think you'll test again?

Hi another one here ntnp #2 and just off the pill! Not expecting much this month so just want to get my cycle back on track. I'll try to get a few dtd in around the middle of my cycle just in case!

Hello again Greenlady :)

thanks caro.

i think i might be loosing my marbles..... even though we have not dtd without protection yet, my minds trying to play tricks on me..... all of a sudden i need to pee loads, and my legs are achy, keep feeling flutters in my belly iykwim.

Hi toms mummy!

Hi DCS the luteal phase (two week wait) is supposed to be the same every month for each woman, the average being 14 days. So If your cycle is 32 days and you have an average LP of 14 days you would ov sometime around cd 18 (32 minus 14). Its been 15 days since your af started so If I were you I would start dtd now over the next 5 days or so. Good luck!

I don't even know how long my cycle is yet, I think it's around 32 days as well. Does anyone know if you ovulate after stopping the pill before you first natural af?

I'm not sure of my cylce length either yet. I have read though that the pill stops you from ovulating so when you come off it the lack of hormones can cause some people to spontaniously ovulate very soon after taking the last pill.

I have a feeling this happened to me (or I'm imagining it because I read about it :haha:) but as soon as I came off pill I had a withdrawl bleed, and then about 5 days after coming off the pill I had twinges in one side of my abdomen, near where ovaries would be, and lots of cramping, twinges, nipple tingling... So just counting down the days from then to see if I actually was! :shrug:

:haha: tommymummy! def don't scare the OH :rofl:. Once your temp has raised though you've already ovulated :). But i'm guessing those ntnp aren't gonna really go to the lengths of temps and stuff!

ideally i'd forget all about maybe getting pregnant, just enjoy my DH and suddenly realise one month my period is late....now if only it was that easy :dohh:

Yep I am definately not keen on going down the full on ttc route!!.... I wasn't trying when I had my ds and didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 13 weeks gone!!!.... It would be great for this to happen again! None of the worrying/annoying am I aren't I symptom spotting!

wow 13 wks!?! crazy! i'd have def known well before then even if i'd not tested as i felt soooo sick from about wk 7-20 last time, that i'm not looking forward to again :haha:

thanks caro.

i think i might be loosing my marbles..... even though we have not dtd without protection yet, my minds trying to play tricks on me..... all of a sudden i need to pee loads, and my legs are achy, keep feeling flutters in my belly iykwim.

well accidents do happen ;). More likely though you've been thinking way to much about it ;) (impossible not to i know)

Hi toms mummy!

Hi DCS the luteal phase (two week wait) is supposed to be the same every month for each woman, the average being 14 days. So If your cycle is 32 days and you have an average LP of 14 days you would ov sometime around cd 18 (32 minus 14). Its been 15 days since your af started so If I were you I would start dtd now over the next 5 days or so. Good luck!

I don't even know how long my cycle is yet, I think it's around 32 days as well. Does anyone know if you ovulate after stopping the pill before you first natural af?

yeah i think you can ovulate, you just might take a little while to get back into a regular cycle, or you might go straight back into one, who knows! keep an eye on that cm ;)

I'm not sure of my cylce length either yet. I have read though that the pill stops you from ovulating so when you come off it the lack of hormones can cause some people to spontaniously ovulate very soon after taking the last pill.

I have a feeling this happened to me (or I'm imagining it because I read about it :haha:) but as soon as I came off pill I had a withdrawl bleed, and then about 5 days after coming off the pill I had twinges in one side of my abdomen, near where ovaries would be, and lots of cramping, twinges, nipple tingling... So just counting down the days from then to see if I actually was! :shrug:

lets hope you did! did you dtd when you felt the twinges?

I'm due on tomorrow, I think AF is coming :dohh:

Crazy I know!... I think because I wasn't looking and didn't really know what the pregnancy symptoms were I didn't twig! I had no sickness and it wasn't until my boobs started to really hurt that I thought Hmmm.....

I sure did dtd when the twinges came lol!!!. But then my OH went to work so can't do it now till he gets back! :dohh:

Well just got a call from OH... he is coming home on weds, 5 days earlier than expected :happydance:.... It's worked perfectly, although I'm still figuring out my cycle lengths as this is my 1st since coming off the pill, but if I am on a 28 day cycle I'm just coming in to my fertile period now, which means him getting home will be near perfect timing for BD :)

Well just got a call from OH... he is coming home on weds, 5 days earlier than expected :happydance:.... It's worked perfectly, although I'm still figuring out my cycle lengths as this is my 1st since coming off the pill, but if I am on a 28 day cycle I'm just coming in to my fertile period now, which means him getting home will be near perfect timing for BD :)

Thats brilliant news. Bet you cant wait. Good luck

ooh fab news your OH is back right on time ;)

onto another month for me, AF rocked up right on time this morning ;/

Thanks girls :)

Aww, sorry Caro!!... Onward and upward... FX'd for next time!.... How long are your cycles? Do you know when you might ovulate next time?

cheers hun, my cycles are usually about 30days ish, 29-32 i think :D

Prob ovulate around CD18 ish...will work out when that is nearer the time ;). I've been a naughty girl and ordered preseed though, we used it the month i got a bfp with alex, might or might not have been fluke but worth a shot :haha: and it really is kinda nice to use :blush:

You'll be moving over to the TTC section next :haha:.... I hope it works, I've never used it! Is it just a lube with special qualities? :haha:

:rofl: its just sperm friendly lube, meant to mimic ewcm, but it def makes the sex lovely too :blush:. That's where I'm stopping for now, the rest is up to nature :D.

Toms mummy, thats great that your DH is back early! Have fun!

Caro, sorry the witch got you. I never knew what preseed was before. Sounds interesting!

Ohhhh might look into preseed. Although wr are ntnp I want a bfp asap. We are getting married in 2014 and would love to have baby at our wedding. Isit 2 weeks after ov that you can test?

yep about two weeks later :D but some sensitive tests will pick it up a little earlier.

how exciting your getting married DCS! how cute would a little bubba be all dressed up!! x

I know, I cannot wait. We originally decided 2017 so by then we would hopefully have two kiddies that would be old enough to be part of the wedding, but decided to get married sooner. I know my little man would look too cute in a little suit. But im strugelling to imagine another baby.

Was reading a thread in toddler section about choosing the sex of baby, is anyone actually trying things that may help convieve a certain sex?

P.s I apologise for the terrible grammet and typos. Laptop is broken and im using my phone but it appears to have a mind of its own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->