Hi. ntnp for #2

So af arrived. Even oh was suprised when I told him. Oh well.... Heres to next month ladies.

Just wondering does breastfeeding effect it chances of getting pregnant? Or are we just not dtd enough? I have a feeling im going to be back in here lots now.

I'm not entirely sure but I think breast feeding can inhibit ovulation. Perhaps have a google? Sorry af arrived x

aww sorry AF arrived, bfing can affect Ov, but if you're having regular cycles it prob isn't. Although from the tiny bit you've said it might be changing when you Ov each month which might mean you're missing dtd at the right times as it keeps changing. Fx'ed for next month xx

Maybe I should start again and actually track af on paper and not on an app. Im guessing its not meant to be just yet.

How long do you think I need.to track af before I can predict ov?

In all honesty, the only main reason iv only.said a little is because im rubbish at all this ntnp stuff. I have no idea how to track the dates, or.check what I should be checking.
I literally blag my way through life. I have no idea what im doing I just make it all up.
Feeling slightly emotional today cant you tell?! Lol

:hugs:. i know you wanna ntnp, BUT fertility friend is a fab way of understanding your cycle properly and getting a better idea of when you Ov. If you used something like that at least you'd then know better whether you'd actually bd'ed at the right times or whether you were just having a longer cycle than normal. xxx

Just wanted to pop back and see how everyone was getting on. I finally got my bfp. Yaknow when i stopped trying and tacking.

Hope everyone is well. And congrats to those who have already hade their LOs.

Hi DCS, congrats on your bfp! When are you due? Ou must be so excited.

DD2 is now 7 months! It's crazy how time flies.

ahh congrats dcs! h&h 9 months! my ds2 is now 6months! xx

Hi ladies. Thank you. I can not believe your babies are 6 and 7 months already. Thats insane. How are you both getting on?
Im due june 13. But baby has been told to stay put untill the 14. Im 21 weeks tomorrow. Im more nervous than anything else this time.
Xx

wow 21weeks already! time flies huh!? nervous about what? the birth? or baby? or everything? Did you find out what your having?

we're mostly getting on well. tonight is not a good night :/, but usually eddie's a mostly chilled baby and a joy to have. But today for some reason he's being a right grump! xx

Ah Greta was born June 16th so our bubs will be a year apart. She's been a slightly tricky baby, easy at first then we had a few silent reflux issues. She seems to be much better now and she's a cute little thing, but last few days has been bfing loads and kind of cranky.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy DCS!

Ahhhhh such cuties. How are your older kiddos getting on?

Tbh caro, everything. I feel wonderfull this pregnancy and sometimes forget im pregnant thats probably why i have the time to worry. Im worried about how dill will cope if im in hospital for more than a few hours, how im going to cope with labour, how dill will cope with a baby around all the time, what if this baby isnt as easy as dill was, what if i cant cope whwn OH goes back to work, where is the best place for the cot, . Really just silly things that i have no control over. I think i need to sit down and make a few lists.
This baby obviously takes after their big brother, the lady doing the scan could not stop laughing at how much baby was moving. She barely managed to get all her measurements. So i guess we are team yellow. Which obviously makes it alot harder because i have to think of twice as many names. And i havnt seen any bright coloured baby clothes around.

aww it'll all come together in the end! I felt a lot better once I'd sorted through alex's old clothes and set up a bit of a nursery. Labour was soooo easy this time compared to the first! I was team yellow too, turns out didn't need many extra clothes lol ;).

Dill will adjust, we had some bad behaviour initially once the thrill of eddie being born wore off and he realised he was here to stay but now they dote on each other, especially eddie with alex, he just lights up when he sees him, watching their relationship evolve is just wonderful :)

Glad baby is moving tones! better go pick up my monkey's...had an hours peace for first time since eddie was born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->