Hi. ntnp for #2

We're not married either... I would love too, also it would mean that I would share the same surname as the rest of my family!!!.... I think little boys in suits look sooo cute!!!

I saw that thread too, I have always wanted a boy and I have a boy! He was a surprise so didn't do anything to pursuade a boy. But now I have a boy I'm not fussed either way what I have next time. If I'd had a girl 1st I'd definately try some ways to pursuade a boy. If the thories are right and if I also O'd when I think I did and get my bfp this month then I should in theory have convieved a girl!!... But just concieving would be nice :)

I cant wait to share the same surname as oh and lo although it is going to sound completely ridiculous, it ju doesnt sound right at all, but I cant wait.

I always wanted a boy first, which I have, and then a girl. But now im not to bothered just a baby would be perfect.

i've not seen that thread although have heard a few things about how to in theory sway gender but don't think i'll be trying anything! It'd be nice if we had a boy and a girl but i'm not willing to go to extremes to attempt to make that happen, another baby is what i want :D

xx

Well my OH came home yesterday and we dtd last night! :happydance:.... If my cycles haven't been messed up by pill then it should be perfect timing for O (although I don't think I have O'd)

On the other hand, if my cycles were messed up and I O'd when I thought I did 10 days ago then I reckon my symptoms are feeling promising!... I've had such bad cramping today and on/off shooting pains in my boobs! Headaches too!!... I think I'm 10dpo today so not long :)

How are you girls getting on?

ooh good luck toms mum! so are you going to test if no AF in a few days or wait another 2 wks from now based on maybe not yet O'd??

Nothing happening here, AF is still visiting :blush: xx

Yay toms mum! Yeah how are you going to work out when to test?

I'm am potentially fertile from Sunday through to Wednesday. I'm going to start trying to pay attention to O signs because I have never in my life noticed any. When I was trying for floss I even struggled to remember the first day of my last period some months as I kept forgetting to write it down! I'm useless at ttc that's why I'm ntnp :)

I think i'll test a couple of days after my period is due if I count my withdrawl as my last period, so the 19th sept, around 16dpo?

Greenlady, I googled O signs which comes up with loads which are all similar to org and af symptoms :dohh:.... I think the twinges felt on one side are a good sign though, and the ew cm x

Good luck toms mum.

Question.... Im guessing u guys get through quite a few tests like I did with lo. Do u always buy gooduns or just get cheapies and then a few good ones. I must hsve spent a good £50 on the good ones with lo, we were only ntnp a few months.

Thanks everyone! :)

DCS.... Last time I thought I was pg a few months ago I 1st bought the tesco 1 pack for about £3 at about 8dpo bfn, then bought a frer for £8! at dpo10 bfn, bought 2 more from homebargains and superdrug own brand, both bfn and thought this is ridiculous... Stop testing until missed af lol! I then found chreapiea in poundland! 2 for a £ and they were sensitive ones! Turns out I wasn't pg so wasted quite a bit on money :dohh:... I'm going to go to poundland for tests for this month!

So. Today I've been feeling out as the cramping seems to have subsided, but I took my bra off about an hr ago and my nipples are so so sore to touch and they have this burning sensation on them! This has to be a good sign right?... It's pretty busy in our house this week with family visiting and Toms birthday on weds, so will test Thursday x

sounds promising toms mummy! fx'ed!

i've got some superdrug tests burning a hole in the drawer under my bed :rofl: I managed to only use one last month though! luckily AF turned up on time or i'd had def used more :blush:. Last time I bought a load of cheap IC's and when i got the tinyest hint of something cracked out the FRER which gave me a proper line :)

So. Today I've been feeling out as the cramping seems to have subsided, but I took my bra off about an hr ago and my nipples are so so sore to touch and they have this burning sensation on them! This has to be a good sign right?... It's pretty busy in our house this week with family visiting and Toms birthday on weds, so will test Thursday x

FXd for you Toms Mummy. Keep the faith :) xx

Fingers crossed toms mum. Be sure to let us know how you get on.
Hows everyone else ?
I believe im either pregnant or falling appart. Most probably the latter, this last few days iv had a headache everyday, I can smell stuff that no one else can, my body aches, my lower back is killing me. And to top it all of we had a rubbish night with lo, he woke up at 2am n didnt go back to sleep till 5am. He just lay there bfing and climing all over me. So I got 3 hours sleep. So took a quick nap whrn he did, and woke up feeling sick, shakey, all hot, and dizzy. Now my tummy feels off.
Urrrgh and my skins gotten terrible. Im only 24, and already falling apart

oh dear DCS! lets hope they're all signs of your bfp! when are you going to test?

my poor baby has viral tonsilitis and a nasty viral rash to go with it :(, we ended up at the out of hours drs today as the rash is like nothing i've ever seen and spread scarily quickly! thankfully its nothing serious :)

Soory about your rubbish night DCS!!.... Yeah when do you think you will test? Having shitty symptoms.... sounds positive :)

Oh caro, hope your lo is feeling better very soon. Its horrible when they are ill.
Tbh I think im just broken. Iv now got a horrible uncomfortable pain in my right side. I think I will wait and see if af shows up, its due on 20th.... Well thats the plan.

aww :hugs: DCS, you never know!

He's a little better today thanks, we're having an indoor day as don't think other parents would be impressed if we shared this bug! fx'ed he's better for nursery tomorrow though!!

I wish had an indoor day today... I have a cold and feeling like crap! Wanted to sleep all day. Not sure whether that's a symptom of pg or just this stupid cold!! Grrrr!

Fx'ed its a symptom toms mum.
Even though iv been feeling rubbish we had quite a busy day shopping. I am starting to feel better, but shopping always make me feel better.

sorry you ladies are feeling rubbish :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->