Hi! Update 15dpo ~ash

ashleytufts

Reaction score
Well ladies went to the doc today and got :bfn: on urine :cry: . The nurse was really blunt and said there is no way your preggo! Made me sad :cry: because she was kind of rude and didnt want to do a blood test. Well anywho today :witch: is 1day late and that just made me sad
By the way the nurse said wait a month and do another test! Who the heck says that wait a month before you do another test? Im not listening to her I just really need some advice girls. Thanks

hERES SOME DUST

:dust:

~ASH

i wouldnt wait a month the cheeky thing how many dpo are you hun xx :)

Oh Ash you must be going mad, I'd keep testing every other day. FX for you xx

Witch arrived this afternoon for me :cry:

Don't be discouraged hun. When I was in the early stages of pregnancy with my second baby (Which I miscarried at four months), I was told by the doctor at the Health Clinic that I wasn't pregnant. I refused to believe this, because I had taken three different HPTs that said I was. The doctor told me to come back in a week, but then I told them I had drank a lot of water, so I'd have to pee at the appointment...turns out I had diluted my urine too much for their test to be accurate. So they tested me again in a week and sure enough I was Prego, blood tests confirmed this.

Anyways, all I'm saying is don't give up till AF makes her unwanted visit, even then, there's always the next cycle. I'm starting a new cycle on Monday, if it turns out that AF does show for you maybe we can be TTC buddies for the new cycle, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't come to that LOL. Good Luck sweetheart!

*Baby Dust to the max*

i wouldnt wait a month the cheeky thing how many dpo are you hun xx :)

I love you girls!!!!!:hugs:
I am 15dpo right now and forget that nurse im not listening to her im staying prayerful. so back to the happy bubbly ashley:happydance:

~ash

Oh Ash you must be going mad, I'd keep testing every other day. FX for you xx

Witch arrived this afternoon for me :cry:
Well I was going :wacko: :cry: earlier but I have now snapped back into reality and I am not going let this discourage me Im keeping faith and praying.
So sorry :witch: arrived for you but there is always next month and I will be stalking you every step of the way!!!

Don't be discouraged hun. When I was in the early stages of pregnancy with my second baby (Which I miscarried at four months), I was told by the doctor at the Health Clinic that I wasn't pregnant. I refused to believe this, because I had taken three different HPTs that said I was. The doctor told me to come back in a week, but then I told them I had drank a lot of water, so I'd have to pee at the appointment...turns out I had diluted my urine too much for their test to be accurate. So they tested me again in a week and sure enough I was Prego, blood tests confirmed this.

Anyways, all I'm saying is don't give up till AF makes her unwanted visit, even then, there's always the next cycle. I'm starting a new cycle on Monday, if it turns out that AF does show for you maybe we can be TTC buddies for the new cycle, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't come to that LOL. Good Luck sweetheart!

*Baby Dust to the max*

I love you girls!!!!:hugs: :happydance: You sisterz sure are a helping hand when you need it. I am not sad anymore I am back to the bubbly faithful ash again :happydance: Ill definitely keep all of you updated and I want you to do the same. Ill be stalking you guys like crazy:wacko:

p.s. we can be buddies but not ttc buddies because this is my month to be a mommy lol! :haha::happydance: So we can be budds anyways. and your encouraging words just stirred my grits :flower:!

~ Thankyou ash

I was 16 and 17 dpo with a faint sometimes it takes longer than others:)

Well ladies went to the doc today and got :bfn: on urine :cry: . The nurse was really blunt and said there is no way your preggo! Made me sad :cry: because she was kind of rude and didnt want to do a blood test. Well anywho today :witch: is 1day late and that just made me sad
By the way the nurse said wait a month and do another test! Who the heck says that wait a month before you do another test? Im not listening to her I just really need some advice girls. Thanks

hERES SOME DUST

~ASH

Well that nurse must be anti-reproduction or challenged in that area herself to be so rude to you! Who on earth would be so insensitive! I do find Doctors and Nurses are so impersonal, I know they deal with the same thing day in and day out, and a few muppets inbetween but really, you would think they'd be sensitive towards you!

Best of luck to you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->