hi..

im-sorry-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've had some lovely people talk to me about my problem, but i can't help but feel out of place as i'm only a young teen, and you guys all seem to be older and know what you're talking about.. is it just me? :shrug:
:hugs:xxx

hehe i spose :)
thankyou :D

i just gotta hope for a :bfn: coz my parents would go mad!!!!
they think i'm a good girl....
i'm just stupid i guess lol
x

We only know what we're talking about because we're experienced, I had no idea when I first joined. How old are you?

Just 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex, we used a condom, and he didn't cum in me. After that he just inserted it into me, with no protection (plus i'm not on the pill), just once and didn't cum or anything. I have been so paranoid after this though, because apparently you can still get pregnant from pre-cum and fluid and stuff, i've been told by alot of people. It's stressing me out so much. I went to the school nurse, and got an emergency contraceptive pill, but this was about 70 hours after, 2 hours before the deadline for taking it. It was the soonest i could get it but I doubt if it worked. I've been having a lot of headaches recently, tiredness, feeling sick, but not being sick, and I'm really worried that i'm pregnant. I have no money for a test, and I don't go back to school for a week and it's then that i can get a free test. I'm worrying myself sick. Maybe the symptoms are in my head because I'm stressed? I've already had my period but i've heard it's still possible to bleed x

From that I would say you're probably not likely to be preg. It was only a little bit of pre cum and you still took the morning after pill before the time limit x

its VERY unlikely that you're pregnant so just be careful when you next have sex, it is like a 1% chance you are actually pregnant. but hope you are ok and stop worrying yourself *hugs* xx

Hope you aren't preggo and the worry will be over soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->