Hiding Places.

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Where do you hide your Christmas presents? I am running out of ideas :haha: I have them in boxes in my room right now, and some in the suitcases, and some in our storage area.

We have a cupboard under the stairs where I store all the misc stuff and christmas presents - DH and LO know not to go in there (not because there are Christmas presents but because they risk death by all the stuff falling on them :dohh: ) I plan on clearing it out tonight as DH is away on business and need to see what is there like wrapping paper etc.

My son has just moved out so we've got a spare room, it's currently full of boxes of prezzies.

Because we live in an RV, the only place i can store things is in my closet, all the presents are still in boxes so the kids can't see what they are lol

We have a double garage attached to our house and we have racks against every wall. the top rack around the whole edge of it is rammo with boxes full of pressies where the kids wouldn't suspect

I have a downstairs bathroom that never really gets used and is perfect as I can lock it from the outside so the children can't get in :haha:

My mom and dads or the book of the car! Lol

I keep mine at work :haha: i do have the joy of a full empty flat above my store though

We have a spare room that I've claimed as personal space. Half of it is a meditation/reading area, the other half currently has boxes of presents, lol. It has a lock on it so the children can't enter at will.

In large Amazon boxes, bags for life and carrier bags at the side of my drawers and on my drawers. Swapping bedrooms with DD1 (so she can have the bigger bedroom) and hers has a walk in wardrobe so shall be stashing everything in there.

Kids are too young to go poking around currently so the wardrobe in the spare room is full of toys

I have an attached garage with a loft that can only be accessed with a ladder, which I keep folded and hung on the wall so dd can't possibly go up there. Plus, she's only 2.5 right now, so that helps a lot. LOL

Using spare wardrobe . Piles of boxes piled in there.

I keep mine down the side of the fridge right now. I also keep my carrier bags down the side of the fridge so it's easy camouflage :haha:

Mine are in my wardrobe hidden behind things but ds1 has already found those! The others are currently on top of ds3's changing unit in our bedroom covered with a towel but they clearly need moving soon, I have no idea where too though

Lo's are in the spare bedroom, in the top of the wardrobe, covered with an old sheet! Hubby's are in my wardrobe hidden behind lots of clothes.

The girls' presents are in the cupboard under the stairs (which the double buggy sits in front of and it is really hard to open) so they wouldny be able to get in it anyway, and also in the box room on top of the wardrobes, covered with a curtain! They do go in there sometimea but it is my 'junk' room so its not noticable!

We put them in a big cupboard upstairs. She won't go in there as its so big and dark so she doesn't like it.
In future years we will probably resort to storing them in the attic!

In boxes in the office right now :haha: DD is 7 but she's never really been one to snoop (yet!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->