Hiding Places.

I have all the girls stiff in my upstairs loo (never used) and all my family etc are in a huge box in our bedroom. This time of year the large amazon boxes come in very useful. Think next year I'll need to put an outside lock on the loo/cupboard.

Some of ours are in the loft, we also have built in furniture around our bed with cupboards above, and those are full. DS's train table is under our bed but its in a box so you can't tell what it is! xx

All over the place! We have some in our bedroom in a big cardboard box, in our bed drawers, in the airing cupboard and on a high shelf in the kids room (concealed). Hoping MIL will store some at her house as that's what we did last year.

This year they are all just in my room, piled on the wardrobe, under the bed and in the corner. Ordering everything on line has advantages with it all being in brown boxes, especially as we still have things in boxes from moving!!!
We had a little room that you could only access through our bedroom in our old house and the boys were convinced there was a ghost in there which made it the perfect present hiding place as they wouldn't set foot in there. It wasn't me trying to scare them off either, Ds1 decided when he was very young and we ended up swapping bedrooms because of it!

I have a massive cupboard in the hallway but it is full to the brim now, I need my tree up so I can put some of the presents underneath it!!

All over the place! Need to have a good sort out when madam is at nursery on Monday I think!

The santa presents are in the attic. Gifts for family are in bags in the cupboard under the stairs.
My sister stores one of Alex's presents in my mums wardrobe (a big dinosaur set) one day she nipped to the loo and Alex was actually in my mums wardrobe and his reply when she asked what he was doing was "just checking this present out its cool" its now in the attic haha

I have a system, when anything is delivered I pop it in the downstairs loo and lock it from the outside until dc are in bed, then it goes in the loft, unless it's for the stockings then it goes in the big upstairs cupboard. I have things for dh stored all over for some reason! He reached up for a cup we don't use the other day and found a wind up storm trooper I'd got him to go with ds' darth vader one :haha: need to get on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->