High Kicks?

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
How high have you felt the kicks? I am sure I just felt something externally with my hand about 1.5 - 2 inches above my belly button but to the right but now not sure if that is too high. Anyone else get it that high or was I imagining it?

Sounds about the right place for it. mine was near my ribs the other day and now has turned around and is kicking the back of me which is weird.

Don't think you imagined it, I get kicks very high up sometimes too

OK mine has moved and is i assume punching the right hand side of me up high near under my boob, ps i have melons for boobs lol so its about the bottom of my rib area. I can see feat getting stuck there in a month of two now.

OK mine has moved and is i assume punching the right hand side of me up high near under my boob, ps i have melons for boobs lol so its about the bottom of my rib area. I can see feat getting stuck there in a month of two now.

Pmsl at 'melons' I do too and I felt it just under my right boob :happydance: Also at all my scans she has been lying feet in air and head down so was poss a kick rather than punch so maybe been feeling punches down below?

Yup high ones for me too, and right over to the side, I keep getting them where my waist would have been once upon a time!!

Mine are very all over the place sometimes rly low and sometimes rly high like you described. xx

I've started getting kicks above belly button level recently. Seemed really strange as I'm used to thinking of the baby as being in my lower abdomen...v exciting to know LO is getting so big though!

I get them above my belly button now. It feels really weird when I get them more internally i.e. towards the back nad middle of my body. I guess bubs is really starting to run out of space in there!

I get them way up high, near my ribs and also on the side by my hips.

Ive started to feel kicks around the belly button area, but i am a couple of weeks behind you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->