Hipp jars, need urgent help please

charlie07

Reaction score
Hi All

Sorry for starting a new thread but I am in such a rush, so much to do, I can't find my previous thread!!

Basically, I make all Gabbi's food, but going on holiday so bought some jars, various ones, full meals, night time fruit and cereal I think, fruit with yogurt, they are 190 g.

Now I feed Gabbi by cubes, approx 1 oz but the fruit is mostly water, so don't count that, also happens with the veg a bit too!

So, how much of the jar do I give her.

Normal day:

Breakfast:
180 ml milk
1 1/2 oz porridge and 1 cube fruit

Dinner:
4 cubes of food and veg
1 cube fruit with 2 oz yogurt

Tea:
4 cubes of food and veg
1 cube fruit with 2 oz of Hipp cereal

Does anyone have any idea what the equivalent would be please???????

Also, once the jars are opened, can I say, e.g. give some of the jar at dinner and the rest at tea without putting in the fridge??? Or does it have to be re-fridgerated?? Not sure if we will have a fridge or not!

We go on Friday and I have so much to do, I may not be able to get back on here till tomorrow and only for a short time, I would be really grateful if anyone can help.

Thank you

I *think* the jars are two ounces? but I'm not positive at all on that one

We always refrigerated jars immediately after opening them and I don't think I'd use them if they were out even if it was in the same day.

I would just by a big jar and give what she wants out of it. You must refrigerate the jar atraight away and also, if feeding from the jar you need to throw away any left over x

I would just by a big jar and give what she wants out of it. You must refrigerate the jar atraight away and also, if feeding from the jar you need to throw away any left over x

So if I put food from the jar into a bowl, then I can refridgerate the jar and can use the rest later?????

Thanks girls. The hotel where we were staying had a mini bar fridge but not sure if they would have let me use it for free, more like charge. Not sure if we are staying there yet! We may end up in an apartment which means FRIDGE!!!!! All problems solved!!!

Thanks again x

Yes hun, if you spoon the food into a bowl and feed from that you can refrigerate the rest of the jar and use within 48 hours I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->