Reaction score
Ladies!

I JUST got my :bfp: a few minutes ago!
I am at a loss!
I don't even know what to say!
I just can't stop smiling!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Girl!!!!!!!!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! Im so happy for you!! Do you have a piccie of the test?

AHHHHH!!!! Ive followed you a bit on the TTC forum, hadnt heard but didnt want to bug you. Congrats on your bean, let it be a sticky one :D :D

I commented on "cant sleep"
but i have to comment here too!! CONGRATS HUN

thanks so much ladies!

Nope, DH has our camera and he's out of town!!!!

I'm going to wait til he gets home to tell him the news.... that's 4 days from now! GAH!

thanks so much ladies!

Nope, DH has our camera and he's out of town!!!!

I'm going to wait til he gets home to tell him the news.... that's 4 days from now! GAH!

Any ideas on how you're going to surprise him?

so did you just miss your AF??
because i know it was MIA last time we spoke, just wondering
how far along you are :)

Sushai.... I was thinking of getting a little "onesie" that has a cute saying about daddy on it.... we're going to a Christmas party, so I thought I could hide it in one of the pockets of his suit....

Dunno if that's for sure -- SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!

Parkey, AF would have been due today. :)
I never got the period that I had missed back in November -- Doc says was just a random annovulatory cycle prob due to all the stress I was dealing with at the time.
So that'd make me .... 4 weeks along, about.

Sushai.... I was thinking of getting a little "onesie" that has a cute saying about daddy on it.... we're going to a Christmas party, so I thought I could hide it in one of the pockets of his suit....

Dunno if that's for sure -- SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!

Parkey, AF would have been due today. :)
I never got the period that I had missed back in November -- Doc says was just a random annovulatory cycle prob due to all the stress I was dealing with at the time.
So that'd make me .... 4 weeks along, about.

How exciting! I cant imagine the look on your OHs face when he pulls out that onesie!!

Thanks so much, Parkep!!!!

Aw, Sushai -- so you think I should do it that way!?

You have to do it that way! lol i was going to do something like that, but i got to excited and ran in an yelled IM PREGNANT! you have the chance to do it the cute way :)

hehehehhe!

Ok, so now I get to go shopping for a little onesie while DH is away.... FUN FUN!!!

Hey, do you ladies have email you regularly use?
PM them to me!!

hehehehhe!

Ok, so now I get to go shopping for a little onesie while DH is away.... FUN FUN!!!

Hey, do you ladies have email you regularly use?
PM them to me!!

Hey congrats again (not stalking you honest!!!)

My OH was away for about that amount and it was horrible keeping it to myself all that time. I bought OH a book (blokes guide to pregnancy) and was going to put the test in it as a bookmark to surprise him. But when he got home and I told him I had a surprise for him he said "what.. are you pregnant?"

Cue lots of tears and hugs and squealing followed by a freaked out OH for a few days (lol- took him a bit of time to get used to the idea!!)

MG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->