hlynn and me!!

You will get there, just gotta work at bit harder than most is all. Its frustrating that everything always takes so long. Would be much better if we had daily cycles wouldnt it. 365 tries per year rather than a measy 12 ><

Think how good it will be when you get your BFP, all worth it in the end.

thanks helen and yes i know i will someday..i just wish that it could be as easy as everyone else! but i guess ill appreciate everything a lot more, all the pregnancy symptoms, gaining weight, sleepless nights..i wont complain like the ladies who get pregnant on accident and stuff..ill just be overly happy that i finally got my long awaited bfp :) i am just scared to get hopeful this month but deep down i kinda am...and i dont really wanna be just in case! but with the cm drying up and just kind of feeling positive about everything im deep down kind of excited..i also usually always get back pain on 7dpo which tells me that im out and didnt have that this month..so i guess we will see..but im deff waiting to test..til thursday unless af shows sooner :)

Your great holding out, Ive done 3 tests already lol. Got 10 free with some opks and I dont rly trust them, so dont mind if I waste them.

Hope is a good thing, as long as youre prepared to be upset if you get AF. Crying isnt necessarily a bad thing - getting your period is upsetting after ttc and you gotta let yourself be upset rather than holding it all in. Then suck it up and get back on your horse (or husband hehe).

lol i have 9 tests in my house that ive had since november! hehe they havent tempted me at all..they are just waiting..waiting to show up wth 2 lines instead of one..and i am deff prepared for af..i am hopeful but not confident if that makes sense..i know that theres a chance im not and prolly a bigger chance that im not than i am but i like having hope..it helps the time go a little faster and im not so miserable :) r u gonna keep testing?

I know what you mean, not rly expecting a BPF but if it is i'll be like ' I KNEW it' hehe

I probably will keep testing tbh, depends on what my temp does tmw, if it drops any more then I wont bother. Im working from home tmw, and its going to be a quiet day, so all I have to do is to obsess about stuff and knit my baby blanket - I know, rly bad idea knitting for my non-existant child, couldnt stop myself tho. At least its not booties! And, Im very proud of myself for not snagging anything off free-cycle yet, being v restrained all in all I think ><

lol exactly!!
and yeah thats how i am today, DH has the flu, and the kids are off playing so here i am glued to the computer..should prolllly be cleaning the house but since when is that fun :winkwink:
and i am so tempted all the time to get stuff for a baby..but i just think ill look like im in denial and theres no guarantee ill ever have another so i dont..but as soon as i see 2 lines i am deff gonna start! with my kids i waited but this one has taken so long i think ive waited long enough!

What's the time difference between us? It's 6.30pm here now. Weekend nearly over and back to work tmw:(

its only 12:40pm here..so its way earlier lol..i am gonna clean sometime today im just gonna be slow at it and prolly take a lot of breaks :winkwink: lol

Ah lovely. Still loads of time then. I'm gonna log off and have dinner, watch some tv etc now. Hubby has cooked toad in the hole :) pancake day Tuesday and we had bangers in the freezer. Yum!

sounds good! let me know tomorrow if u test and what it says :winkwink: good luck and enjoy your dinner!

Hm. Went back to bed for 3 hrs and it went back up to 36.59. Grr. Stupid temping. Test was negative again lol

Going for my bloods taken today. Should have been 7dpo Rly but had the weekend so j thought better to wait Til after. Hopefully the lvls are still high enough to show ovulation. Would love some actual scientific proof

How are you both this morning? Nice and sunny here today. Daffodils just started flowering last week so everything is looking all springy :)

helen arent u a little early for temp to be down? maybe it was an implantation dip and thats why it went back up..i deff wouldnt count urself out yet!

Hey Ladies,

How's it going? You ladies have been busy on here!! :)

I got sick. I have laryngitis and a nasty cough. I'm at home sick today. I did go into work around 7am to do some stuff and send out some emails, but then I came right back home.

So, I was thinking that it may be a good thing if I don't get preggers this cycle. I'm going to still try, but if I don't get pregnant than that means I can drink and party like crazy in Miami. I'm going on April 4th and I'm suppose to get AF on April 2nd, so if I don't end up getting a BFP then my hubby and I are going to get buck wild in Miami. I can't wait.

As for temping, my friend told me it's a good thing to do cause the FS will want to see what my cycles have been like for the last 6 months, so I'll just print off the BBT charts off of FF for historical records. Anyhow, I'm turning 36 in April, so the sooner I can get a BFP the better for me cause I want to have 2 kids and I'd seriously like to have them both before I'm 40. Man, if I could go straight to IVF and have twins right now, I'd do it. Yeah, I'm crazy!! :)

Anyhow, Helen, you're temp hasn't dropped that far, so I think you're still good. It's well above the coverline so that's still terrific!!

Heather, do you have any other symptoms? I think Thursday is going to be a very good day for all of us, cause you're going to test and I'm going to the FS. This is so very exciting. tee hee!!! I'm getting all giddy now.

So Heather, how's your daughter doing? Is she eating better now? Gaining a little more weight. Is she the little one that's having a birthday soon?

Oh yeah, can I tell you my mother in law is a totally idiot. She thinks that when we buy a house early next year, it's going to be close to her. Little does she know that we're buying a house at least 30 minutes drive away from her. I do not want to live anywhere near her. What a weirdo! She keeps looking at houses in her area and then sending us details and prices. We're not going to even tell her when we buy the house. It'll be a nice surprise. tee hee :happydance:

I dunno, maybe it is too early, just have to wait and see I think.

I just had like a gush of CM - thought I was coming on as Ive never had anything like that. Went to the loo and there was just a bit of yellowish discharge when I wiped. Nothing since, this was probably mid morning and ive been kinda leaking ever since, gross i know.

My LP last month was 11 days so Im quite close, and would be expecting a dip today or tmw unless its a longer LP this month.

Grr, stupid body, cant it just tell me if im preg or not!

Dr Google says its fertile CM, ie ovulation, but its impossible. Theres lots of ppl saying 'gush of cm, am i pregnant' and no real answers.

Oh Florida will be fun :) I think youre right, can let your hair down a bit and relieve some of the stress. Sorry I missed your posting, was half way through then a call came in and I had to stop.

I rly hope the FS you see on Thursday is nice and proactive. Take everything with you, questions as well, even if you think theyre stupid - ask. I asked all sorts at mine, everything a product of this website, and I could tell the Dr thought I was being stupid, but its my appt not his :p I asked about extra shots during the cycle, eating more protein, you name it. Every answer was 'No' but at least I knew.

Either way, I agree, this is going to be a good week :)

Monique- so sorry your sick :hugs: my DH is sick also, he tested positive for the flu virus yesterday so hes gonna be out of work for a few days as well :(
my daughter is getting better, but no it was my youngest that was sick, my oldest is the one with the birthday in a few weeks :) shes getting so excited and alls she wants for her bday is roller skates lol i did get her some, its for younger kids like her they are barbie she is gonna be so excited
but yeah my youngest is better i think the antiacid medicine helped a lot :)
no i have no more symptoms lol, today ive been kind of sick to my stomach again, it had went away yesterday but returned today, but i dont think thats a symptom because everyone around me has been sick so im pretty sure im just geting my fair share of sickness lol :) otherwise no, my cm hasnt returned, i wll have a little here and there and its mostly thin and white kind of like milk..but it only happens here and there and its not much, so thats the only thing thats keeping my spirits up lol oh and usually on like 7dpo i get a backache for a little bit and i didnt have that this month..so either my body is being a trickster or maybe they are all good signs :) we will see i suppose!
miami sounds awesome, i would love to go there i want a vacation so bad!

ooh, found this

"Around the time of implantation many women experience a sudden increase in cervical fluid again and there even may be some pink or brownish tint to some of the cervical mucus. This is thought to be a bit of blood that is caused by the implantation of the egg in the lining of the uterus. After this initial increase in cervical mucus and a slight tint pink the experience of each woman varies widely."

I do know that if i looked hard enough i could find a page saying that increased CM meant i was pregnant with an alien baby, so much pinches of salt needed, but still. ooh!

lol yeah ive heard that too but for me when i get tons of cm it means af is coming in a few days so i am happy as heck to be dry right now lol i did have an increase in cm at like 5, 6 and 7 dpo and then dried up at 8 and have been pretty dry since..so thats the only thing thats keeping me optimistic lol because since ive been trying ive never been dry around af..always have tons of cm pouring outta me

Ok temp the sameish today. Hpt negative again but there was a bit of fluff on it which fooled me for second!

Thinking about acupuncture for next cycle if I don't get preg. Was going to have it this one but couldn't afford it int the end. A friend could do it as he practices in a
Town near me. Needs daily visits around ov I think. Not sure if it's to help
Ov or help implantation, might look into it

Hope you're well. Were nearly there for this month, only a few days to
Go

Hmm while writing this I just got a feeling I get when I'm about to come on. Kinda like I need a poo but don't. Grr. Won't be surprised if I come on today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->