Hmmm

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by turbo_mom, Oct 19, 2008.

1. turbo_mom

turbo_mom Guest

So I was starting to think that I wasn't pregnant because I haven't had many symptoms and 2 :bfn: but thats probably because i'm impatient :) This morning I had a tiny bit of brown blood (sorry tmi) and :witch: isn't due for another week. On one hand im excited but on the other i'm a little sad because I won't be able to ride horses which i've just started to do :dohh:
    I also have another concern about what if the egg implants on my c section scar?? I had a verticle incision remember.... I think I will just have to be very patient and test in another week and see if my :witch: comes. I won't know all of the risks with being pregnant after having such an early prem either until I talk to my doctor. BUt that wont be until I know for sure if I am....:shrug:

2. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

Hoping everything turns out the way you want and that there are no complications with the scar. I was told that if you were a regular rider before that you should be able to continue, not sure if you rode before your LO. Take care

3. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

Hope things turn out the way you want. Good luck! xx

4. turbo_mom

turbo_mom Guest

Well I got my period late yesterday and today i've got a lot of cramping and heavy bleeding. And it's a week early... wtf?? So no baby this month. But i'm not to upset. Gives me more time to ride :D It's not my time yet. I thought for sure we'd get pregnant because it happened so easily with Angelynn!!! So it looks like we'll have to try again later :)