• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

oh nooooooooooooo i missed them.......there are no size 1s left :cry: i cant believe i missed them :(

i know, i missed the night nappies too :( got 2 workhorses tho, gonna look into buying a coupe direct if ya intrested

also might be rethinking this coop

yeah i'd defo be interested... what you thinkin about the co op?

ok

general prices as normal

m and m/l Playscapes

obv $41

bedbugs

m and m/l

$33

dreamscapes

m and m/l

$43

thats without discount or shipping

now bearing in mind for 1 bedbug m/l with shipping it was £26

a lady in cnt paid £85 all included for 2 dreamscapes, an embroidered bedbug (not a dreamscape as it was 1 bit of embroidery) and a day fitted

everything was toddler sized

OMG I'm such a moron!! I didn't notice this was here :dohh: I'll read through the thread when Halen is in bed x

im so confused, *AGAIN*

I dont want one that needs a wrap, dont mind if it is just colour or if it has embroidery, and i dont want a bed one, wht can i get?

you can get embroidery on the AI2's though if you dont have one of the cotton (printed) outers :)

oh i have no idea about materials! just whatever is best! decided not to get her name on cos i wont be ble to sell it afterwards : /

they just arent fitting too well and Daisy is out peeing them ....when i went to change her this morning hen she got up the outside of her woolies were a teeny tiny bit damp, i never get that with the WC's ..they seem to fit a bit nicer too :shrug: i'm gonna keep on going with Bedbugs at the moment ..i think when she is a bit bigger they will work better (i hope) as they wont need to fasten so far near the back IYKWIM....

I'm going to get a tractor one :rofl: OH seems really happy so figured i'd go with it ha ha ha!! She seems to LOVE tractors...

She made me sit outside today for 30 mins watching daddy on the diggers :cry:

ahh someone help meee!!! I don't understand it :(

What needs a wrap???
What do the abbreviations mean on the pricing page?
I can't decide what I want theres too much choice lol

the ones that DONT need waps are the AI2s and playscapes (an AI2 with lots of embroidery) the others ALL need wraps.

The abbreviations are
OBV/BOV- Organic Bamboo Velour
OC- Organic Cotton

Where it says BOV/OC/BOV those are the layers of nappy eg OC/BOV would mean an organic cotton outer with an organic bamboo velour interior.

the ones that DONT need waps are the AI2s and playscapes (an AI2 with lots of embroidery) the others ALL need wraps.

The abbreviations are
OBV/BOV- Organic Bamboo Velour
OC- Organic Cotton

Where it says BOV/OC/BOV those are the layers of nappy eg OC/BOV would mean an organic cotton outer with an organic bamboo velour interior.

I'm going to get a tractor one :rofl: OH seems really happy so figured i'd go with it ha ha ha!! She seems to LOVE tractors...

She made me sit outside today for 30 mins watching daddy on the diggers :cry:

lol omg Daisy did that today at the farm, she was loing watching the tractor harrow the indoor school :dohh:

Right, I don't think i'm going to stay in the co-op, I really haven't gotten on with any of the HLs I've had (BB & AI2) due to issues with crispiness. Don't think it's wise to stay in just for a pillowcase and blanket, much as I would love them.

So, think I'm out of this one ladies. Sorry :(

yep, me too. Sorry guys! I just cant afford to buy a nappy im not sure about and i definately dont want to buy a lot and get it pretty for it to need a wrap.

Im gonna save for Itti's from Oz and give this one a miss. Cant afford both and Itti's work for us.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->