• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

Bonnies gonna email with more details when shes finished her last coop, thats when we'll join the yahoo group

and wow rachel nice job :)

I know bugging, so I know when ish money is needed...will it be beg/mid/end April do you know?

My maternity allowance ends in either April or May (can't remember) so I might be spending my last payment on this... think I'm going to spend the whole lot :happydance: Can't think of anything better to spend the last of my own money (rather than OH's) on!

I know I'm not in the coop, but wanted to say these nappies are gorgeous!

Nice list Rachel :) i am defoo going for the dragon Playscape and then i still have to think what i want for no. 2!

I might just get a pillowcase and lovey... these bedbugs are going hard!!! I'm sick of this, I don't even know what I'm doing wrong :/ Why do all my obv/ocv nappies dry hard? :(

you dont have a tumble drier do you? the bedbugs I have particularly dry hard if I hang them, they are much softer if tumbled.
Have you got a WNNN? I find they dry nicely hung.

I don't, but I do have TB stretchies... amazing! I might have to sell my bedbugs... wah :(

remind me then when I send you back the workhorse (and wetbag LOL) to send you a WNNN to try :) I rate them up there with the stretchies :)

Ive got a TB stretchie on my watchlist at the mo.. will it really last 11 hours?!

My stretchies easy do it....as easy as any other night nappy.

I have yet to get some decent night nappies.. ive tried the pop ins without the night booster, they havent lasted though (duhh) and ive tried full on stuffing in pockets.. btu that a no go too... ive even tried it with some plastic pants over top but it was soaking wet int he morning.. :dohh:

I use stretchies with wool, I love the one I got, gonna order a couple more for night time, def my fave night nappy at the mo x

Sam haveou tried wild childs ?? imo they are fabby !! i NEEEEEEEEED more! bedbugs arent working too well for us at the mo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->