• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

Whahaha that is so funny.. though not a bad idea the vampire theme!!!!

I was gonna do a dragon theme but im not sure if im still able to join as i completely missed this thread :dohh: I thought wed continue the facebook one...

Great ideas Bekki! Or I've seen tshirts somewhere with 'my mum wanted to call me Renesme', maybe could go with that! I was wondering if I could incorporate a pair of fangs (like maybe coming down from the waist on the back) but I think it would look daft and maybe not obvious what it was :(

Wouldnt it be cool to have a black / grey / brown / red dye and then have little red drops embroidered on the back dropping down and a rose or somethign on the other side ;)

How about the Twilight apple? I love the idea though, Arif rocks! Hi five, fellow vamp geeks!

class idea for a twilight nappy lol love it :D

if you tell bonny what you want, if she can do it she will,
i know that if she hasnt already got or can get certain embroidery it costs a bomb to get an image digitalised for embroidery machines (already asked about that one for something else lol

Lunaty i added you, i dunno how i missed you lol :blush:

Claire have you got any bedbugs? Do you want to borrow one of my new ones (very priviliged) so you can see what the fabrics like on them?

For the Bamboo velore bedbug it doesnt matter what colours you have, the price will be the same

might be cheaper for cotton outers (infact it probably is)

the day fitteds all need a wrap(except the AI2 and Playscape)

I havnt got any of this kind at all, :nope:

I dont want one that needs a wrap, A night nappy would be sensible as i dont have many,

The one i would borrow is it a night one? and can you get the same but day ones? I do want a pretty nappy :) are they onesize?

*cough*TeamJacob*cough*

:lol:

How about dark colours with some red in it. The twilight apple could be a good idea, or how about some words, like 'More than my own life' like in renesmee's locket? (yep, another twilight geek here)

hmm claire im thinking you might be better off with a medium rather than a medium large going off Evas age,
Will see if squishy can sort you one out, i only have M/L

the night nappies need a wrap

the AI2 and Playscape which are day nappies dont

their only downside is their sized,

editing first post with sizing information

''I will fight for you until your heart stops beating'' Eh Monkeh? LOL x

lol, no Kristin/Kirsten stewart's acting cracks me up. In New Moon when she says 'kiss me' to Edward (who, by the way should be soooo much more gorgeous than icky robert pattinson) I just about wet myself. Watch her eyebrow, it's hilarious! :rofl:

Team Jacob here too!!

If it costs more for her to make a new template thingy, i'd have a apple too!! Hehehe! Oooh- just got a text from my best friend saying her New Moon DVD arrived today... *peers out window for sign of postie*

am i the only one who isnt into this whole new moon twilight thing?

Ive seen the first film, not the second and not read the book, I will see the second but im not like, pre ordering it or anything! ill borrow it froma friend who did :rofl:

I can sort a medium bedbug out for PD once the one thats in the post friggin arrives!!! Im low on Night nappies atm! It should be here next week.
Though Im ordering M/Ls for him to grow into....I figure by the time they are made and sent he will probably be almost into them as hes a fattie!!

I REALLY want a dragon playscape....I just cant decide the details....its difficult without knowing what dragon embroideries Bonnie might have...
Sezzle, should I email Bonnie about it now or wait a while longer?

Really I want something like this on a nappy:
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/dragon.jpg
but maybe in red/gold on black

Im also keen on something like this on a black nappy:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/flaminghorse.jpg
if the right dragon doesnt appear...

But I also want a dreamscape with several horses on it...similar to the one that Bonnie already has on her website so Im not sure I should go with two horsey ones LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->