• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

see a rock face with a cave in it and a dragon coming out of it would be muchly cool and then a couple flying over a forest/landscape on the front...hmmmm

We could both have something alike.. makes it easier for her ;) though she can still mix the colors up a bit ..

Yay we are so smart :rofl:

Go us! Do you like the more "realistic" (sounds stupid when talking of dragons but you know what I mean!) type? I know I do, Im not keen on the cartoony or buggy eyed looking ones, like ones that look like...well...dragons LOL

Go us! Do you like the more "realistic" (sounds stupid when talking of dragons but you know what I mean!) type? I know I do, Im not keen on the cartoony or buggy eyed looking ones, like ones that look like...well...dragons LOL

No cartoons for me please... i love the realistc ones the best too...
ill be back soon and ill upload a pic of my tattoo :)

Ive been thinking and now I kinda also want a doggy one.....
Because I want OBV everywhere it works out a bit more expensive so wonder if I could stretch to four as I really want a "plainer" dyed bedbug in multicolours....
maybe I should have two playscapes a dreamscape and a bedbug....or one playscape two dreamscapes and a bedbug....I should work out approx cost and see.....

LOL just brainstorming here girls on what to put on the dream / playscapes :thumbup:

Squish, this is my dragon tattoo, i was thinking of having similar style dragons on there... (sorry photo is pretty bad and my tattoo will probably need some re-inking too ahahha)

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
oo yes I likes. Thats the sort of dragon Ive been looking for, I found one on an embroidery site that wasnt far off but was odd colours on embroiderydesigns.com

oo yes I likes. Thats the sort of dragon Ive been looking for, I found one on an embroidery site that wasnt far off but was odd colours on embroiderydesigns.com

Ok question that site is hurting my head :nope: Is playscape just a day nappy and lovescape too?? :wacko:

The playscape is the embroidered version of the AI2 day nappy.
The lovescapes are the blankets with embroidery on

Riiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Oks so confused....i blame it on being pregnant and still not having recovered from preggo brain first time around so its like X2 :haha:

When do we have to have decided what we're having? I have no idea yet lol I don't know if I want day or night nappies yet :rofl:

Good point, what date does this have to be decided and paid by? Also what do we do re the dreamscapes and playscapes? Do we contact Bonnie directly ourselves now or do we have a date as to when to send ideas?

On the site it says lovescapes are the lovely version of dreamscapes :wacko: and you get lovescape blankets

Our LoveScapes are the lovey version of our DreamScape diapers. Approximately 16”x16”, bamboo organic velour on both sides, dyed and embroidered on the front to create a scene just like our DreamScape and PlayScape diapers, all LoveSacpes are also finished with satin blanket binding on top. You may choose any theme you wish for your LoveScape, the only limit is your imagination!

So what does that mean, the 'lovely' version? x

A 'lovey' is a little blanket, either embroidered or just dyed. So when she says 'Our LoveScapes are the lovey version of our DreamScape diapers' she means they are blankets with the same embroidery on as the dreamscape nappies.

Makes sense LOL.. didnt she set up a yahoo group so we can talk to her directly about the orders?! Has that been set up yet?!

I think each person fills in their wishes and she can come back with questions (or we) on a specifiq order thread.. thats what i think anyway.... LOL

im still so confused, right since BnB is going off in 5 mins and ive had to leave mums party cos ava wont settle, im going to try and understand the website!

Ok while BnB was down, to keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay, I spent hours on the Holden's Landing website and made lists of all the options for each type of nappy. I've copied it below - hopefully it'll help anybody who is also getting confused! If anybody notices any mistakes, could you please let me know? Now the only problem is that now I've been through all the options, I think I need one of each :dohh:

Type of nappy
AI2

Requires a wrap?
No

Outer fabric
PUL
Fleece
Hand-dyed cotton
or Print (knit or woven)

Outer fabric dye
Choose colour(s) and either:
Solid colour
Single colour mottled
Stripe
Dip dye
or Low Water Immersion

Inner fabric
Microfleece

Inner fabric dye
n/a – choose fleece colour instead

Soaker/booster topped with
Microfleece
or Organic bamboo velour

Embroidery
Yes ($1 per 1000 stitches)

Sewing type
Turned & topstitched
or Serged

Type of nappy
Playscape (scenic AI2)

Requires a wrap?
No

Outer fabric
Hand-dyed cotton

Outer fabric dye
Dye used to form background to scene – discuss with Bonnie

Inner fabric
Microfleece

Inner fabric dye
n/a – choose fleece colour instead

Microfleece
or Organic bamboo velour

Embroidery
Yes (included in cost)

Sewing type
Turned & topstitched
or Serged

Type of nappy
Fitted

Requires a wrap?
Yes

Outer fabric
Organic cotton
Print (knit or woven)
Organic bamboo velour (hand-dyed or natural)

Outer fabric dye
Solid colour
Single colour mottled
Stripe
Dip dye
or Low Water Immersion

Inner fabric
Microfleece
or Organic bamboo velour (hand-dyed or natural)

Inner fabric dye
Solid colour
Single colour mottled
Stripe
Dip dye
or Low Water Immersion

Microfleece
or Organic bamboo velour

Embroidery
Yes ($1 per 1000 stitches)