• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holdens Coop

I dont do twilight either...the whole vampire thing is way over my head.

Think Arif thinks he's like Edward, all old fashioned morals :cloud9:

He says Jacob is just out for 'what he can get' from Bella :rofl:

I didn't know what the big fuss was about then I read all the books and loved it, although I'm not reaaaally into it but I do love vampires. I love Tru Blood aswell

Femme he only sparkles in the daylight, keep him in a cupboard and you'll be okay :haha:

LOL my bes friend keeps meaning to lend me the books but i dont know if i wanna go there :haha:

yes you do, they're amazing!!! and if you just read the books rather than watching the films, you don't need to think about what the actors look like, edward can be perfect and yummy in your head (as long as you like sparkles!)

Ok

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cough my DVD arrived this morning :blush: Watching it tonight :happydance:

I'm SO confused about these nappies going to have to sit down at some point and figure it out. I do like the idea of getting a small design and her name on it or something :shrug: Its all the 'types' that confuse me :wacko:

When are we doing it?

Can someone in the know tell me the name of a simple rainbow nappy please that wont need a wrap?! Cos that's what I want!!!

i could possibly make you one,

im sure my fabric shop sells rainbow fleece?

x

Ohh boy.. i never knew you where all so die hard into Twillight LOL

I loved the first movie.. the secnd one was a bit mushy to my taste to be honest.. somehow it was just a bit over the top with the whole ""oo Edward, whee for arth thaugh Edward" LOL..

Still im definitely gonna watch the third in the cinema's too

As for my Nap.. deffo a Dragon Playscape :) ive got a dragon tattoo on my back which i designed, i would love something like that ... just little dragons flying around.. over a forest landscape or something ...

As for my second one.. hmmm still not entirely sure..

Lunaty I think you and I are ont he same page with the dragon thing!
I have been thinking about it all day and looking at what range of embroidery is generally available. I cant decide if I want like a "knight and dragon" theme, like a couple of dragons on the back with a castle and a knight on a horse (Dragon Slayer theme!) on the front or more like what you have said!
I definitely want a horsey playscape, I cant decide whether to have loose horses in a field or horses with riders on being ridden english style OR to have a "rodeo" theme...I think the rodeo theme could be really fun!

Ohh the rodeo theme would be cool!!! that way i can get away with having horsies on a nappy LOL ;)

NO knight and stuff here.. just the dragons :rofl:, has she got a embroidery library somwhere that we can see or?

No as she has a LOT of images. I found a good embroidery site earlier that I was browsing to pick up general ideas.

I wanted JUST dragons but Im not sure what to have on it if I do JUST dragons but I like your idea of dragons over a forest. I kinda thought maybe a few dragons on the side of a mountain but not sure how to transfer that onto a nappy without it looking odd hence why I am leaning towards the 'dragon slayer' type theme....

No as she has a LOT of images. I found a good embroidery site earlier that I was browsing to pick up general ideas.

I wanted JUST dragons but Im not sure what to have on it if I do JUST dragons but I like your idea of dragons over a forest. I kinda thought maybe a few dragons on the side of a mountain but not sure how to transfer that onto a nappy without it looking odd hence why I am leaning towards the 'dragon slayer' type theme....

I think ill ask her to dip dye it brown or grey on one side .. ive seen her embroidery for a rock (on her savannah themed one) so im sure she can do soem kind of cliff / cave thing for a dragon to lay on and then the rest cab fly over the valley..

My imagination is going haywire i think :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->