Hollyoaks Fans

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Are you ready for an action packed week?

Sooooo excited i cant wait to see :happydance::happydance:

James hates it and the kids have cbeebies on so I wont know whats goin on..... BUT I will check in on bnb cos u guys ALWAYS fill me in on whats goin on on it ;)

:rofl:

:hugs:

:rofl: ITNG is always the last prgram on cbeebies for us and then it ends ;)

whats happening in it? Havent watched it much this year

I aint watched fridays yet. I have downloaded it on 4oD but not had time to watch yet. I was gonna not bother tonight n watch it repeated tomor but I have no patience and wanna watch tomorrows on 4+1 so Im turnin cbeebies off in a sec. My daughter is gonna kick n scream but tough. I want hollyoaks :muaha:

Weeeeeeeell this week Claire comes back and burns the loft down with Warren, Justin and Hannah in it ..... :shock:

All 3 are leaving the show but we dont know who if any will survive.

I hated Claire, i think the best moment ever with her was when they were at the lakes when she tried to kidnap max and tom and OB punched her straight in the face, i laughed for hours :rofl:

she bloody holds grudges that claire. why warren tho.. i cant remember what he even did to her?!

Weeeeeeeell this week Claire comes back and burns the loft down with Warren, Justin and Hannah in it ..... :shock:

All 3 are leaving the show but we dont know who if any will survive.

I hated Claire, i think the best moment ever with her was when they were at the lakes when she tried to kidnap max and tom and OB punched her straight in the face, i laughed for hours :rofl:

:rofl: She deserved a punch in the face! Might have to tune in again this week then. Ill have to wait till I get up in the mornings when OH is still in bed. Im banned from watching Hollyoaks because I banned him from watching football.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait!! :D Poor Justin though, he never gets any happiness does he! And he doesn't have much luck when it comes to places burning down! :dohh: x

Ummm Warren screwed her over on a deal on the loft i think ... im sure she tried to blackmail him and he wasnt having any of it.

She caught him with loads of cocaine didnt she

Just upset Ethan by turning Nick jr off lol

I love Hollyoaks!! My DH was sleeping when it came on so I had it turned on before he could complain!! :rofl:

He's now away to drive 6 miles to the nearest chippy to get me a chicken fillet burger cos I quite fancy one!! Aint he great!

:dance: I cant wait!! I wait till Sat and then watch it all together!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->