Hollyoaks....Good or bad, Calvin being shot

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I was shocked with how much they dragged it out, then suprise suprise it was theresa that shot him!!! Peoples opinions? x

i thought it was dragged out wayy to much, i liked that it was theresa though because it wasnt really predictable.

I prefer the storylines after the shooting. The build up was crap.

I read somewhere that it wasn't actually who we think it was... Not sure how reliable that is!

I wish carmel would mercedes more then a slap lol

Yeah I heard it might not have been Theresa after all. I know she had a gun but someone else could have had one too :shrug:

Ahhh that will a good if not far fetched twist!

ohhhh as if, I think she should have his baby will make it interesting

Theresa isn't billed to leave but quite a few of the other suspects are being axed/leaving... who knows!

it would be quite good if it wasnt theresa actually because i dont want her going to prison and not having the whole baby story.

But surely if it wasnt her she would know right??? except she talks to jackie like she did it???

kinda off topic but does anyone else find it weird that all of a sudden Loretta is this jealous bunny boiler????? Seeing as she's been in it a while & this side of her hasnt been shown AT ALL before now.

Maybe the gun was loaded with blanks? It was given to him by that dodgy drug dealer. As for the Loretta thing, I find it abit stupid that all of a sudden she has gone psycho

Yeah the Loretta thing is so weird! Totally unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->