Hollyoaks -Jake? *warning-spoilers*

ChloesMummy

Reaction score
I have missed about 3wks of Hollyoaks :dohh: Whats the deal with Jake? :flower: Thankyou x

Erm basicly, Cindy's daughter Holly did a runner, ad hid in Darrens flat untill Darren found her.
Then she hid with Spencer but Jake saw her sat in the village last week and went after her, she fell banged her head on the kurb.
Now Cindy is blaming him even more, and he's done a runner....non of his family know, he just went to shop and didn't go back home.
Think that's about it really.

I don't know who that women is who he's staying with tho, she seem's abit wierd :S

I was wondering the same thing

Is Cindys daughter still in a coma?

x

I think the woman he's staying with has something to do with the hospital he was in?!! Im sure they were on about it on this morning.

yeah she worked there.
Iv seen tomorrows so shouldn't say anything more in here :)

yeah she worked there.
Iv seen tomorrows so shouldn't say anything more in here :)

I really hope they dont drag this one out too long, I am to impatient :haha:

Im not really into the weird stuff they do on it either, you know where they dress up and act out dream type scenes, I hate that!

No I don't like it when they do that either, it annoyed me how they dragged it all on with Holly being missing aswell!

I bet when she come's out of her coma, cindy get's her to blame Jake.

Im sure I heard somewhere that they are getting a new director, one that has just left Emmerdale im sure so hopefully it will get better. I dont like Cindy at all and yeah I reckon you are right!

Iv not watched Emmerdale in agers because I thought it was crap lol so I hope it doesn't start being as rubbish has that.

I thought it was just in the caravan that it looked orange, and that it was just how it was ment to look with the blinds....as if it's sunny outside or something :S x

god knows at first i thought it was gonna be one of those stupid dream episodes!

this is confusing me too lol!
i found this thread last night but forgot to come on here lol!
so jus found u again now :D!!

i dont get who that woman is she is reallyyyyyy weird!!

& i dont think holly is meant to come round... or there might be something wrong with her cus did any of u watch the calvins wedding episode? x

I acctually forgot about that episode last year that is due to be on in April or May, I forget what happened in most of it to tbh :(

As for that women, I think she's either seeking revenge on Jake for what he did to Charlie or she is obsessed with him and not all there in te head maybe x

hollyoaks use a team of directors so one new one probs wouldnt make much difference :flower: (I used to work there!)

Id still watch it, even if it did get crap!
There's nothing else on at 6.30pm :p

lol exactly nothin else to watch lol!

& wel dont want to ruin it too much lol... but cindy & tony where there on bout holly,,, x

I remember bit's but not much of it.
Iv slept since then:)

I always watch the next day's aswel at 7 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->