Hollyoaks

2000th post- yey!

And thank god for that- that would be worse than when Riley died :cry:

2,000 posts all about Hollyoaks. Not obsessed at all are we? :winkwink:

Nope we went from get Brendan out to omg can we keep um :rofl:

Really was not expecting Jono to die!

Is Rhys deffo Sineads baby daddy or is that just everybody's main guess?

I think it's defo, cause she stole the photo? If it wasn't then it would be tooooo confusing lol

Hopefully Jaqui will find out its her and then lets see how gobby she is then!

I'm lost as havn't watched in a while until the other day?! I thought Rhys was having affair with cindy?

Naughty Ally :haha:
https://i1.cdnds.net/12/46/618x411/soaps_hollyoaks_3482_1.jpg

Hollyoaks fans can expect all hell to break loose at the Kane house later this month as Lacey and Ally are found in bed together.

Viewers have watched Ally (Dan O'Connor) worm his way into the Kane family and leave troubled Martha out in the cold in recent weeks. However, the tables finally turn when the mysterious Australian's true colours are revealed in upcoming episodes.

Certain that Ally is hiding his true intentions, Martha (Carli Norris) makes an impulsive decision to search for his name online using Bart McQueen's laptop. She is then left horrified to find an internet memorial page for the real Ally Gorman - it turns out that 'Ally' has stolen a dead soldier's identity and has been lying all along.

As Martha shares her findings with her new housemates at the McQueen house, a concerned Phoebe Jackson lets her know that Lacey (Georgia Bourke) is planning on sleeping with 'Ally'.

Soon afterwards, Lacey is sitting in her room with Ally and is all set to lose her virginity. Suddenly, though, Martha and Phoebe rush in - interrupting the pair just as things are getting amorous.

A furious Martha drags 'Ally' off her daughter, and the fireworks continue when Ash and Callum arrive home! Will 'Ally' get his comeuppance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->