Hollyoaks

I think they've casted the new Holly pretty well, Stephanie Waring (Cindy) was 18 and playing a 15 year old which is pretty much the same as Wallis Day (Holly)

Wow I didn't realise cindy had been a character for so long!

I think Cindy was one of the original cast members. Aren't Tom and Holly meant to be the same age :lol:

Ooh I didn't know that I only knew tony was haha. And LOL if that's true about Tom and holly!

Well I hope they don't recast Tom because if he turns into a really fit 18 year old that would just be weird :rofl:

That'd definitely be weird :haha:

Can somebody explain the story with Cindy & her daughter? One minute she called her mum and then I'm sure she called her Cindy .. o_O

I think Cindy was one of the original cast members. Aren't Tom and Holly meant to be the same age :lol:

I think she was one of the originals as a child, after she had Holly she left the programme, then she came back years later.

I felt soooooo sorry for Jacqui last night, I love her as an actress

I wonder if anyone will get done for the whole crash thing

I cried when Rhys died. for Jacqui. not Rhys.

Jacqui was great at portraying a grieving widow, just being at loss for words, it was great. Poor Jono aswell!

What I don't understand is why they made Rhys so unlikable before killing him off, I think his death would have been far better had he not been cheating. I suppose it will make for a good storyline when Jacqui finds out about it though, I would be terrified if I were Cindy :haha:

I've never liked Rhys, I don't trust anyone that knowingly sleeps with their sister :rofl:

I'd love for Tony and Jacqui to get back together, thought they made a good couple.

What I don't understand is why they made Rhys so unlikable before killing him off, I think his death would have been far better had he not been cheating. I suppose it will make for a good storyline when Jacqui finds out about it though, I would be terrified if I were Cindy :haha:

They completely and utterly destroyed his character. It was shady :/

I hate mystery storylines grrr I want to know who sineads baby belongs to! I liked Rhys until he shagged his gfs mum lol too mean!

Ditto what my last post said times a million. But well played, I like how that last bit was done

I hated the way Rhys walked it was like he shit himself!

Cant believe who the Daddy is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->